Hairline, how many grafts u think?

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
When im using front camera on my phone my hairline looks so shit, from a distance with the other lens it might not look ideal but more like a henry cavill masculine 40 year old guy type hairline.

How many grafts do you guys think im gonna need to make a worthy difference? Like in the last picture, where i drew something that i think would be suitable for aesthetics as well as not overharvesting donor area as i have actually already done one hair transplant. Thank god my hairloss is stable after starting finasteride 3 years ago, so i might not have to be too scared of doing to many grafts in that sense.

Any thoughts about the temples??
CAA66981 BDBD 4E81 B88E 6F10C6F07C0A
088FBA3B 0183 46A0 8DD9 59885DEAFA6D
0591EF49 C4E5 4CA8 9D69 55233C85B9C9

• WTF
Reactions: normie_joe
Tbh I wouldn't say a HT is worth it in your case. But idk maybe 1000 grafts? Not even that much probably.

Btw how did the process of getting fin as a youngcel go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, buflek and normie_joe
Tbh I wouldn't say a HT is worth it in your case. But idk maybe 1000 grafts? Not even that much probably.

Btw how did the process of getting fin as a youngcel go?
1000 grafts seem like an awful little change. This right here was a 1500 graft transplant. About 850 grafts in this area you see here since some assmetry was accomodated for.

7CCC30AA CFEB 4B19 A27C 77D9D3C30B78

Started fin as 22,5 yrs old which i dont have any perception that it will play a significant role to aging.

1000 grafts seem like an awful little change. This right here was a 1500 graft transplant. About 850 grafts in this area you see here since some assmetry was accomodated for.

View attachment 2549737

Started fin as 22,5 yrs old which i dont have any perception that it will play a significant role to aging.
Wtf really I'm gonna need 4000 grafts for my NW2 then

Yeah but for fin I mean did you buy it online or get it prescribed?

Wtf really I'm gonna need 4000 grafts for my NW2 then

Yeah but for fin I mean did you buy it online or get it prescribed?
Depends on what your goal is i guess. Im going for a chris hemsworth type of hairline.

Just got it perscribed. One appointment and said i didnt wanna loose hair and he wrote the perscription for me. Not very hard in my country, as for the rest of europe.

When im using front camera on my phone my hairline looks so shit, from a distance with the other lens it might not look ideal but more like a henry cavill masculine 40 year old guy type hairline.

How many grafts do you guys think im gonna need to make a worthy difference? Like in the last picture, where i drew something that i think would be suitable for aesthetics as well as not overharvesting donor area as i have actually already done one hair transplant. Thank god my hairloss is stable after starting finasteride 3 years ago, so i might not have to be too scared of doing to many grafts in that sense.

Any thoughts about the temples??
View attachment 2549696View attachment 2549697View attachment 2549699

READ THIS

Depends on what your goal is i guess. Im going for a chris hemsworth type of hairline.

Just got it perscribed. One appointment and said i didnt wanna loose hair and he wrote the perscription for me. Not very hard in my country, as for the rest of europe.
Okay nice. I'm in Europe too, probably wouldn't be very hard but I wonder if a derm or GP would be best