Hamzoid

D

Deleted member 61895

✞Valloittaja✞
Hamza is really one of those type of curry mfs who I cannot stand.
He acts all high and mighty cus he is tradcucked by a 4.2 white becky who has one of the most shit names of all time.
Its always the ugly or ethnic noids who act high and mightly cus they got a slither of pussy :feelskek: :feelskek:

The thing that annoys me about him is that the blackpill is straight up raping hamza left and right at this point, this mf got cheated on countless times let alone his current mut faced girl has cheated on him and cucked him yet he and his alpha male superioty choose to stick with that hoe even though he is just betabuxxing at this point.

The only real success he ever had was beta buxxing for beckies or having hookups with random whores who have no self value.
Don't forget this retard gives advice such as "don't cry infront of your girl" cus muh stoic persona.
I really badly want to see him get a reality check already, its just the money is keeping him sane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, kebab, latincell95 and 2 others
Hamza is really one of those type of curry mfs who I cannot stand.
He acts all high and mighty cus he is tradcucked by a 4.2 white becky who has one of the most shit names of all time.
Its always the ugly or ethnic noids who act high and mightly cus they got a slither of pussy :feelskek: :feelskek:

The thing that annoys me about him is that the blackpill is straight up raping hamza left and right at this point, this mf got cheated on countless times let alone his current mut faced girl has cheated on him and cucked him yet he and his alpha male superioty choose to stick with that hoe even though he is just betabuxxing at this point.

The only real success he ever had was beta buxxing for beckies or having hookups with random whores who have no self value.
Don't forget this retard gives advice such as "don't cry infront of your girl" cus muh stoic persona.
I really badly want to see him get a reality check already, its just the money is keeping him sane.
Js bank off subhumans theory

Js bank off subhumans theory
Yeah, he did hop on just the right time.
I wish I was blackpilled af two years back cus I couldve been banking off of retards.... Well these manosphere topics are still hot and rising, who says I have lost my chance~
It Ends Now Dragon Ball GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Yeah, he did hop on just the right time.
I wish I was blackpilled af two years back cus I couldve been banking off of retards.... Well these manosphere topics are still hot and rising, who says I have lost my chance~
It Ends Now Dragon Ball GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Shit, u js gave me an amazing idea ty

Shit, u js gave me an amazing idea ty
😘 Remember, if that shit breed can do it. So can you.
Even if its not the same scale, you might create something of value.
Imagine an army of blind and fustrated loners who don't know any better, feed them the false lies of hope.

You know how these redpillers function, they never "give up"