Hard to live..

Chrisssy

Chrisssy

5'6 45KG HTN Blasian Twinkcel (ER)
Outside I cannot speak to anybody and immediately cold sweat when i do even when ordering food if a foid comes to the table instant cold sweat :feelsrope: and i stare off into space like a retard

what’s wrong with me ???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei, FacialStructure404 and 8 others
Sometimes im like you and sometimes im a normal person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Niggamaxxer, fuse and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It’s fucking brutal i wish i was a little bit normal
I think majority of .org users we are kinda schizo and too aware of our sorroundings and that's why it happens. We are probably just born like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, fuse and Chrisssy
I think majority of .org users we are kinda schizo and too aware of our sorroundings and that's why it happens. We are probably just born like this
Brutal.. need to get a professional diagnosis asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MaghrebGator
Yeah I was like this a couple years ago but you have to understand how abnormal this is. You are an able bodied adult male and you can’t look a cashier in the eye, come on. Is this an enjoyable way to live? Are you going to stay like this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, wollet2, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Yeah I was like this a couple years ago but you have to understand how abnormal this is. You are an able bodied adult male and you can’t look a cashier in the eye, come on nigga.
No i’m 15 but this is a really bad issue i hate the cold sweats :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
No i’m 15 but this is a really bad issue i hate the cold sweats :feelswah:
Understandable but you need to fix up. Kids your age are robbing the cashiers while you’re like this

• So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy
Outside I cannot speak to anybody and immediately cold sweat when i do even when ordering food if a foid comes to the table instant cold sweat :feelsrope: and i stare off into space like a retard

what’s wrong with me ???
Need to get a good grip on a social circle

Understandable but you need to fix up. Kids your age are robbing the cashiers while you’re like this
How shall i work on fixing up?. Pretty hard living so sensitive and high inhib outside i rarely see sunlight :feelswhy: but thank you

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Only time i’ve made friends is when i’ve been approached over in that sense
Meeting possible friends is luck-based sometimes

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Chrisssy and Pikabro
How shall i work on fixing up?. Pretty hard living so sensitive and high inhib outside i rarely see sunlight :feelswhy: but thank you
Fix up asap.
Only time i’ve made friends is when i’ve been approached over in that sense
Tbh I wasted my teens being passive like this because I never tried to make plans or ask people if they’re free. Which leads to most people kind of leaving you out.

what’s wrong with me ???
Ur not alone 😞

• So Sad
i got diagnosed aspergers a couple weeks ago

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Fix up asap.

Tbh I wasted my teens being passive like this because I never tried to make plans or ask people if they’re free. Which leads to most people kind of leaving you out.
i really need a i fix fast i will ruin my teen years and become utter man child thank you
Ur not alone 😞
It’s tough brocel :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and Pikabro
Ur not alone 😞
IMG 5150
Hi!

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
psychiatrist gave me a test
Thanks im going to therapy again soon will definitely ask most tests i do i score alarmingly high

• +1
Reactions: blurazice

what’s wrong with me ???
Dont worry bhai, one day we’ll all ascend by rope

• So Sad
i really need a i fix fast i will ruin my teen years and become utter man child thank you

At least you can travel to Japan!!!!!

• Love it

Yes do activities to boost your confidence if you haven’t already and also do the mental work. Think about it this way, is it better to get threatened and beaten up brutally in a fight every now and then but win other times and live a good quality life on average or be pussy and live a miserable incel life?

So do you want a life of lifefuel and suifuel or just blackpill melancholy and boredom

what’s wrong with me ???
same

• So Sad
  • +1
Be one with the chink ways and be a happy trucel :owo: loving the plan :feelshah:
Yeaaa, idk if your actually black tho, because i also heard they only like whites :confused:

Yeaaa, idk if your actually black tho, because i also heard they only like whites :confused:
Don’t think they do but if your not threating looking your fine i’d just buy mangas and travel back to the US full experience
:feelshah:

• +1
Yes do activities to boost your confidence if you haven’t already and also do the mental work. Think about it this way, is it better to get threatened and beaten up brutally in a fight every now and then but win other times and live a good quality life on average or be pussy and live a miserable incel life?

So do you want a life of lifefuel and suifuel or just blackpill melancholy and boredom
Yeah i understand i just want to live good with what I have already i dont really care for anything else :cautious:

• +1
Yeah i understand i just want to live good with what I have already i dont really care for anything else :cautious:
Life is probably just easier when you’re not a pussy IMO. It’s just hard for a man if he’s pussy. Inner strength and low inhib is… EVERYTHING

anxiety, take some pills + exposure therapy broski
wish i did earlier

• +1
Don’t think they do but if your not threating looking your fine i’d just buy mangas and travel back to the US full experience
:feelshah:
One day bro!!!! Dattebayo!!!!

• +1
Lack of communication skills will fuck your life even more, and you will never ascend. You have to put yourself out there.

• +1

what’s wrong with me ???
How old are you and how tall are your parents? I am at similar height and super skinny at 56kg. How do you weight only 45kg? Do you have any eating disorder?

How old are you and how tall are your parents? I am at similar height and super skinny at 56kg. How do you weight only 45kg? Do you have any eating disorder?
15 and 5’7 dad 5’4 mom and yes i have a eating disorder with fast metabolism :feelsrope: