Had a dream that my grandma brought be weed to smoke

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
Wish she would do it in real life,ngl.

Good for you that she is still alive,mine died like 4-5 months ago,she was the best person for me to hang around with in the family tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and Einon
Good for you that she is still alive,mine died like 4-5 months ago,she was the best person for me to hang around with in the family tbh
Damn.I'm sorry to hear that,man.I literally just have my grandma at this point.Couldnt imagine losing her.

If anyone who's supposed to be an authority figure to me did that I would be uncomfortable tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
Crazy shit, man.

• +1

• Love it
I wouldn't be able to look at them the same way. Weed is super innocent but it's stigmatized in a way that most old people think it's for punks. If one of my grandparents was a stoner I would just be very surprised is all. I always imagine grandparents and parents as being very uptight and I wouldn't have it any other way tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Einon
I wouldn't be able to look at them the same way. Weed is super innocent but it's stigmatized in a way that most old people think it's for punks. If one of my grandparents was a stoner I would just be very surprised is all. I always imagine grandparents and parents as being very uptight and I wouldn't have it any other way tbh.
Fair enough.I guess I'd also have trouble seeing my grandma the same way.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!