Which one mog?

• Showing forehead

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Covering forehead

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Why tf whenever I style my hair up middle parted and backward, people take me more seriously, but whenever I style it down covering my eyes or forehead I get treated worse and taken for granted.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, aspiringexcel and Infinite
Why tf whenever I style my hair up middle parted and backward, people take me more seriously, but whenever I style it down covering my eyes or forehead I get treated worse and taken for granted.
depends on your face and forehead

Showing forehead = Professional and mature
Covering forehead = Pretty boy OR balding

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Xangsane
Showing forehead = Professional and mature
Covering forehead = Pretty boy OR balding
Is professional and mature more closely relate to badboy?

Is professional and mature more closely relate to badboy?
Not always, imagine Gandy and Italian mafias.
Anytime there is to be a formal implication shown, the hair is always slicked back, I would guess it's a byproduct of the media and the 20th century nobles.

it’s what u think in ur mind, in reality nobody acknowledges u or cares about u and just think in their mind”Oh look just another autistic dude that thinks he’s vinnie hacker”

it’s what u think in ur mind, in reality nobody acknowledges u or cares about u and just think in their mind”Oh look just another autistic dude that thinks he’s vinnie hacker”
Keep crying for me

I show my forehead

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Because you live in chingchong land. Thanks for doxxing yourself.

I used to cover my forehead but recently cut it short and it was lowkey a halo but I have a square hairline, proper temporal peaks and nice eyebrows. Covering the forehead hair excessively just takes away all that. Experiment and compare

• +1
I show my forehead

Oh yes you do!

3750318 1699363692122

Are you autistic?

You pfp has so many things wrong in it, it's very nonNT, the angle the brows expression, the fake color contact lenses, the eyes looking down.

And the way you keep stalking random people in public taking their pics without consent.

You pfp has so many things wrong in it, it's very nonNT, the angle the brows expression, the fake color contact lenses, the eyes looking down.

That's called looking masculine. You wouldn't understand it as you're East Asian.

Idk since i covered up my forehead i get better treatment in general.
But back then i had short slicked back hair with glasses and i got the "smart nerd boy" halo

TAKE THE HAIRPILL

• Love it
just like hairstyle affects girls sex appeal it does the same with males

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and marek937
Showing forehead unless youre a megamindcel

• +1
Show forehead if you have a strong brow. Cover if it is round.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I have strong af browridge

@GuyFromSingapore think he brows mog me just bc I am a gook

Never seen a gook other than seamonkeys with strong browridges.

It's individual. I would look better proportion wise with my forehead showing but I have disgusting hairline so I cover
Plus I have long hair

Also i think hair type and Curl pattern is heavy overlooked in this regard.

If you have a haircut rounding your face it can make you higher trust.

• +1
Depends if you have a good or bad forehead.

always cover forehead with fluffy hair for max appeal, like timothee chalamet haircut
shorter hair has different appeal, might be desirable depending on who you want to attract
but generally long hair has way more appeal

I heard you were asian so over either way