handmaxx how exactly ?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
i got big ass hands and noone cares

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
shut up and watch your mother get fucked

handmaxx how exactly ?
yeah to follow on, weight training, low BF% and correct fluid intake along with sodium:potassium ratio. Obviously hard to change size-without HGH and IGF-1 compounds.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, <6PSLcel and lstar2005
yeah to follow on, weight training, low BF% and correct fluid intake along with sodium:potassium ratio. Obviously hard to change size-without HGH and IGF-1 compounds.
i've got 8.5 inch hands is that good or shit ?

Bro wtf is this loser ass forum on no wonder yall are bitchless autists
Shut the fuck up pussy, talking about handmaxing :lul::lul:, no one fucking cares about your hands nega

i've got 8.5 inch hands is that good or shit ?
defo a plus, wrist circumference is also key to achieving this "dominant" look, train grip strength. However, definitely not a softmaxx to prioritise as isn't as appealing as most people think, useless if sub 5 really as they will just think you're a chronic gymcel and coomer.

defo a plus, wrist circumference is also key to achieving this "dominant" look, train grip strength. However, definitely not a softmaxx to prioritise as isn't as appealing as most people think, useless if sub 5 really as they will just think you're a chronic gymcel and coomer.
my wrists are 18.5cm in girth at the narrowest point, dat gud ?

is there any way to thicken up wrists?

You can but takes long and not much results. BTW OP L arginine is good at increasing vascularity

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
Of course, thickening forearms and the wrist flexors will benefit you, however as the term "wrist-cel" suggests it is mainly genetic determinism but results can still occur just be realistic.

cope just play videogames and foids will be amazed by your fast fingers

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
girls like veins generally lean guys back in the day on tumblr every bitch had some veiny arms on her page

my wrists are 18.5cm in girth at the narrowest point, dat gud ?
Definitely solid, far outside of true "wrist-cel" territory wouldn't worry about this issue especially if not heavily trained you should be set bhai.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
This is like getting complimented on a T-Shirt and thinking it has anything to do with sexual attraction.

This is like getting complimented on a T-Shirt and thinking it has anything to do with sexual attraction.
And this is like saying getting compliments on your physiqe is not valid. If a girl finds your hands sexy, it has everything to do with sexual attraction. Moreover, if she finds them repulsive, she will find you objectivly less attractive