Haircut reccomendations please

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Iron
Hello I have some events to attend soon and my parents are making me get a haircut.

I am hoping someone may be able to provide me with some reccomendations of what I should do.

For information my hair is fine and thin with a low porosity.

And I stole this from a best of the best thread on here, I think this most closely represents my hair.

I am also a manlet so ideally the haircut and style I have I am hoping it could be used to help make me look a little taller too since I am 5'5

I am open to hair product reccomendations as well and stuff.

I think my hair length right now is about medium, similar to the wavy 2b picture above except the sides are not faded I have hair on the sides

Does anyone think a hairstyle like this is good or shit?

I do, its okay. If i used styling product it'd look better
I am not sure I understand, you think it is good or shit? I still plan on trying it out I got my hair cut right to grow it out to work out like in that picture so I could let you know how it goes

dude just go to a colllage aged female hair dresser i PROMIS you they know what is best

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
I am not sure I understand, you think it is good or shit? I still plan on trying it out I got my hair cut right to grow it out to work out like in that picture so I could let you know how it goes
I have it, It's okay. If you use styling powder it would look better

colllage aged female hair dresser i PROMIS you they know what is best
college aged female hairdresser? like find a young 20's girl that works as a hairdresser and ask what they think? seems like its worth a shot to try one time.
I have it, It's okay. If you use styling powder it would look better
Oh ok I see, I am curious what colour of hair you are mine is a very dark brown almost basically black so it would look different to the picture.
Styling powder is a good idea, I have recently tried hair gel for a few events I have had to attend recently and the one I have is good but it still has the sort of gel look to it slightly, I suppose with powder that gel look is completely eliminated and it looks natural then right?

Hello I have some events to attend soon and my parents are making me get a haircut.

I am hoping someone may be able to provide me with some reccomendations of what I should do.

For information my hair is fine and thin with a low porosity.

View attachment 2602878
And I stole this from a best of the best thread on here, I think this most closely represents my hair.

I am also a manlet so ideally the haircut and style I have I am hoping it could be used to help make me look a little taller too since I am 5'5

I am open to hair product reccomendations as well and stuff.

I think my hair length right now is about medium, similar to the wavy 2b picture above except the sides are not faded I have hair on the sides
Don't try cuts that fit "your face type"

It is better that you use cuts that are trend (fringe tiktok middle part mod cut etc etc) and see which one suits you best

Don't try cuts that fit "your face type"

It is better that you use cuts that are in fashion (fringe tiktok middle part mod cut etc etc) and see which one suits you best
Yeah that seems like great advice I recently saw in a tails video the face shape thing seems like kind of a meme and apparently you can do anything with my face shape regardless they say in the face shape videos.

I plan on trying different shit out like the tiktok cut or whatever because my only hope as a manlet is to prettyboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442
you should fraud with haircuts that add length to top so it will make you look taller. post face.

you should fraud with haircuts that add length to top so it will make you look taller. post face.
I don't really see how posting my face adds much value here honestly, I am thinking of going with a cut that frauds a bit of height though

thanks for the reference photo retard!

Yeah that seems like great advice I recently saw in a tails video the face shape thing seems like kind of a meme and apparently you can do anything with my face shape regardless they say in the face shape videos.

I plan on trying different shit out like the tiktok cut or whatever because my only hope as a manlet is to prettyboymaxx
Yea just try femalegazemaxxing and you'll be fine

tails is a good reference in that

college aged female hairdresser? like find a young 20's girl that works as a hairdresser and ask what they think? seems like its worth a shot to try one time.

Oh ok I see, I am curious what colour of hair you are mine is a very dark brown almost basically black so it would look different to the picture.
Styling powder is a good idea, I have recently tried hair gel for a few events I have had to attend recently and the one I have is good but it still has the sort of gel look to it slightly, I suppose with powder that gel look is completely eliminated and it looks natural then right?
light brown

dude just go to a colllage aged female hair dresser i PROMIS you they know what is best
Female barbers will ruin your hair, especially as sub7

Female barbers will ruin your hair, especially as sub7
Niggas on here just hate females. Sure maybe dont ask for a low taper fade from some random woman who wont know what it is but you can get great layering done at a salon that most barbers dont even know what that is.

Niggas on here just hate females. Sure maybe dont ask for a low taper fade from some random woman who wont know what it is but you can get great layering done at a salon that most barbers dont even know what that is.
There is no rational reasons why female barbers are better than male barbers. Men are naturally better at craft and every experience with a female barber i had was a negative and many other men agree on that

There is no rational reasons why female barbers are better than male barbers. Men are naturally better at craft and every experience with a female barber i had was a negative and many other men agree on that
Yes u dont go to a salon and ask for a fade, you ask for layers. Vice Versa