Reactions: ineonx, Costcosuperstore, reddotguy and 2 others
don't you run a rating scam too dalit? How much do you charge jfl

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Lookologist003 and terrygoldern
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, reddotguy, MonoTBB and 6 others
far from the worst rating hes given but yeah he cant rate for shit, i made a thread on this yesterday. he popped off cos of his top tier editing skills.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and MakinItHappen
far from the worst rating hes given but yeah he cant rate for shit, i made a thread on this yesterday. he popped off cos of his top tier editing skills.

And his voice over.

He should use my voice.

What do you rate him

Alex Costa's face is shaped like the NFL logo

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Narcissus🥀, reddotguy and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lookologist003 and terrygoldern
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and smallman
6.25-6.5/10 just facially. has decent body and great style. hes with a hottie too.

He's uncanny looking and has artificial attractiveness that passes as neurotypically attractive at best. He looks socially attractive, but truth is it's too easy to see he isn't.

He has had jaw implants and many other things. Doesn't suit him.

6/10 is mad.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
How much money does this guy make from these ass recycled vids

Woah big name. 'Road to %1', shit. That's some top brass. Better heed what they say.

If you started a YouTube channel like Tails and put blonde JB or Chad in every videos thumbnail and some profound sounding bs in text over angelic choirs, you too could amass a following of supposedly blackpilled viewers who should know better.

But the best part is if you did that, is you could charge for ratings. £10 for every rating, use some shitty Microsoft word template. The rating doesn't have to be that analytic, just mention orbital vector, orbital rim, maxilla, ramus and eye-area and it's good enough for the men who would pay for a rating. They could just try talk to a woman and get an idea of their rating and what women would rate them, but deep down the ratings are probably some sort of ego-fulling validation. The stuff that makes you feel good and want to keep alive.

Black pill channels trying to go mainstream are complete jokes, yet you all still watch it

Alex Costa caught a load of the video Road to 1% did and caught an idea for some content from it.

Now delving into helping the LooksMaxxers out there

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Alex Costa caught a load of the video Road to 1% did and caught an idea for some content from it.

Now delving into helping the LooksMaxxers out there

LMAOO nigga ugly

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

HTN in question JAJAJA @MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and MakinItHappen
View attachment 2820507
HTN in question JAJAJA @MakinItHappen

He doesn't have equal facial thirds like Road to 1% suggests:

And he like me has a developed (Or genetic, though mine is developed) negative canthal tilt

Which he has more than enough money to fix.

He could surgically fix up his entire eye-area, but I guess he doesn't see it as worth the risk. If it does go wrong for him there's no more YouTube career and people will start slaughtering him, since he basically claims fashion can improve your appearance 'alone'.

He doesn't have equal facial thirds like Road to 1% suggests:

View attachment 2820508

And he like me has a developed (Or genetic, though mine is developed) negative canthal tilt

View attachment 2820511

Which he has more than enough money to fix.

View attachment 2820509

He could surgically fix up his entire eye-area, but I guess he doesn't see it as worth the risk. If it does go wrong for him there's no more YouTube career and people will start slaughtering him, since he basically claims fashion can improve your appearance 'alone'.
His whole brand his grift doubt he would do any noticeable surgery lol

His eye area is dog shit

His whole brand his grift doubt he would do any noticeable surgery lol

His eye area is dog shit

Well he has already done noticeable surgery. Can you guess what it is?

Terracuck face

Jaw prob Rhino

Jaw implants and Rhino. Which makes this videos ironic.

As he is directly telling the young Zoomers to forget about their height and bone-structure.

Yet he wears lifts and claims 5'9 while 5'7 LMAO and as just mentioned has had jaw implants and a rhino lmao

As he is directly telling the young Zoomers to forget about their height and bone-structure.

View attachment 2820517

Yet he wears lifts and claims 5'9 while 5'7 LMAO and as just mentioned has had bone jaw implants and a rhino lmao
i hate niggas like this reminds me of hamza/fresh and fit they just lie to niggas for money

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

View attachment 2820517

Yet he wears lifts and claims 5'9 while 5'7 LMAO and as just mentioned has had jaw implants and a rhino lmao
proof he got rhino n implants?

LMFAO i thought his fucker only existed on tiktok. He has a whole youtube account. I think him using V's voiceover from cyberpunk and the background music w/ edits reels users in. But his ratings are dogshit. MF gave michelle morrone a higher rating then tons of psl models.

I asked to find out who this was

proof he got rhino n implants?

The proof is in your brain.

Also had his teeth done, veneers without scraping and had a chin wig or some shit. He's done everything surgically cept his eye-area, because he knows the risks involved.

Where's ^ his jaw in youth?