had growing pains last night and just checked my height

jfl at your hair
bruh
5 psl :lul:
I had to move it they had to see my eye brows but it doesn’t matter what psl I am I still have a shit load more appeal then u

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
I had to move it they had to see my eye brows but it doesn’t matter what psl I am I still have a shit load more appeal then u
you look half ogre half female tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
you need way more than just rhinoplasty my friend...
That’s all I’m getting if I even want to get but I probably need that a thing for uee and a fat removal in my checks but u can’t be talking look at all the shit u need for ur fucked up ass face

• Ugh..
you need way more than just rhinoplasty my friend...
Ngl He does have a point you can’t talk you look like an ogre in the worst way possible (unaesthetic)

• +1
That’s all I’m getting if I even want to get but I probably need that a thing for uee and a fat removal in my checks but u can’t be talking look at all the shit u need for ur fucked up ass face
i facemog your disgusting face

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Carolus, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Ngl He does have a point you can’t talk you look like an ogre in the worst way possible (unaesthetic)
680A8412 8CAA 4038 B93A 639C293C2DD4

8E0B4E2F 486B 4849 B711 7DAA5E917CA2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Greecgawd, Siberia_ and 3 others
And ur saying that’s aesthetic this forum is fucking retarted
well its your 3,75 psl face vs my 4,25 psl face
plus you’re disgustingly round and feminine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, TITUS and Deleted member 9852
Every JB will prefer him over you ngl

• +1
What is "growing pains"?

Idc I’m going to enjoy fucking jbs for the next 7 or so years wile all u can fuck are washed up cogars

• Ugh..
Every JB will prefer him over you ngl
to be very honest i think 70% will prefer him by face, closer to 40% if it’s irl and they see my heightmog, framemog, musclemog, voicemog and confidencemog
this is only 17yo and down tho

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 9852
to be very honest i think 70% will prefer him by face, closer to 40% if it’s irl and they see my heightmog, framemog, musclemog, voicemog and confidencemog
I have a better voice or atleast when I show girls my voice it get haloed hard by my face like when I show them my voice they say it’s sexy but idk if it actually is or if it’s Bc of my face but I swear to god this happens and there’s no way u have more confidence then me ur probably still a virgin (not by choice)

• Ugh..
I have a better voice or atleast when I show girls my voice it get haloed hard by my face like when I show them my voice they say it’s sexy but idk if it actually is or if it’s Bc of my face but I swear to god this happens and there’s no way u have more confidence then me ur probably still a virgin (not by choice)
i’ve had around 10 girls with a confirmed crush on me that i could’ve lost my virginity to
and i’m probably more confident than you because i’m high t

• +1
  • JFL
You will barely attract JBs, only foids 20+

• +1
i’ve had around 10 girls with a confirmed crush on me that i could’ve lost my virginity to
and i’m probably more confident than you because i’m high t
Bro ur hurting my head I need to get off this site and I only date high tier beckys and up and I had like 3 different gfs last year idk about crushes my freshman year I would be having a shit load of sex rn if It wasn’t for quarantine so I lost a semester worth of sex jfl but I’m going back to sleep have fun roting on this site

• Ugh..
U must not know how autistic u sound u had 10 confrimed crushes but u did nothing you have no confidence and no self respect if u can say that willingly that’s just sad ur a pussy with low T not high

• Hmm...
And ur a low tier nomie with a shit pheno who copes with his height like it was help u any all u can get are land wales and low tier beckys Just keep coping okay I understand I would to if that was my shitty reality

Just rope and get ur shitty genes off of this world and arnt you fr fr autistic I remember one of ur posts saying that

• JFL
Reactions: Siberia_ and 6’1cel
Bro ur hurting my head I need to get off this site and I only date high tier beckys and up and I had like 3 different gfs last year idk about crushes my freshman year I would be having a shit load of sex rn if It wasn’t for quarantine so I lost a semester worth of sex jfl but I’m going back to sleep have fun roting on this site
hard to think someone with your face is not virgin
either way i would have girls if i went out
U must not know how autistic u sound u had 10 confrimed crushes but u did nothing you have no confidence and no self respect if u can say that willingly that’s just sad ur a pussy with low T not high
pre puberty you fat dog
And ur a low tier nomie with a shit pheno who copes with his height like it was help u any all u can get are land wales and low tier beckys Just keep coping okay I understand I would to if that was my shitty reality
i facemog you and phenomog your ugly ass female face

• +1
  • JFL
Mirrin I hope I get some what's ur age

• +1
hard to think someone with your face is not virgin
either way i would have girls if i went out

pre puberty you fat dog

i facemog you and phenomog your ugly ass female face
I love the delsonmaxxing

• Ugh..
nearly 15,5yo
gonna hop on peptides + aromasin soon im shooting for 6’6
I'm 18 damn but u should use hgh cuz I think it's most gareunteer to make your height and shoulders bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Siberia_, TITUS, xefo and 1 other person
no height for your face

yay thanks for the rep

im just trolling u for rep dont take seriously

react again pls

• JFL
Damn if you Go like this you gonna be 9'12 at adulthood :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, xefo, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
I’m really starting to think ur actually mentally retarded or something
you’re the one misspelling words and being delusional
you said you were 5psl but you’re 3,5psl
you said you were 6’ but you’re under 5’10

you’re the one misspelling words and being delusional
you said you were 5psl but you’re 3,5psl
you said you were 6’ but you’re under 5’10
It’s Bc of auto correct and i don’t care I’m talking about how ur mentality handicapped if u think I’m 3,5 psl and that ur above 3

• Ugh..
That's so interesting

It’s Bc of auto correct and i don’t care I’m talking about how ur mentality handicapped if u think I’m 3,5 psl and that ur above 3
you are 3,5psl and i’m 4,25-4,5psl boyo
3,5psl and you’re feminine looking on top of that

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Seems you are ascending.

• +1
I’m 6ft retard probably actually taller then that I’m up to my dads eye brows and he’s 6’3 but even if I was 5’8 my smv is still exponentially higher then urs
ur literally a subhuman, why u barking for 6'1cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 9852
you are 3,5psl and i’m 4,25-4,5psl boyo
3,5psl and you’re feminine looking on top of that
bro
No just no being feminine looking is good especially with my jb appeal like bro just look at my eyes
look at that color u wish u could have that

• Ugh..
ur literally a subhuman, why u barking for 6'1cel
It’s Bc it is he’s ulgy asf and any one who thinks other wise is brainwashed asf

• Ugh..