Hairmaxxing: how do you style your hair?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
I have a middle part and I basically shampoo my hair, then dry a bit with towel. I take my blowdryer and just raise the hair with my roundbrush as I'm drying it.

Basically follow this guy.

But I want to stick with a shorter style now and want to get something like the zoomer haircut with the front covering the forehead. Any tutorials on this for straight hair? Also post how you style your hair regardless.

send ur face and age so we know what hairstyle is best for you

only wash once a week

For the longest time I did this

but it's kind of outdated and since long hair is in vogue now I've been growing mine out, and basically aiming for a longer version what you posted, or something like this

(yeah it's Amnesia, whatever, his hairstyle here mogs)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
send ur face and age so we know what hairstyle is best for you
Fuck off

For the longest time I did this
View attachment 2685431View attachment 2685436
but it's kind of outdated and since long hair is in vogue now I've been growing mine out, and basically aiming for a longer version what you posted, or something like this
View attachment 2685438
(yeah it's Amnesia, whatever, his hairstyle here mogs)
So how do you style it?

• +1
Reactions: zura and Pаtrick
come it all back and then with your hands scrunch it if you want some texture. you can also use sea salt spray to add texture. then let it sit like that until it dries

I have a middle part and I basically shampoo my hair, then dry a bit with towel. I take my blowdryer and just raise the hair with my roundbrush as I'm drying it.

Basically follow this guy.

But I want to stick with a shorter style now and want to get something like the zoomer haircut with the front covering the forehead. Any tutorials on this for straight hair? Also post how you style your hair regardless.

I would suggest using a Texture product and salt sea spray if you are trying to get a French crop type of haircut and you have straight hair.

When you get out of the shower apply sea salt spray when your hair is wet, then scrub through your hair with your hands mixing the spray throughout your hair, then scrunch your hair to create a curly effect.

Once you have done this dry out your hair with a blow dryer ON COLD - NOT HOT.
Then use a Texture powder and sprinkle it on to your hair, then mix it throughout your hair with your hands and get it all over.