had growing pains last night and just checked my height

It’s Bc it is he’s ulgy asf and any one who thinks other wise is brainwashed asf
he is not too aesthetic, but he would stuff your faggot ass into a locker right in front of stacy, how would you cope with that mog?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 9852
bro
No just no being feminine looking is good especially with my jb appeal like bro just look at my eyes View attachment 864071look at that color u wish u could have that
my eye color is rarer than your
and jfl at thar nct

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
he is not too aesthetic, but he would stuff your faggot ass into a locker right in front of stacy, how would you cope with that mog?
Sure keep copeing wile girls are saying I look like a famous tik tok boy
A481F1C0 B97B 46D9 92F5 D2A1C886D861

my eye color is rarer than your
and jfl at thar nct
Doesn’t matter foids like mines better it’s more appealing and they always talk about it how many compliments do u get a day on urs when u actually get out the house my bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, xefo and Deleted member 9852
you look like a fucking rat with that hair
she forgot to mention you look like an ugly version of that tiktok guy
Doesn’t matter I still mog the tf outta u

• Ugh..
i’m gonna join you in your pubertymaxxing btw bro

im gonna begin taking aromasin and peptides next month

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Sure keep copeing wile girls are saying I look like a famous tik tok boy View attachment 864084
you literally don't look good at all

da fuk is that hair
weird nose tip / in general tbh
disproportionately big lower lip
cuck beows
UUE
rounded jaw

Literally get mogged by half the guys in my school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
you literally don't look good at all

View attachment 864089

da fuk is that hair
weird nose tip / in general tbh
disproportionately big lower lip
cuck beows
UUE
rounded jaw

Literally get mogged by half the guys in my school
Keep copeing wile I get called cute whenever I add a new girl on snap and show her my face just stop bro it’s so sad ur defending him Bc u feel bad for him so ur trying to put me under when u know I mog hard

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Keep copeing wile I get called cute whenever I add a new girl on snap and show her my face just stop bro it’s so sad ur defending him Bc u feel bad for him so ur trying to put me under when u know I mog hard
View attachment 864091
pretty narcy do think that video proves anything, all it shows is your neotenous rounded face, the reason I joined in was because you dissed 6'1cel for completely no reason and he genuinely does mog you, ded srs here, I think you're just normie tier, nothing more nothing less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 9852
pretty narcy do think that video proves anything, all it shows is your neotenous rounded face, the reason I joined in was because you dissed 6'1cel for completely no reason and he genuinely does mog you, ded srs here, I think you're just normie tier, nothing more nothing less
No bro if u think I’m normie tier ur autistic and don’t know what jbs want I get called an 7.5 8, or an 8.5 on average this site is just full of autistic kids who don’t know what foids don’t actually like

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Siberia_ and 6’1cel
No bro if u think I’m normie tier ur autistic and don’t know what jbs want I get called an 7.5 8, or an 8.5 on average this site is just full of autistic kids who don’t know what foids don’t actually like
genuinely girls don't want prettyboys, maybe up until 16, but the prettyboy halo is very short lived

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and 6’1cel
View attachment 864091
sad frame aswell
if you had longer hair i’d mistake you for a female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and xefo
genuinely girls don't want prettyboys, maybe up until 16, but the prettyboy halo is very short lived
Man idc I’ll just keep fucking 16 year olds wile all of u are rotting on here talking about psl gods like whole bunch of faggots

• Ugh..
Man idc I’ll just keep fucking 16 year olds wile all of u are rotting on here talking about psl gods like whole bunch of faggots
ur 100% a virgin, ur not even a gl prettyboy

• +1
looking at you face i’d advice you to lose weight
but then i see your twink body
literally zero t and sky high e
i would bet money you have a micropenis aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 9852
looking at you face i’d advice you to lose weight
but then i see your twink body
literally zero t and sky high e
i would bet money you have a micropenis aswell
Nooooo 😭😭😭😭😭i can pm u a video of my dick if u really want idc

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and xefo
a fag aswell
who would’ve thought
Nah u said I had a micro penis and I said I’d prove it to u if u really wanted to see it

I would measure but I'm too aspie and get way different results every time so I just wait for the doctor

• +1
I gained an inch too. Used to be 182 cm now I'm 184 cm without shoes on. Yay I'm officially 6'0 now no more 5'11

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Siberia_
How old is @jewce ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852