Wherever you go, there will always be a Chadlite+ hiding in the bushes, ready to mog you.

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
I was on holiday and decided to go on a long walk, in a remote location, like the good little LTN I am. Usually this place isn't busy - I had visited many times as a child, but the last time I went was 3 years ago and has since gotten more popular as a tourist destination. It's a long way from where I live, and where most civilization is, no supermarkets or electronic stores, just remote cafes, pubs and the occasional inconvenience store / post office in a nearby village ( a few miles away).

Figure 1 - Similar village for comparison

The first mistake was going for a walk at night. I started at sunset, and walked along a coastal path, without listening to music - so I could hear the thunder of the waves crashing against the cliffs below, reassured that I could jump off the edge if I made eye-contact with someone MTN and above. The couples came in droves, looksmatched MTN students and boomers alike, goosestepping with hands held tight. I did my best to smile back as they passed, give a polite "hi", but the eye-contact was painful, it was like two lions staring down their subhuman little prey.

Figure 2 - Photo of a similar beach in the evening

Then I saw it. A Chadlite (with Chad potential), around 6ft 3 in height, with a thick neck, PCT, hollow cheeks, wide square jaw, NW 0 mid length swept back hair, good midface ratios, just standing there in the mirror in front of me, my own reflection field admiring the bright evening moon. In a random field, far from any city or town. Just standing there. Mogging. As I walked past, our gazes met, his hunter eyes locked onto my buggish prey-eyes, ready to hunt prey like me down and wear my skin, like his ancestors did ten thousand years ago. Fortunately, thousands of years of civilization had deemed it socially unacceptable to cannibalize weaker humans, so I was allowed to walk on by, but as I did so, he gave me the widest non-toothed grin I had seen, stretching from ear to ear (mirin' wide pallete, didn't know that was possible tbh), as I smiled back and gave a short nod.

Figure 3 - Similar hair style to the Chad / Chadlite, although the Chad had brownish blond hair, blue eyes, was younger and slightly "prettier"

As I write this, I'm shaking and crying - fearing for my life. The windows are all shut and the doors locked. Periodically I glance out the blinds into the distance to check I wasn't followed. I don't see anything now - but sometimes out the corner of my eye, I swear I can see a dark figure in the distance, around 6ft 3 with a square jawline.

You can never escape the mog.

Figure 5 - My hairline at 23

(Events may be slightly exaggerated compared to how they actually played out)

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, TechnoBoss, Myth and 22 others
Hairline like that at 23 is beyond brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, falcon1, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and Graham
Nice thread

• +1
Reactions: Graham

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 13787
That's quite the verbose retelling of an ordinary encounter, but it still reads well...

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Graham

• So Sad
I was on holiday and decided to go on a long walk, in a remote location, like the good little LTN I am. Usually this place isn't busy - I had visited many times as a child, but the last time I went was 3 years ago and has since gotten more popular as a tourist destination. It's a long way from where I live, and where most civilization is, no supermarkets or electronic stores, just remote cafes, pubs and the occasional inconvenience store / post office in a nearby village ( a few miles away).

View attachment 2235150

The first mistake was going for a walk at night. I started at sunset, and walked along a coastal path, without listening to music - so I could hear the thunder of the waves crashing against the cliffs below, reassured that I could jump off the edge if I made eye-contact with someone MTN and above. The couples came in droves, looksmatched MTN students and boomers alike, goosestepping with hands held tight. I did my best to smile back as they passed, give a polite "hi", but the eye-contact was painful, it was like two lions staring down their subhuman little prey.

View attachment 2235164

Then I saw it. A Chadlite (with Chad potential), around 6ft 3 in height, with a thick neck, PCT, hollow cheeks, wide square jaw, NW 0 mid length swept back hair, good midface ratios, just standing there in the mirror in front of me, my own reflection field admiring the bright evening moon. In a random field, far from any city or town. Just standing there. Mogging. As I walked past, our gazes met, his hunter eyes locked onto my buggish prey-eyes, ready to hunt prey like me down and wear my skin, like his ancestors did ten thousand years ago. Fortunately, thousands of years of civilization had deemed it socially unacceptable to cannibalize weaker humans, so I was allowed to walk on by, but as I did so, he gave me the widest non-toothed grin I had seen, stretching from ear to ear (mirin' wide pallete, didn't know that was possible tbh), as I smiled back and gave a short nod.

View attachment 2235171
Figure 3 - Similar hair style to the Chad / Chadlite, although the Chad had brownish blond hair, blue eyes, was younger and slightly "prettier"

As I write this, I'm shaking and crying - fearing for my life. The windows are all shut and the doors locked. Periodically I glance out the blinds into the distance to check I wasn't followed. I don't see anything now - but sometimes out the corner of my eye, I swear I can see a dark figure in the distance, around 6ft 3 with a square jawline.

View attachment 2235185

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact
I feel you brother, i'm also a subhuman.

• +1

View attachment 2235150

View attachment 2235164

View attachment 2235171

View attachment 2235185

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact
Relatable asf

• +1

View attachment 2235150

View attachment 2235164

View attachment 2235171

View attachment 2235185

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact
Every word.

• +1
Ok so most are from country sides?

• Hmm...
Ok so most are from country sides?
IDK, I was always under the impression that most Chads etc are in the cities, as that's where more opportunities are and it also allows you to leverage your looks a lot more (services, modeling, entertainment etc).

Most of the people around here are mid 40's+ and overweight. Although I did notice people in their 30's+ have more hair than I do.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I was once in Milan and i saw some of the biggest slayer i ever seen it's was B-R-U-T-A-L and im decent looking.

• +1
I was once in Milan and i saw some of the biggest slayer i ever seen it's was B-R-U-T-A-L and im decent looking.
The most brutal part for me, was that it was in a remote location inhabited by boomers, so it was really unexpected.

The most brutal part for me, was that it was in a remote location inhabited by boomers, so it was really unexpected.
Yeah i mean sometimes in certain villages I come across farmers' children who are extremely handsome because they live a healthy life.

• +1
chadlite stalks me during the date and once i leave, he jumps in and takes the girl

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Graham
Same, just without the date (I'm ugly) and only after I forget to take my schizo meds tbh.
im ugly too which is why girls use me as an emotional tampon

• +1
blud was going about his day and u went home to type this hahahah wtf
what is blud waffling about ⁉️ 😹😹😹

• So Sad
blud was going about his day and u went home to type this hahahah wtf
what is blud waffling about ⁉️ 😹😹😹
This is what being bald does to you. You slowly go insane.

This is what being bald does to you. You slowly go insane.
are you not on fin/minox? are you getting a hair transplant?

are you not on fin/minox? are you getting a hair transplant?
Saving for hair transplant, currently on minox. Might try fin, but I don't have high DHT regardless (can't grow facial hair, limb hair is sparse, no chest hair etc), so I'll probably just grow breasts.

Unfortunately, there is no quick / easy fix for people with rapid balding (like myself), I know my granddad was NW 7 in his 20s and my other granddad (I only knew him when he was old) was also NW 7. I have a cousin who also got the balding gene, he's in his late 20s and NW 7, and he's commented that I have the exact same hair pattern he had at my age.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Saving for hair transplant, currently on minox. Might try fin, but I don't have high DHT regardless (can't grow facial hair, limb hair is sparse, no chest hair etc), so I'll probably just grow breasts.

Unfortunately, there is no quick / easy fix for people with rapid balding (like myself), I know my granddad was NW 7 in his 20s and my other granddad (I only knew him when he was old) was also NW 7. I have a cousin who also got the balding gene, he's in his late 20s and NW 7, and he's commented that I have the exact same hair pattern he had at my age.
damn thats sad as shit. both my granddads like 85 and they're like NW 0 or 1. glad im not balding

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Graham
damn thats sad as shit. both my granddads like 85 and they're like NW 0 or 1. glad im not balding
I'm jealous tbh. Hold onto your hair - it's a life or death matter.

I'm jealous tbh. Hold onto your hair - it's a life or death matter.
yeah but atleast its a very fixable failo with hair transplant. i'd rather be nw5 at 22 than have a unfixable failo like being south indian, fwhr, or ipd.

yeah but atleast its a very fixable failo with hair transplant. i'd rather be nw5 at 22 than have a unfixable failo like being south indian, fwhr, or ipd.
It's not really that fixable depending on the scale of the balding / density of the donor area. Most full head transplants I see go from NW 7 to NW 3. Which is a lot - but still incel tier.

But yeah, FWHR and IPD and you're fucked pretty much.

It's not really that fixable depending on the scale of the balding / density of the donor area. Most full head transplants I see go from NW 7 to NW 3. Which is a lot - but still incel tier.

But yeah, FWHR and IPD and you're fucked pretty much.
yeah true but like its rare for balding to get that bad, you'd be able to get hair transplant, minox, and fin before having to do smn like a full hair transplant.

i mean for IPD you can do OBO if ur suicidal but idk

FWHR is bad but ofc you can make it better with long hair and other copes

• So Sad

View attachment 2235150

View attachment 2235164

View attachment 2235171

View attachment 2235185

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact
Is that your hair?

• +1
yeah true but like its rare for balding to get that bad, you'd be able to get hair transplant, minox, and fin before having to do smn like a full hair transplant.

i mean for IPD you can do OBO if ur suicidal but idk

FWHR is bad but ofc you can make it better with long hair and other copes
Unfortunately, it's not so rare in my family. White Anglos tend to have high rates of baldness, so it was pretty disheartening seeing older people with more hair here.

Is that your hair?
Yes. I usually flatten it so the thinning isn't as obvious, but it naturally stands up over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I did my best to smile back as they passed, give a polite "hi", but the eye-contact was painful
wtf?? you made eye contact with them and even said hi back mogs me to oblivion, i am so non nt i woulda pretended to be on the phone

• So Sad
wtf?? you made eye contact with them and even said hi back mogs me to oblivion, i am so non nt i woulda pretended to be on the phone
To be fair, I'm not NT either, it takes practice, it's hard at first, but if you do it in small amounts (e.g. quickly make eye contact then look away), over time you can get better at it.

Read it all

Absolutely brutal ngl. But the guy was alone and didn't have a girl with him either?

Mightve been a sigma-male chad that you couldve connected with ngl.

The link between incel and chad is oten closer than the link between incel and normie

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, bwrauycnee and Graham
Read it all

Absolutely brutal ngl. But the guy was alone and didn't have a girl with him either?

The link between incel and chad is oten closer than the link between incel and normie
He was with what I assume was his mum (I'd estimate he was late teens, early 20's, most likely come back from university to visit family in the rural area).

If he was alone I might've tried talking to him tbh, he seemed very open with body language and judging from the way he smiled and held eye contact I got the distinct vibe that he was extroverted, almost like he was ready to start talking given the opportunity. Then again - that could just be the looks halo.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
He was with what I assume was his mum (I'd estimate he was late teens, early 20's, most likely come back from university to visit family in the rural area).

If he was alone I might've tried talking to him tbh, he seemed very open with body language and judging from the way he smiled and held eye contact I got the distinct vibe that he was extroverted, almost like he was ready to start talking given the opportunity. Then again - that could just be the looks halo.
Tbh talking with someone almost never leads to anything bad. He wouldve probably been nice to you.

People dont get aggressive easily, so most of the stress and pain is only in your own mind, not in the present reality.

Stop overthinking, be open to the present

• +1
I know my granddad was NW 7 in his 20s and my other granddad (I only knew him when he was old) was also NW 7. I have a cousin who also got the balding gene, he's in his late 20s and NW 7, and he's commented that I have the exact same hair pattern he had at my age.
some people are born losers. absolutely brutal.

• +1
Read it all

Lately I’ve noticed >=Chadlites and >=Staceylites are more likely to be alone. It’s the normies who are always in friend groups.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Vvvvxxxx, Graham and 1 other person
Lately I’ve noticed >=Chadlites and >=Staceylites are more likely to be alone. It’s the normies who are always in friend groups.
When ur attractive, socially valuable, you dont feel the need to pretend to be someone you are not. Which often happens when socializing.

Whats another group of people that doesnt pretend to be someone they are not? nonNT/autistic incels.

More in common than you think. Less fake bs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Vvvvxxxx, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
Tbh talking with someone almost never leads to anything bad. He wouldve probably been nice to you.

People dont get aggressive easily, so most of the stress and pain is only in your own mind, not in the present reality.

Stop overthinking, be open to the present
Yeah, I didn't because he wasn't alone, so I don't want to intrude.

I'd imagine it's a lot easier talking to alone men than women, as I've talked to alone women, but they usually seem very surprised, so I keep it upbeat and short, so we both have an easy out. Women are more likely to be overpowered by an ugly man than another man being overpowered by said ugly man, so it's understandable why they are typically not as open as they are more at risk.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
When ur attractive, socially valuable, you dont feel the need to pretend to be someone you are not. Which often happens when socializing.

Whats another group of people that doesnt pretend to be someone they are not? nonNT/autistic incels.

More in common than you think. Less fake bs
I was about to ask why this might be, but then you gave this good response. Interesting discussion.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

View attachment 2235150

View attachment 2235164

View attachment 2235171

View attachment 2235185

@ArcticStorm
@Xangsane
@cloUder
@pneumocystosis
@forevermirin
@Arborist
@Ai Impact

The Chadlite / Chad guy had a similar side profile to the guy on the far right.
Yeah the pic you posted reminded me of him.

• +1
IDK, I was always under the impression that most Chads etc are in the cities, as that's where more opportunities are and it also allows you to leverage your looks a lot more (services, modeling, entertainment etc).

Most of the people around here are mid 40's+ and overweight. Although I did notice people in their 30's+ have more hair than I do.
Nigga i thought u were asian

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx