Hard leg days increase testosterone and boost sperm count

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Niggas take my advice I have leg day once every 2 weeks tom platz style high intensity and if i cum after the workout (my sex drive goes through the roof) i shoot ropes.

High intensity workouts boost testosterone more than you think.

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad and Willmogulater
Niggas take my advice I have leg day once every 2 weeks tom platz style high intensity and if i cum after the workout (my sex drive goes through the roof) i shoot ropes.

High intensity workouts boost testosterone more than you think.
drop what leg workout you do for legs im starting gym soon again

drop what leg workout you do for legs im starting gym soon again
Search Tom Platz leg workout, it's once every 2 weeks extremely high intensity, you shouldn't be able to walk after the workout and it takes hours to complete

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
Search Tom Platz leg workout, it's once every 2 weeks extremely high intensity, you shouldn't be able to walk after the workout and it takes hours to complete
so prefferably i do this on fridays so then after i can walk in school

this the right one ?
The Workout
  1. Back Squat: 8-12 x 5-20.
  2. Hack Squat: 5 x 10-15.
  3. Leg Extension: 5-8 x 10-15.
  4. Leg Curl: 6-10 x 10-15.
  5. Standing Calf Raise: 3-4 x 10-15.
  6. Seated Calf Raise: 3-4 x 10-15.

this the right one ?
The Workout
yeah

this the right one ?
The Workout
that 8-12 sets of 5-20 squats kill the legs nigga, and make sure u do 20 reps in the first set

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
be high T without gym. is it psosible

i dont have a hack squat in my gym ant suggestions to what i can replace it with?
i dont know leg press is useless though just saying if ur gonna replace hack squats with leg press

be high T without gym. is it psosible
possible but with gym you are even higher t, and its much easier to be high t with gym
why are u such a faggot avoiding gym tho i saw ur posts saying "is it possible to get better frame without gym"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and NilsTheChad
i dont know leg press is useless though just saying if ur gonna replace hack squats with leg press
nah leg press is fucking useless i did like 300kg once on it with my first week in gym with proper form i got others to confirm in the gym

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
possible but with gym you are even higher t, and its much easier to be high t with gym
why are u such a faggot avoiding gym tho i saw ur posts saying "is it possible to get better frame without gym"
cuz im too lazy nigga.

i could either replace with bulgarian split squts or goblet squat maybe, ill probs experiment around till i find a proper alternative

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Push-ups and pull-ups mog

Yup but my gym is too far atm maybe I’ll start using bags of sand for legs
nah that shit dont count u cant put enough weight.
anyways push ups and pull ups need to be done with weights, push ups with weighted vest and pull ups with weights hanging. otherwise it's just for getting a pump or something.

• +1
Reactions: Mio