hairloss should not even be a concern nowadays

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
look how realistic are these hair systems ; it lasts around 6 months and you just need to remove it and glue it back for maintenance like every 2-3 weeks

it's well adhered to your scalp and even the hairline is realistic , the longer the hairstyle the easier it is to make it look natural

there are also clip-on hair systems that don't even require you to shave your head / use glue :
1698526789-image2.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, bradpittshairline and beypazarisoda0
and then u cuddle with a girl and she pulls on your hair and the thang comes off and feels fake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, chosen-one, FacialStructure404 and 14 others
GT 20029 is going to be released in 4 years , just take fin and dut until its out and you are saved

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, mvp2v1, buflek and 1 other person
and then u cuddle with a girl and she pulls on your hair and the thang comes off and feels fake
stop with this myth, nobody will pull your hair hard enough for the hair system to come off

i clearly said that it's well adhered to your scalp yet you come out with this NPC answer

GT 20029 is going to be released in 4 years , just take fin and dut until its out and you are saved
medications is literally the worst solution to hairloss no joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Gaygymmaxx
this looks real af but i ve never seen a good hairstyle with hair system dunno why. like flow or curtains

Yep, massively improved my quality of life, been wearing my first system for 2 months now.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and mvp2v1
I ain't wearing this shit fuck this

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
a guy i know did exactly this procedure and for normies it looks ok, but for people with more than 3 neurons you can clearly see the fraud

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
this looks real af but i ve never seen a good hairstyle with hair system dunno why. like flow or curtains
because the guy choosed to do a shit haircut

you can see in the middle of the haircut as he combs the hair it looked amazing

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Yeah chicks wanna play with your hair lmfao sounds like a recipe for disaster

I wouldn’t mind if I was a cyborg: I’m not, so I am doing my best to preserve and enhance my natural attributes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Pale God
look how realistic are these hair systems ; it lasts around 6 months and you just need to remove it and glue it back for maintenance like every 2-3 weeks

it's well adhered to your scalp and even the hairline is realistic , the longer the hairstyle the easier it is to make it look natural

there are also clip-on hair systems that don't even require you to shave your head / use glue :
1698526789-image2.png

That is the most ungangster thing I ever saw.

medications is literally the worst solution to hairloss no joke
Are you dumb ? Gt 20029 is an androgen degrader , its basically a cure , kintor confirmed it , keep coping with hair systems while the cure is there..
Fin and Dut currently mog hair systems if you start early enough to keep your hair

Whats that? How work it? Any side effects? How you know it release in 4 years? Make a thread

• +1
Reactions: zura and MaxMustermann1998
fuck is that ? also I assume side effects are gonna be immediate cancer

• +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998
Some people claim keeping up with them isn't cheap and it's a pain in the butt.

Whats that? How work it? Any side effects? How you know it release in 4 years? Make a thread
Androgen receptor degrader by kintor , currently in phase 2 clinical trials.. safe according to phase 1 , stops hairloss by dedtroying the androgen receptor in the scalp, in the subreddit r/tresless they are going crazy cuz baldness will soon be stopped

fuck is that ? also I assume side effects are gonna be immediate cancer
Androgen receptor degrader by kintor , currently in phase 2 clinical trials.. safe according to phase 1, 0 proof of the product in blood stream , completely safe and 0 side effects , stops hairloss completely by dedtroying the androgen receptor in the scalp...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, SoundnVision and Constantin Denis
Never forget cure is always 4 years away. If pyrilutamide goes through (2024/25) it's a good sign.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah they look good but how to explain to your gf/wife that your hair never grows?
And the stress of walking around all day knowing your a bald subhuman who's whole life is literally being held together by a fake bit of hair glued to their head.

• JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life
Never forget cure is always 4 years away. If pyrilutamide goes through (2024/25) it's a good sign.
Kintor said that they will probably release Pyrilutamide later than expected cuz they want to focus on GT and that it was a potential cure to mpb... If Pyrilutamide works as good as fin without losing efficiency with time its basically a cure...

• +1
my mom told me that i can regrow my hair with herbs they are better then fin

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
What’s this drug ? Never head of it before

• +1
Reactions: marek937
What’s this drug ? Never head of it before
Androgen receptor degrader by kintor ,the brother of pyrilutamide, currently in phase 2 clinical trials.. safe according to phase 1, 0 proof of the product in blood stream , completely safe and 0 side effects , stops hairloss completely by dedtroying the androgen receptor in the scalp...

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Androgen receptor degrader by kintor ,the brother of pyrilutamide, currently in phase 2 clinical trials.. safe according to phase 1, 0 proof of the product in blood stream , completely safe and 0 side effects , stops hairloss completely by dedtroying the androgen receptor in the scalp...
Can’t you buy it off the Black market yet ??

It better be 100% non systemic because destroying the Androgen Receptors in the body would be catastrophic.

hair systems are no option for people with average income

Can’t you buy it off the Black market yet ??

It better be 100% non systemic because destroying the Androgen Receptors in the body would be catastrophic.
after phase 2 ull be able to get it i guess. same was for pyrilutamide

after phase 2 ull be able to get it i guess. same was for pyrilutamide
I’m all for protecting hair, but if they scrap it for going systemic no one should touch that shit as it permanently destroys AR receptors.

• +1
Another miracle drug that will either never come out or flop when it does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chigoha, Niki9911, wayme and 1 other person
Kintor said that they will probably release Pyrilutamide later than expected cuz they want to focus on GT and that it was a potential cure to mpb... If Pyrilutamide works as good as fin without losing efficiency with time its basically a cure...
Will it reverse hairloss or just maintain what you still have ?

Are you dumb ? Gt 20029 is an androgen degrader , its basically a cure , kintor confirmed it , keep coping with hair systems while the cure is there..
Fin and Dut currently mog hair systems if you start early enough to keep your hair
Where is it in the research process? Has it been tested on humans? Is it available to buy through research companies?

How does it only affect the scalp and not systemic? Every other drug goes systemic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gtsvipere and mvp2v1
I’m all for protecting hair, but if they scrap it for going systemic no one should touch that shit as it permanently destroys AR receptors.
thats why its dangerous as fuck and u should never buy it off the black market

• +1
Another miracle drug that will either never come out or flop when it does
tbh in the last 10 or so years only breezula got hyped hard and flopped. medicin and tech is getting much better, we are closer than ever for a cure

• +1
Pyri was supposed to be out in 2022. Won't even be out in 2025. The cure is always 3 years away. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
tbh in the last 10 or so years only breezula got hyped hard and flopped. medicin and tech is getting much better, we are closer than ever for a cure
It got picked up again for phase 3 trials. But they're only gonna last 6 months. During phase 2 it reached peak efficacy at month 6, but regressed to baseline by month 12.

So they're gonna make it last only 6 months to larp efficacy jfl

• +1

1698526789-image2.png

I am going to get one soon.

So every 6 months you need to buy a new one?

What does maintainance every 2-3 weeks mean? Can I do it by myself or do I need to go to saloon to get it maintained?

Yep, massively improved my quality of life, been wearing my first system for 2 months now.
Can you dm me your experience with it and how it is maintained?

a guy i know did exactly this procedure and for normies it looks ok, but for people with more than 3 neurons you can clearly see the fraud
This literally looks completely real unlike hair transplants.

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar