Imagine not having hair LOL

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
That's you after 30 years from now
If Im still incel 30 years from now then LOL JUST DONT CARE BRO MAXXING BEGINS

I'd rather die

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Just be a man accept your fate and shave it bro. Women don't care for your hairs, but the confidence your radiate regarding your self image. Hell some woman even like bald man cause it looks so masculine.

For real, this is some legit life fuel.

@SirGey Aren't you taking fin? Don't you think it wouod benl worth stopping it and using a hair system instead?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 2933
It’s crazy how it’s social acceptable for women to shave their heads bald and wear wigs, but if a guy with a receding hairline gets a hair system it’s weird.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zdeweilx and Short Ugly and Brown
It’s crazy how it’s social acceptable for women to shave their heads bald and wear wigs, but if a guy with a receding hairline gets a hair system it’s weird.

You got that wrong. Girls are just enhancing their natural beauty. They should be allowed to wear what makes them feel good, cause every girl is a special unicorn.

Balding males on the contrary are trying to fraud girls to breed out subhuman genetics. This should be punished by death.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Zdeweilx, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Just be a man accept your fate and shave it bro. Women don't care for your hairs, but the confidence your radiate regarding your self image. Hell some woman even like bald man cause it looks so masculine.

For real, this is some legit life fuel.

@SirGey Aren't you taking fin? Don't you think it wouod benl worth stopping it and using a hair system instead?

Yeah i will shave my NW1 hair and wear a hair system

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands