Hair Maxing for Thicker Fuller Hair, Prevent Norwood? NO FIN OR MINOX, Proven Methods Inside

yes nutrition can have an impact in hair ofc, but DHT will always be the main culprit and it will outdue your good nutrition in the longrun. good nutrition can only do so much.
DHT is so important for masculinity and overall skin glow. Would rather go bald than risk touching anti-DHT pharmaceuticals

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 678
Jfl if anyone here is almost nuking is own DHT before reducing inflammation in scalp

DHT is so important for masculinity and overall skin glow. Would rather go bald than risk touching anti-DHT pharmaceuticals
Pretty sure the DHT affecting the he hair follicles comes from what GetThatBread and others said about lack of circulation calcification, inflammation, and lack of lymph drainage so the DHT stays concentrated in the scalp and no nutrients can nourish the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 1769
I agree ,stress,bad suger,eating the wrong things (soy) ALl can cause balding

What else you recommend for hair I know biotin and collagen is vital, I have good diet I generally eat healthy a lot of nuts and seeds,fruits and veggies,all meat,chicken, Salomon,sardines and other types of fish

Also D3 and K2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769, thickdickdaddy27 and PenileFacialSurgery

What else you recommend for hair I know biotin and collagen is vital, I have good diet I generally eat healthy a lot of nuts and seeds,fruits and veggies,all meat,chicken, Salomon,sardines and other types of fish

Also D3 and K2
It’s also worth mentioning that taurine is excellent for reducing fibrosis and calcification: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27054062/
All the foods you mentioned are good sources, but sea foods in particular are the richest source of taurine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1769 and 1 other person
It’s also worth mentioning that taurine is excellent for reducing fibrosis and calcification: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27054062/
All the foods you mentioned are good sources, but sea foods in particular are the richest source of taurine
Also search up copper and B12 are excellent source of not going gray

Most premature gray hair is caused by copper and B vitamins and as well as Vit E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769, PenileFacialSurgery and thickdickdaddy27

Also D3 and K2
Biotin is legit. But there is no diferrence between normal biotin levels and high biotin levels. You can get normal levels of biotin just by nutrition, supplementating biotin its just useless. I dont have the link tho
Also search up copper and B12 are excellent source of not going gray

Most premature gray hair is caused by copper and B vitamins and as well as Vit E
Copper is good too. It helps maintaing your hair color. But high dosing copper increases estrogen's levels, so its not worth since your nutrition gives the amount enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, mido the slayer and PenileFacialSurgery
Biotin is legit. But there is no diferrence between normal biotin levels and high biotin levels. You can get normal levels of biotin just by nutrition, supplementating biotin its just useless. I dont have the link tho

Copper is good too. It helps maintaing your hair color. But high dosing copper increases estrogen's levels, so its not worth since your nutrition gives the amount enough
Agree

I think dermanator 2 and hyaluronic acid is the best for hairline nizoral shampoo is also good and healthy diet

Beside fin of course

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Jfl if anyone here is almost nuking is own DHT before reducing inflammation in scalp

could you elaborate more on this? How do I reduce inflammation?

Need to look into these stuff.
I myself am on Minox + 0.25 gr finasteride.

Other stuff I done. On your list.
* Zinc supplementation daily
* K2 D3 vitamin daily
* Coconut oil (good for hairs colour for me)

On top of that.
I use The ordinary hair. Multi peptide hair density solution.
I used peppermint oil for 2 weeks on scalp, no results. (On facial hair it worked well).

Are you bald now @PenileFacialSurgery ?

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly