Had my worst experience with weed yesterday

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
So I was with my friends , drunk.
First vodka then rum which obv shouldn't be done
Then they got the weed and mixed with tobacco I smoked like 7-8 puffs only and holy fuckkkkk , brutal panic attack kicked in . My heart just went racing I thought I was gonna die everything started to blur out.
Lsd is 1000x better than weed
Never doing weed again glad I'm alive Bros coz I still wanna creampie 40 pussies this year :feelsahh: 😈
@lebronjames23 @Manletmachine @diamondbill @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: overdose, falcon1, diamondbill and 3 others
Legit, LSD is nowhere near as panic and psychosis inducing as weed is

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Manletmachine, lowiqNormie and 2 others
First time when i smoked weed i thought that this was it, i was literally dying or going completely insane and there was nothing i could do at the moment, i was telling my girlfriend everything is fine and shit, it barely effected her, meanwhile i was laying there watching this bizzare cartoon play in my closed eyes and thinking how my parents are going to look after me after i go to the mental hospital, how utterly humiliated my mother would be. Never again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, dimorphism, lowiqNormie and 2 others
First time when i smoked weed i thought that this was it, i was literally dying or going completely insane and there was nothing i could do at the moment, i was telling my girlfriend everything is fine and shit, it barely effected her, meanwhile i was laying there watching this bizzare cartoon play in my closed eyes and thinking how my parents are going to look after me after i go to the mental hospital, how utterly humiliated my mother would be. Never again
I have really bad ocd would it send me into psychosis

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I have really bad ocd would it send me into psychosis
Don't drink alcohol before you smoke weed and don't mix it with tobacco
I drank rum and vodka together before smoking weed with tobacco if I had only smoked weed I would have been much better.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Weed is for losers and lowlifes, or ex-losers and lowlifes, who can't kick the habit.

• +1
Lol I’m 14 and I ate one weed edible I was freaking tf out Never again

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and 5.5psl
Then they got the weed and mixed with tobacco I smoked like 7-8 puffs only and holy fuckkkkk , brutal panic attack kicked in . My heart just went racing I thought I was gonna die everything started to blur out.
Never doing weed again glad I'm alive Bros coz I still wanna creampie 40 pussies this year :feelsahh: 😈
I never understood why this happens??

40 creampies for the year, great goal

pussy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: submammal
No clue about the scientific reasoning behind it but yes drinking alcohol before smoking weed and mixing it with tobacco gives you an insane hit.
Yesterday it just freaked the shit out of me. Constant negative thoughts and heart racing so fast.
Never again.

• +1
mixing alcohol and weed is never a good idea and I’ve done it multiple times

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What .org does to a man lfmao

Are you still roiding btw?