Happy birthday day to 8 March PLAYER 1

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Play this before reading my manifesto:

I dunno what to say. Too much thoughts to be illustrated. But I'll do my best to be articulate.
Few hrs and I'll be 29 years old!
Man what a rollercoaster has it been so far... I've done nearly every single mistake out there. Promised my mom & myself to stop doing some, nearly did infact I did but I relapsed every single time.

I always come back to my old ways... Blasphemy, deception, theft, lying, evil impulsive thoughts and the list goes on.

What did I gain?! Nothing but mere momentarily pleasure... It didn't amount to anything but dragging me down...

I remember my LSD trips, shit made me feel like GOD amongst men... I came to the realization that everything is connected... Everything was woven in the fabrics of reality was closely and neatly related to your very existence... I felt naked, roofless but in a good way.

Man I gotta rebound, retaliate cuz I said so many times but I'm split between 2, no ship sails with 2 captains... A forest with 2 wolves fighting over who rules... Each scenario one must die so the other can prosper and bloom.

Blood must be sacrificed! Seek redemption.

I was honest with my words/actions to an extent but I'll unleash the last few layers and pierce through like an arrow.

Why?! Cuz it's what it's hahah

Years passed by in a flinch of an eye... gonna make the last few COUNT!

Stoic solo short ride with a lucid core...

PLAYER 1 > SOLO > ACTIVATED

@Kamui @HarrierDuBois @Bozoogway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and HarrierDuBois
@ascension what is this schizoroker talking about??

Happy bh tho kid

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
happy birthday

how is ur hairloss journey going

still on stemox?

Play this before reading my manifesto:

I dunno what to say. Too much thoughts to be illustrated. But I'll do my best to be articulate.
Few hrs and I'll be 29 years old!
Man what a rollercoaster has it been so far... I've done nearly every single mistake out there. Promised my mom & myself to stop doing some, nearly did infact I did but I relapsed every single time.

I always come back to my old ways... Blasphemy, deception, theft, lying, evil impulsive thoughts and the list goes on.

What did I gain?! Nothing but mere momentarily pleasure... It didn't amount to anything but dragging me down...

I remember my LSD trips, shit made me feel like GOD amongst men... I came to the realization that everything is connected... Everything was woven in the fabrics of reality was closely and neatly related to your very existence... I felt naked, roofless but in a good way.

Man I gotta rebound, retaliate cuz I said so many times but I'm split between 2, no ship sails with 2 captains... A forest with 2 wolves fighting over who rules... Each scenario one must die so the other can prosper and bloom.

Blood must be sacrificed! Seek redemption.

I was honest with my words/actions to an extent but I'll unleash the last few layers and pierce through like an arrow.

Why?! Cuz it's what it's hahah

Years passed by in a flinch of an eye... gonna make the last few COUNT!

Stoic solo short ride with a lucid core...

PLAYER 1 > SOLO > ACTIVATED

@Kamui @HarrierDuBois @Bozoogway

Damn g

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick