Had 6 facial plastic surgeries to looksmax, rate before/after [pics]

what is ur age bro if you are 26 And up surgery is useless, get some life
Why should surgery be useless after 26? You wanna marry a foid with 25, produce some children and buy a nice house with her?

Why should surgery be useless after 26? You wanna marry a foid with 25, produce some children and buy a nice house with her?
because your prime end at 25

How much you spend in total op?

The buccal removal looks good but doesn't look like they took much, dude they remove the entire pad?

Have had these 6 surgeries over the last 3 years:
  • Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift
  • Neck and jaw liposuction
  • Rhino (bridge and tip reshaping)
  • Otoplasty (not really visible in the photos)
I know it looks like I had some kind of Eppley wraparound jaw implant, but its just from the combo of chin implant, neck lift, buccal fat removal and lipo of that area.

Next on the cards is a custom infraorbital-malar implant like Saiyan had. Already paid Eppley for the design and sent in my CT scan.

Also looksmaxxed with these non-surgical strategies:
  • Hairmaxxing through keratin blowout treatment, sulfate free shampoo, Rogaine
  • Skinmaxxing by low dose accutane, MK-677 (HGH booster), beta-carotene maxxing, astaxanthin, melanotan and UV beds
Results:

View attachment 83879
You've been scammed hard because I see absolutely no difference jfl

I'd like to ask if you are now happier with all your surgeries done? You're a clear case of body dysmorphia.

I'd like to ask if you are now happier with all your surgeries done? You're a clear case of body dysmorphia.

why do you think that?

Yes I am happier with these results now.
it's interesting how some people in this thread say I got way too much done and it looks plastic, and then others says there's no difference at all
it's interesting how some people in this thread say I got way too much done and it looks plastic, and then others says there's no difference at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joyride
why do you think that?

Yes I am happier with these results now.
It's not that I think that. I'm pretty sure you have it but you're completely unaware of it. Think about it. Does a normal person undergo 6 different procedures let alone 2? I don't think so.

Also have you considered mouth widening surgery? And how are your scars healing up after surgery? Were all your surgery outcomes what you wanted? Did something go wrong at one point that needed revision? Sorry I'm just curious!

It's not that I think that. I'm pretty sure you have it but you're completely unaware of it. Think about it. Does a normal person undergo 6 different procedures let alone 2? I don't think so.

Also have you considered mouth widening surgery? And how are your scars healing up after surgery? Were all your surgery outcomes what you wanted? Did something go wrong at one point that needed revision? Sorry I'm just curious!

A normal person doesnt do that correct... but this forum isnt for normies...

Yes, nearly all surgeries had good outcomes except for the otoplasty, my ears are pinned back but the ear fold looks kinda fucked up.

Scars are perfectly fine, there is one under my chin for the implant but it could easily be passed off as some cut I got while playing sports. The one under my nose for the rhino is near invisible.

Nothing ever went wrong,

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
I would be PSL 8 with all that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You ruined your natural looks OP.
All that money wasted and now you look like pure plastic.

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it, if you're 6+ PSL looksmaxing won't do much because you already have everything decent : no recessed jaw, no bird nose, good maxilla , average chin etc.

The only people that can truly benefit from surgeries are sub5s.
Please don't get more implants, you'll end up like the Ken doll guy.
You already had good looks man, there was nothing there to fix to begin with.

I hope this is a wake up call for you and hopefully you'll leave this forum once and for all. Body dysmorphia is a real thing and all this got to your head.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it, if you're 6+ PSL looksmaxing won't do much because you already have everything decent : no recessed jaw, no bird nose, good maxilla , average chin etc.

I hope this is a wake up call for you and hopefully you'll leave this forum once and for all. Body dysmorphia is a real thing and all this got to your head.

Nobody has ever said anything about plastic surgery to me IRL.

You are probably just saying this because you read the thread title about 6 procedures.

It looks natural, and yes I am getting more soon.

It sounds like you have good intentions but you are blue pilled.

In 2019 looks really, really matter. It's just the society we live in.

@facemaxxed it doesnt look natural

just because people dont say it to your face it doesnt mean they doesnt think it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nobody has ever said anything about plastic surgery to me IRL.

You are probably just saying this because you read the thread title about 6 procedures.

It looks natural, and yes I am getting more soon.

It sounds like you have good intentions but you are blue pilled.

In 2019 looks really, really matter. It's just the society we live in.
Looks matter a lot, but only if you're below average like me. My guy I'm blackpilled to hell and back i legit have a mouth breather side profile due to a deviated septum. If you needed surgery i would be the first to encourage you to get them but that's not the case here.
What you need is self confidence looks wasn't the problem.
If you keep listening to the retards in here that say you look better now and that putting plastic in your face will "ascend" you, I'm sorry for you but it's over for your sanity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
Looks matter a lot, but only if you're below average like me. My guy I'm blackpilled to hell and back i legit have a mouth breather side profile due to a deviated septum. If you needed surgery i would be the first to encourage you to get them but that's not the case here.
If you keep listening to the retards in here that say you look better now and that putting plastic in your face will "ascend" you, I'm sorry for you but it's over for your sanity.
legit

ascensions via surgery are totally real and if you deny this you are delusional.

I did make a thread before saying that if you are truly ugly with subhuman genetics then nothing can save you but if you are decent looking with a few flaws, then surgery can work. I fell into the latter category.

I have high standards when it comes to women and only being able to get a sub6 gf would affect my sanity more than a simple surgical procedure. I have the money too so why not.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LDNPari
ascensions via surgery are totally real and if you deny this you are delusional.

I did make a thread before saying that if you are truly ugly with subhuman genetics then nothing can save you but if you are decent looking with a few flaws, then surgery can work. I fell into the latter category.

I have high standards when it comes to women and only being able to get a sub6 gf would affect my sanity more than a simple surgical procedure. I have the money too so why not.
Problem is though, you didn't really ascend.
Your looks didn't improve you went from 6 to 6.3
Do what you want, only way to ascend is bone surgeries and implants are no good.
The best surgery ascensions out there are from people with actual flaws.

• +1
Do what you want, only way to ascend is bone surgeries and implants are no good.
High iq

The chin implant was the only procedure that had only big impact, and the others were quite minor, I'll give you that.

Thats why my next procedure is going to be the custom infraorbital-malar implant with an extension along the zygomatic process.

At the same time he is putting in a custom premaxilliary-paranasal implant.

this procedure will be the one that truly ascends.

The chin implant was the only procedure that had only big impact, and the others were quite minor, I'll give you that.

Thats why my next procedure is going to be the custom infraorbital-malar implant with an extension along the zygomatic process.

I truly wish you the best of luck man, i want the best out of everyone in this forum. I'm not hating on you, just don't want to see you ruining yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Nobody96
I truly wish you the best of luck man, i want the best out of everyone in this forum. I'm not hating on you, just don't want to see you ruining yourself.

I understand and appreciate that.

I dont think ruining yourself with implants is much of a risk because you can just remove them if you dont like the result.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller

Enough surgeries bro. You're fine.

When will u do the infraorbitals?

Enough surgeries bro. You're fine.

not happy yet.

My goal is Thom Strijd level or rope.

IMG 20190815 013323

When will u do the infraorbitals?

end of september

@facemaxxed how do you have the money for all of this srs?

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md and Deleted member 2486
Your front profile looks natural tbh, but idk about side profile. Do you have any higher quality side profile pictures? Even your skin tone looks different in the first picture you provided...

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Your front profile looks natural tbh, but idk about side profile. Do you have any higher quality side profile pictures? Even your skin tone looks different in the first picture you provided...
here you go.

you can see the need for the infraorbital rim augmentation quite clearly.

68237878 384238899135686 649181983213092864 n

what would you recommend?

I am have considering surgical lip augmentation also.
Infraorbital rim augmentation is not necessary. I would suggest you to work on widening your mouth because its narrow.

Infraorbital rim augmentation is not necessary. I would suggest you to work on widening your mouth because its narrow.
Ill look into it.

What is your overall PSL rating based on my new side profile?

Ill look into it.

What is your overall PSL rating based on my new side profile?
Can you PM me pics of your front? I feel like that's more important.

avicicel

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
As mentioned before, my frontal isn't great. Side or 3/4 profile is my favourite

Alar width could be reduced, mouth is too small, undereye hollows and nasolabials are worsening with age.
View attachment 84081
I think you look much better overall, so congrats. However, the rhino from the side views looks like it barely changed anything. When I see it from the frontal view, it still looks a little wide and slightly crooked.

It is literally impossible to rate your PSL without seeing your eyes, but I understand and respect your desire for anonymity.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
money maxing thread for poorcels would be a gold mine and good heart act

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BigBoy
I would mog literally 99% of men to death
You and titbot would only mog a sewer rat even after 100k worth of surgery. Quit posturing in other people's threads and trying to aggrandize your frauded and mediocre looks.

• JFL
You and titbot would only mog a sewer rat even after 100k worth of surgery. Quit posturing in other people's threads and trying to aggrandize your frauded and mediocre looks.
Lul cope nigger.

Have had these 6 surgeries over the last 3 years:
  • Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift
  • Neck and jaw liposuction
  • Rhino (bridge and tip reshaping)
  • Otoplasty (not really visible in the photos)

Just lol @ the kind of surgeries you got,

If you really want to looksmax you cant just do minor pussy surgeries

Especially lol @ otoplasty , lipo ( just get to low bf%) , neck lift , buccal fat removal

Surgery is a good option for short term success, but ultimately your genes will always be lacking. This is what depresses me about short term success tbh. I know it's better than doing nothing but my autistic brain can't get behind it.