Hanging with nerds in HS is the biggest death sentence

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Keep in mind that birds of a feather flock together but even then, if you're not bad looking or excessively autistic and still make the mistake of hanging around nerds, gamers, cosplayers and tabletop people you are quite literally asking to get permabanned from social interactions, especially after high school or college ends.
If you do that one serious mistake in your developmental years it's beyond over for you, not even kidding.

I was some IT guy in a IT classroom full of average IT men and guess what happened to me?
I had the chance to hang around with cool normies and decided to throw it away because our hobbies didn't get along and now I'm paying the full price.
Despite my yielding looks and money maxxing effort I will never, ever manage to compensate my prior lack of exposition to popular friend circles.
I will never be the night-party-goer, I could play the part with enough drugs in my bloodstream only to be discovered an autistic fraud the moment I refuse to show up for a second drinking session because I despise alcohol and smoking with all my heart.

I understand that if you're excessively ugly or unpleasant to be around you will never get the chance to hang around normies because people are heavily superficial, but if you get the chance to be friends with cool people DO NOT waste it away because you prefer playing videogames or dislike drinking alcohol like I did.
For most of you it's probably too late but still, consider this an advice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tasmanian devil, RAMU KAKA, infini and 10 others
i never had a chance so its over

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Pikabro
Who you are matters more than who you hang around with. If you’re genuinely cool and NT you’ll never be far off from the popular kids but I guess you do have to be initiated into their lifestyle. And you would naturally drift away from the nerds or have genuine friendships with them.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, RAMU KAKA, Gus17 and 6 others
i hanged out with an incel once and i never spoke to certain people ever again even though we had a solid friendship

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yeah it's sad realising you can't actually associate with people who are secretly like you.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mastermind, Pikabro and 1 other person
Why do I always see the shit I need 10 years late

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
JFL if you actually believe in this gay nerd and popular kid trope from Disney movies.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch
So they were the ones to drop you?
nah we just slowly distanced ourselves. i was liked by a lot of people at one point, i just had to ruin it all

• +1
DO NOT waste it away because you prefer playing videogames
Everyone legit every single guy plays video games. LMFAO what are you on about

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Gus17 and Allornothing
I hanged out with a closeted homo and everyone thought I was gay
Good I never talked to that fag again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind and Nick.Harte
Keep in mind that birds of a feather flock together but even then, if you're not bad looking or excessively autistic and still make the mistake of hanging around nerds, gamers, cosplayers and tabletop people you are quite literally asking to get permabanned from social interactions, especially after high school or college ends.
If you do that one serious mistake in your developmental years it's beyond over for you, not even kidding.

I was some IT guy in a IT classroom full of average IT men and guess what happened to me?
I had the chance to hang around with cool normies and decided to throw it away because our hobbies didn't get along and now I'm paying the full price.
Despite my yielding looks and money maxxing effort I will never, ever manage to compensate my prior lack of exposition to popular friend circles.
I will never be the night-party-goer, I could play the part with enough drugs in my bloodstream only to be discovered an autistic fraud the moment I refuse to show up for a second drinking session because I despise alcohol and smoking with all my heart.

I understand that if you're excessively ugly or unpleasant to be around you will never get the chance to hang around normies because people are heavily superficial, but if you get the chance to be friends with cool people DO NOT waste it away because you prefer playing videogames or dislike drinking alcohol like I did.
the only friends I can be with are weird kids/ugly kids/ unpopular kids since they are open to being your friend nd shit

I tried being with cool normies but just ended up getting bullied out of the groups or kicked out or humiliated by them so either I just ride solo or talk to loser since I am basically one

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Worrying too much about social validation seems feminine ngl. I mean I was this super awkward jester spaz in my teen years who tried to hang around with everyone. I should’ve blocked out all the random BS and stuck to boxing instead of getting pushed out of it super early.

I remember meeting someone who seemed ‘cringe’, had interests in anime etc and didn’t talk NT but he had the substance and inner confidence from boxing so he got along with everyone also apparently had attention from foids. Tbh that’s how you really become NT.

So what’s the point in this being popular shit when you can just make some good friends and build inner confidence instead of changing yourself to fit needs of some popular circle and just copying them. You’ll probably still be an unconfident incel in the end.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, ElTruecel, edgemaxx and 1 other person
i alreadty wasted it at 15. its over fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk i could have been a party doer.. instead of this fucking indoor shutin retard nigger

• So Sad
Worrying too much about social validation seems feminine ngl. I mean I was this super awkward jester spaz in my teen years who tried to hang around with everyone. I should’ve blocked out all the random BS and stuck to boxing instead of getting pushed out of it super early.

I remember meeting someone who seemed ‘cringe’, had interests in anime etc and didn’t talk NT but he had the substance and inner confidence from boxing so he got along with everyone also apparently had attention from foids. Tbh that’s how you really become NT.

So what’s the point in this being popular shit when you can just make some good friends and build inner confidence instead of changing yourself to fit needs of some popular circle and just copying them. You’ll probably still be an unconfident incel too.
holy shit no one wants me and im alone = big confidence boost

very true only in highschool though

holy shit no one wants me and im alone = big confidence boost
Nah because they’ll invite you to stuff. If an incel nerd like me tries to be social they’ll get mocked or shadowbanned with the circle going out n stuff while you’re unaware

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Nah because they’ll invite you to stuff. If an incel nerd like me tries to be social they’ll get mocked or shadowbanned with the circle going out n stuff while you’re unaware
i never get invited to shit. if i do i dont even go, i just feel like a retarded burden to them....!!! its abused rat syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
You were in the loser circles cause you are a loser, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Pikabro

So what’s the point in this being popular shit when you can just make some good friends and build inner confidence instead of changing yourself to fit needs of some popular circle and just copying them. You’ll probably still be an unconfident incel too.
JFL op doesn’t realize it’s just about being NT. The people who make the same points as him or say similar that I knew irl were some deluded gook ricecels. Seems like it’s a common RiceCel trait
You were in the loser circles cause you are a loser, not the other way around.
OP is some coping looksmax user who thinks because he can act NT online means he deserves status irl. He’s an even bigger loser considering he can’t fit in with those he hangs around with LMFAO

• +1
the only friends I can be with are weird kids/ugly kids/ unpopular kids since they are open to being your friend nd shit

I tried being with cool normies but just ended up getting bullied out of the groups or kicked out or humiliated by them so either I just ride solo or talk to loser since I am basically one
If ur on .org this makes sense. I’m non NT so I got treated like shit by low class spergs as well. Nt pill Is giga law even the subhumans & manlets will mock you due to u being non NT.

• +1
I dont hang with anyone, i dont need anyone, im a lone wolf
Emo

they got the ick from me talking to outcasts
I remember bringing the special ed kid with the boys one day and this friend of mine started going ham on him with cruel insults out of fucking nowhere.
Then he spent the whole day implicitly blaming me like I was responsible for tarnishing his reputation or something.
Very brutal shit, I fucking hated that day, I fucking hated normies ever since.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
I remember bringing the special ed kid with the boys one day and this friend of mine started going ham on him with cruel insults out of fucking nowhere.
That’s brutal ngl I feel like that would possibly happen to me mainly if im wearing glasses. Glasses + skinny = easy target for others to shit on you on top of being actually non NT.

I will need to roid maxx

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mastermind
JFL if you actually believe in this gay nerd and popular kid trope from Disney movies.
The one where some nerd incel portrayed by Michael Cera gets Stacy and the evil bully jocks get nothing?
Absolutely hate that trope, there is a term for that kind of delusions, it's called "Disneybrain"
Everyone legit every single guy plays video games. LMFAO what are you on about
Every single guy prefers playing videogames to social interactions?

Are you unforgivibly ugy or autistic?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That’s brutal ngl I feel like that would possibly happen to me mainly if im wearing glasses. Glasses + skinny = easy target for others to shit on you on top of being actually non NT.

I will need to roid maxx
Do not wear glasses unless you have Henry Cavill's face

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
The one where some nerd incel portrayed by Michael Cera gets Stacy and the evil bully jocks get nothing?
Absolutely hate that trope, there is a term for that kind of delusions, it's called "Disneybrain"
No I mean the entire nerd jock dichotomy in general. It’s just a cope it’s all based on NT and looks. An ugly loser who’s good at sports will still get treated worse than a prettyboy who only cares about school.
Every single guy prefers playing videogames to social interactions?
they prefer playing video games during their social interactions. I’m legit an outlier and legit couldn’t social status maxx as much as I could’ve outside of being non NT simply due to the fact I didn’t play vidya

• +1
I hung out completely alone, is that any worse than hanging out with nerds.

they prefer playing video games during their social interactions.
You described me jfl the moment my friends "grew" out of videogames and started smoking weed and snorting cocaine to "impress" foids is when I lost all contacts, not enough bitches playing Minecraft.
And to think I'm a bigger stimulant user than any of them nowadays, they would probably like me but I've changed too much to interact in a non-weird way being aware of my past.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Pikabro
who cares, i didn't talk to anyone in school. is there anything more insignificant than missing out on social circle in high school? it really doesn't matter.

being aware of my past
This is an argument I should tackle in another thread.
Do not try to rebuild bridges with past friends if you had a glow up after a lifetime of being the passive computer kid.
Things will just get weird, they will never get over the mismatch between your current and past self.
I was literally a puritan nerd with a recessed mandible back then, they would probably expect me to go through the rigmarole explaining why I'm no longer like that.

This is an argument I should tackle in another thread.
Do not try to rebuild bridges with past friends if you had a glow up after a lifetime of being the passive computer kid.
Things will just get weird, they will never get over the mismatch between your current and past self.
I was literally a puritan nerd with a recessed mandible back then, they would probably expect me to go through the rigmarole explaining why I'm no longer like that.
This. I was a loser for years out of high school and kept on talking to this guy who regretted his nerd social circle (yet none of them hung out with me). He always thought I was a hopeless autist who would rope any day and lifes been progressing fine ever since he stopped talking to me

• +1
I hung out completely alone, is that any worse than hanging out with nerds.
Yes, your social and verbal skills will diminish, and this could affect you in the future or other situations, if you really can't get anything else, it's better at least to be in a group of nerds to have someone to chat and hang out with, than being completely alone and friendless.

• +1
You described me jfl the moment my friends "grew" out of videogames and started smoking weed and snorting cocaine to "impress" foids is when I lost all contacts, not enough bitches playing Minecraft.
And to think I'm a bigger stimulant user than any of them nowadays, they would probably like me but I've changed too much to interact in a non-weird way being aware of my past.
Yea that is true most Zoomers do actually vape, smoke weed, etc. I’ve never done drugs so.

• +1
Yes, your social and verbal skills will diminish, and this could affect you in the future or other situations, if you really can't get anything else, it's better at least to be in a group of nerds to have someone to chat and hang out with, than being completely alone and friendless.
Brutal I didnt speak a word in high school and im still autistic now because of it. An acquaintance of mine from the nerd social circle claims to be non NT but runs circles around me every time we talk with third party and brutally humiliates me every time. This snake also used to talk about me on his group chat with his nerd friends

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Gonthar
you can supplement internet socialization to maintain social skills. i went to an mma and bodybuilding forum to hang around chads all day now i have adopted their masculine speech patterns heh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
you can supplement internet socialization to maintain social skills. i went to an mma and bodybuilding forum to hang around chads all day now i have adopted their masculine speech patterns heh
Dont think so, me and many others are still autistic after posting online all day

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gonthar
You're too negative. Forgive yourself, and go for the life that you crave. You probably haven't even finished your teens.