Hacked the code with red bubble method

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Gotta freeze that kratom

:ogre::ogre::p

@_MVP_ try this if you haven't. Pretty much doubles the effect. Here's an accurate guide:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and _MVP_
Doubles the effect? Will try

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Eriot Lodger
Doubles the effect? Will try
I'm about to try this jongkong myself. You know you're doing it right if there's like a little red nipple like here (it took me about 6 hours deep in the freezer to get this).
20240507 115506

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Manletmachine
What's this, what is it good for?

What's this, what is it good for?
It would be easier to say what is it not good for. I guess used responsibly, it can be a really powerful medicine. Others just use it to get high. I just took the 7 grams frozen now so we'll see what happens.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and Gonthar
It would be easier to say what is it not good for. I guess used responsibly, it can be a really powerful medicine. Others just use it to get high. I just took the 7 grams frozen now so we'll see what happens.
But what is it, what does it do?

But what is it, what does it do?
It's a plant. It makes you feel good. I would recommend it, but start off small - like 3 grams. Just dump that in some coffee and you're good to go.

• +1
It's a plant. It makes you feel good. I would recommend it, but start off small - like 3 grams. Just dump that in some coffee and you're good to go.
Yeah, I tried it a long time ago, wasn't impressed by it, too expensive for what it does...

Yeah, I tried it a long time ago, wasn't impressed by it, too expensive for what it does...
Try Super Green with grapefruit juice on an empty stomach

• +1
  • JFL