• JFL
Reactions: mug
They better stop fighting or else I might have to step in

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Mewton, ojicreechadlite and 10 others
Idk what is a little dark age. If that's a children's movie then kys

Israel needs hamas for propaganda. Hamas needs Israel for propaganda. It is a symbiotic relationship

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and mug
Israel needs hamas for propaganda. Hamas needs Israel for propaganda. It is a symbiotic relationship
but how does this effect the exonomy

but how does this effect the exonomy
Israel gets massive money from the US to wage war. It is in their best interest to be in an armed conflict

• +1
Reactions: mug
Israel gets massive money from the US to wage war. It is in their best interest to be in an armed conflict
I was joking but this is an insightful answer… how do we stop the jews from controlling the world and bring a better age for all men where everything is affordable and everyone lives in harmony

I was joking but this is an insightful answer… how do we stop the jews from controlling the world and bring a better age for all men where everything is affordable and everyone lives in harmony
Its Not possible. The bloodline serpent seed is ruling the world since ancient times

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, MaestheticMaso and mug
cant happen, they control everything from all economy, military, intelligence, government, media, etc

unlimited money, unlimited resources, unlimited everything. They are basically God

• So Sad
Reactions: gideon
Its Not possible. The bloodline serpent seed is ruling the world since ancient times
The serpent is a metaphor for an advanced life form ( reptilian Humanoids from other galaxy) which control us all. There are some vague mentions of this in scripture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
The serpent is a metaphor for an advanced life form ( reptilian Humanoids from other galaxy) which control us all. There are some vague mentions of this in scripture.
I know, i saw a video of it yesterday. Their serpent bloodline is well and alive today. They have always been in control.

I know, i saw a video of it yesterday. Their serpent bloodline is well and alive today. They have always been in control.

This is why the 13 families/ bloodlines rule everything. I still remember the fact that Obama shares a distant relationship to the former Queen of England. It’s all due to them sharing the bloodline of the Anunnaki.

This is why the 13 families/ bloodlines rule everything. I still remember the fact that Obama shares a distant relationship to the former Queen of England. It’s all due to them sharing the bloodline of the Anunnaki.
They are all related. Ive seen that video. All US presidents are related to one or another. Or they are related to royalty. The queen of England is the top of the food chain when it comes to royalty. Annunaki has different names, giants, nephilim. All of these middle eastern stories are same story different wording. Only Askhenazi Jews are apart of that bloodline aswell. Zionists created the state of Israel, and they were all Askhenazim

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and MaestheticMaso
Low-key hope Palestine would win

They are all related. Ive seen that video. All US presidents are related to one or another. Or they are related to royalty. The queen of England is the top of the food chain when it comes to royalty. Annunaki has different names, giants, nephilim. All of these middle eastern stories are same story different wording. Only Askhenazi Jews are apart of that bloodline aswell. Zionists created the state of Israel, and they were all Askhenazim
You can tell they are ask due to how they view others. Nothing has changed even after the 1000s of years and nothing will change.

I’m thinking now, why do these species want us here. I believe they feast and gain power through emotions and vibrations of energy. That’s why when we die, they manipulate us to go follow the light and reincarnate on this planet (prison) again via manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum. Everything is to do with energy.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
You can tell they are ask due to how they view others. Nothing has changed even after the 1000s of years and nothing will change.

I’m thinking now, why do these species want us here. I believe they feast and gain power through emotions and vibrations of energy. That’s why when we die, they manipulate us to go follow the light and reincarnate on this planet (prison) again via manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum. Everything is to do with energy.
They need cattle to fund their own wealth, we are sheep who just work for the elites. Aslong as they are in control, they are happy to have cattle doing their dirty work. At the end of the day, all they want is control, ego, its in their blood.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
They need cattle to fund their own wealth, we are sheep who just work for the elites. Aslong as they are in control, they are happy to have cattle doing their dirty work. At the end of the day, all they want is control, ego, its in their blood.
Even the politicians and media are all sheeple. They are just one rank above us normal people and they serve the bloodlines. The banks serve the bloodlines. Everything serves them.

They have been creating wars, playing both sides throughout history, manipulating world events for their benefits.

I’m wondering how knowing all this could benefit us. Perhaps playing and knowing the nuances of the financial markets and mechanisms may help us gain a certain level of wealth to move into a better ranking. Although we will never reach anywhere close to the bloodlines.

• +1
Reactions: gideon and Sprinkles
They need cattle to fund their own wealth, we are sheep who just work for the elites. Aslong as they are in control, they are happy to have cattle doing their dirty work. At the end of the day, all they want is control, ego, it’s in their blood.
But I believe that their wealth is our energy, our suffering. Money is all fake, it’s a tool for control just like politics and race. They just print more and adjust the standard of currency.

• +1
Reactions: gideon and Sprinkles
Even the politicians and media are all sheeple. They are just one rank above us normal people and they serve the bloodlines. The banks serve the bloodlines. Everything serves them.

They have been creating wars, playing both sides throughout history, manipulating world events for their benefits.

I’m wondering how knowing all this could benefit us. Perhaps playing and knowing the nuances of the financial markets and mechanisms may help us gain a certain level of wealth to move into a better ranking. Although we will never reach anywhere close to the bloodlines.
But I believe that their wealth is our energy, our suffering. Money is all fake, it’s a tool for control just like politics and race. They just print more and adjust the standard of currency.
It will never change, no amount of education politics or whatever. The key is locked. Only the 13 families have access. They view the world as their playground. Thats why they do these filthy acts, raping kids, eating babies, they get a kick doing the unthinkable, and because they can. Also because of adrenochrome

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I dont know, William.

It will never change, no amount of education politics or whatever. The key is locked. Only the 13 families have access. They view the world as their playground. Thats why they do these filthy acts, raping kids, eating babies, they get a kick doing the unthinkable, and because they can. Also because of adrenochrome
bruh

Even in fast food, they are putting meat from dead children. This is true evil.

If we progress in life, make money ect we will just be better paid slaves to the 13 ruling families. This forum needs to understand that models are also slaves. They are used in degenerate ways for the pleasure of the elites. Same with movie stars and singers. Justin Bieber, Macaulay Culkin could not handle the degeneracy and the elites ruined them. Got them hooked on drugs, created scandals ect

Do you believe in the idea of angels. I believe there is a chance that angels or other life forms could liberate us from this sadistic chain.

Even in fast food, they are putting meat from dead children. This is true evil.

If we progress in life, make money ect we will just be better paid slaves to the 13 ruling families. This forum needs to understand that models are also slaves. They are used in degenerate ways for the pleasure of the elites. Same with movie stars and singers. Justin Bieber, Macaulay Culkin could not handle the degeneracy and the elites ruined them. Got them hooked on drugs, created scandals ect

Do you believe in the idea of angels. I believe there is a chance that angels or other life forms could liberate us from this sadistic chain.
I agree. all these child stars, models, got fucked in the ass, literally. There has to be some sort of opposition, i just dont know what. They worship Lucifer (Satan) and Satan in hebrew means opposition. Well, i am their opposition.

• +1
I agree. all these child stars, models, got fucked in the ass, literally. There has to be some sort of opposition, i just dont know what. They worship Lucifer (Satan) and Satan in hebrew means opposition. Well, i am their opposition.
It’s ridiculous how there’s full of subliminal messages everywhere. These subliminal messages are used to brainwash us to follow and cater to them even more strongly.

I believe angels are our opposition, there may be a turning point soon. Listen in my opinion there is one deity overlooking everything. The families, the banks, us. This is represented by the eye of the illuminati. That’s why there’s so many eye references and subliminals . If it gets toppled, everything collapses.

Attachments

• 23E7798A-6C95-4D72-A6D0-1AB0437AF013.jpeg
    23E7798A-6C95-4D72-A6D0-1AB0437AF013.jpeg
    480.7 KB · Views: 0
It’s ridiculous how there’s full of subliminal messages everywhere. These subliminal messages are used to brainwash us to follow and cater to them even more strongly.

I believe angels are our opposition, there may be a turning point soon. Listen in my opinion there is one deity overlooking everything. The families, the banks, us. This is represented by the eye of the illuminati. That’s why there’s so many eye references and subliminals . If it gets toppled, everything collapses.
indeed, remember, demons are angels aswell, and the elites picked and choosed what went in the Bible for example. They threw out the things about serpent seed for example

• +1
indeed, remember, demons are angels aswell, and the elites picked and choosed what went in the Bible for example. They threw out the things about serpent seed for example
The video has stated that once these beings planted the seeds, most of them left, back to their own planet/galaxy as well. So even if we somehow eliminate the deity ( all seeing eye), another one will just come and take its place.

There must be some way of destroying them, I do believe 100 percent that some powerful beings are on our side. But this could be cope.

The video has stated that once these beings planted the seeds, most of them left, back to their own planet/galaxy as well. So even if we somehow eliminate the deity ( all seeing eye), another one will just come and take its place.

There must be some way of destroying them, I do believe 100 percent that some powerful beings are on our side. But this could be cope.
They still have to have some representatives on this planet. I believe if all of the "sheep" woke up, maybe it is possible. However, i think the final straw was the Covid 19 vaccine. It had some stuff on it that makes peoples robots to the elites. Maybe they will die soon

• +1
They still have to have some representatives on this planet. I believe if all of the "sheep" woke up, maybe it is possible. However, i think the final straw was the Covid 19 vaccine. It had some stuff on it that makes peoples robots to the elites. Maybe they will die soon
Maybe it removes our ability to think and 3rd eye intuition. Some family members of mine who got vaccinated think all this is crazy but the others who aren’t agree and understand what’s really happening.

I know lots of unvaccinated people who are very successful, you can say they escaped the matrix. Once again they disagree with the status quo and agendas.

Maybe it removes our ability to think and 3rd eye intuition. Some family members of mine who got vaccinated think all this is crazy but the others who aren’t agree and understand what’s really happening.

I know lots of unvaccinated people who are very successful, you can say the escaped the matrix. Once again they disagree with the status quo and agendas.
However the elites are not dumb, i think its inevitable to get infected with the vaccines one way or another, i think sharing bodily fluids with a vaccinated person will give you the vaccine

• +1
However the elites are not dumb, i think its inevitable to get infected with the vaccines one way or another, i think sharing bodily fluids with a vaccinated person will give you the vaccine
Something very odd happened during the Christmas of Covid. We invited some guests who were vaccinated and they were acting very strange, very negative. They said if you’re not vaccinated, you’re evil. It was like they were brainwashed because this was unlike them.

A few days later me and my unvaccinated family members got very sick and after this I feel that my brain strength and capacity has decreased. It’s still good, but not like before where I was extremely perceptive and sharp. That’s why I’m looking deeply into nootropics.

• So Sad
Reactions: andy9432
i think sharing bodily fluids with a vaccinated person will give you the vaccine
This is catastrophic as both of my recent exes were vaccinated. One even had 4 vaccinations.

• Ugh..
Something very odd happened during the Christmas of Covid. We invited some guests who were vaccinated and they were acting very strange, very negative. They said if you’re not vaccinated, you’re evil. It was like they were brainwashed because this was unlike them.

A few days later me and my unvaccinated family members got very sick and after this I feel that my brain strength and capacity has decreased. It’s still good, but not like before where I was extremely perceptive and sharp. That’s why I’m looking deeply into nootropics.
Indeed, as i said they are robots, and it has been speculated that the vaccines has some kind of parasites in it to fully control the host. Thats what i believe. Of course you got sick. As it is inevitable that parasites spread when in contact for many days.

All of my family called me weird and a conspiracy theorist. But ill take it, and im doing daily cleanses, as it will take a while to fully eradicate, and u cannot fully eradicate it. You WILL get infected in college, in gym, whatever, whenever. Daily cleansing is necessary

• +1
This is catastrophic as both of my recent exes were vaccinated. One even had 4 vaccinations.
You got their parasites in you. The vaccine parasite

• So Sad
You got their parasites in you. The vaccine parasite
The bitch lied to me. Firstly she said no, but then she said she took 4 vaccines and didn’t tell me due to me getting upset.

This should count as assault because I was tricked, if I knew I wouldn’t go through with it.

How to eliminate this parasite.

The bitch lied to me. Firstly she said no, but then she said she took 4 vaccines and didn’t tell me due to me getting upset.

This should count as assault because I was tricked, if I knew I wouldn’t go through with it.

Could there be some good parasites in our body or is this a myth ?

You need to drink pure gum spirits of turpentine, as other parasite cleanses only cleanses ur digestive system. This bitch infected you with a brain parasite. to fully control the host, the parasite must control the brain. and only turpentine crosses the blood brain barrier, no medication, no diotomaceous earth, no ivermectin, no fenbendazole. pure gum spirits of turpentine is what i use. For the first two months, i passed worms every single day.

This is nasty, but i "dug" out worms with my hands, because it was that itchy. They fought for their lives when i drank turpentine, but they got poisioned by it.

• +1
Could there be some good parasites in our body or is this a myth ?
Its a myth. parasite have no good function, otherwise they wouldve been called symbiote

• +1
You need to drink pure gum spirits of turpentine, as other parasite cleanses only cleanses ur digestive system. This bitch infected you with a brain parasite. to fully control the host, the parasite must control the brain. and only turpentine crosses the blood brain barrier, no medication, no diotomaceous earth, no ivermectin, no fenbendazole. pure gum spirits of turpentine is what i use. For the first two months, i passed worms every single day.

This is nasty, but i "dug" out worms with my hands, because it was that itchy. They fought for their lives when i drank turpentine, but they got poisioned by it.
This one ?
424F4168 999C 432B 8B5C 3A37A67F830C

Please explain what ivermectin and fenbendazole do. You didn’t mention them before.

This is why after fucking and kissing this evil person, I have been acting so erratic, destroying friendships and not feeling like myself. Can’t believe what she done. Shit.

This one ?
View attachment 2478882

Please explain what ivermectin and fenbendazole do. You didn’t mention them before.
They are good, dont get me wrong, but they only cleanse intestinal parasites. Turpentine also does that, but on top of that, cleanses a systemic parasite infection, which u have, since u shared bodily fluids with a 4x vaccinated person. It is inevitable that u got a parasitic brain infection from her. Turpentine is the jack of all trades. It will cleanse ur whole body, including ur brain

• +1
This is why after fucking and kissing this evil person, I have been acting so erratic, destroying friendships and not feeling like myself. Can’t believe what she done. Shit.
Yeah, the host cannot control themselves, it is in their DNA, literally to spread itself

They are good, dont get me wrong, but they only cleanse intestinal parasites. Turpentine also does that, but on top of that, cleanses a systemic parasite infection, which u have, since u shared bodily fluids with a 4x vaccinated person. It is inevitable that u got a parasitic brain infection from her. Turpentine is the jack of all trades. It will cleanse ur whole body, including ur brain
Which one do you use. How did you learn about all this ? Are there any forums about this ?? Is it in that parasite pdf you’ve sent ?

People claim that turpentine can cause organ failure? Is that just fearmongering peddled by them?

Which one do you use. How did you learn about all this ? Are there any forums about this ?? Is it in that parasite pdf you’ve sent ?

People claim that turpentine can cause organ failure? Is that just fearmongering peddled by them?
just work ur way up to the maximum dosage which is 1 teaspoon, anything over that is unsafe, but 1 teaspoon is safe it doesnt matter what turpentine u use, just make sure it is 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine, it is best in a glass bottle, but i had to get plastic bottle due to glass bottle being way over my budget, i recommend checking out sunfruitdan when it comes to turpentine. He is banned on youtube, but he has a bitchute channel explaining turpentine

• +1
just work ur way up to the maximum dosage which is 1 teaspoon, anything over that is unsafe, but 1 teaspoon is safe it doesnt matter what turpentine u use, just make sure it is 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine, it is best in a glass bottle, but i had to get plastic bottle due to glass bottle being way over my budget, i recommend checking out sunfruitdan when it comes to turpentine. He is banned on youtube, but he has a bitchute channel explaining turpentine
I’m a firm believer in these herbal treatments. The Earth has everything we need to cure all diseases. It’s just that it’s been covered away.

• +1
I’m a firm believer in these herbal treatments. The Earth has everything we need to cure all diseases. It’s just that it’s been covered away.
Also jfl at this sick propaganda.

Attachments

• BFBA5D41-B9EF-4356-B9F7-69A3FB904095.jpeg
    BFBA5D41-B9EF-4356-B9F7-69A3FB904095.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Also jfl at this sick propaganda.

These docs will never promote a parasite cleanse, if everyoen did them, they wouldnt have any customers, at the end of the day, hospitals, doctors etc earn money based on human sickness

• +1