Haircuts to hide big forehead?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Lowering hairline will be so expensive, what haircuts could hide long forehead?

fringemaxx

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Barrett fringe or death
@Over

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 10449
lol if you have a masc forehead and decent browridge don't cover it, but if you don't get a fringe or ballcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Yo, as you saw I have a pretty severe norwood 2, maybe higher.

I push up the front of my hair in a quiff, and pull the sides forward (this requires the sides being 2 inch + in length)

It gives the illusion of having a norwood 1.

• +1
Yo, as you saw I have a pretty severe norwood 2, maybe higher.

I push up the front of my hair in a quiff, and pull the sides forward (this requires the sides being 2 inch + in length)

It gives the illusion of having a norwood 1.
Is it u in the avi bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 10524, lasthope and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
I have a five head too with NW2.5 or so shit ain't funny. I grow the sides to cover the temples and do a fringe with the top, it hides it but it makes my face overly square :feelsbadman:
Thomas Shelby haircut with longer sides looks good too for that purpose

• +1
I have a five head too with NW2.5 or so shit ain't funny. I grow the sides to cover the temples and do a fringe with the top, it hides it but it makes my face overly square :feelsbadman:
Thomas Shelby haircut with longer sides looks good too for that purpose
no the point is what haircut after HT, if you are NW2.5 it's over before HT (I am NW4 so...)

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
no the point is what haircut after HT, if you are NW2.5 it's over before HT (I am NW4 so...)
Oh ok it still works well for me, though I'm saving up for HT. I'm a pussy so I'm still not sure about fin, don't want to lose my erections :feelsbadman:

• +1
Oh ok it still works well for me, though I'm saving up for HT. I'm a pussy so I'm still not sure about fin, don't want to lose my erections :feelsbadman:
Hoping on fin soon, afaik less than 20% of people have side effects and for most of them it resolves as you keep on using the medicine, I call bs on the rumors

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Hoping on fin soon, afaik less than 20% of people have side effects and for most of them it resolves as you keep on using the medicine, I call bs on the rumors
If you're starting you should trying topical fin, it's easy to make and gives higher scalp concentration

• +1