Hardcore Leanmaxxing (Bloodletting Method)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
So, the number one way to lose weight of course is make your metabolism working overtime as much as possible. Working out, and fasting, these are obvious methods, and to be quite honest, these are necessary steps, but you can leanmax even faster.

The more your body has to grow things, or regrow things the more resources and calories it consumes, and thus you will lose weight MUCH faster than anyone else. So how is this done? It's quite simple.

Bloodletting

Let me give quick rundown. I am not suggesting to cut yourself to cause permanent scarring, there are ways to bleed out and prevent death, believe me your body will let you know when you bleed out too much, and as long as you drink enough water and take the right vitamins, you can build up the blood you lost quickly, make sure you practice proper first aid and to not go too far as you might get permanent scars, but this can lead to an increase loss of an extra 3-10 pounds a week if you combine it with steady cardio, and calisthenics, aswell as fasting.

Now there is another method that you can use in tandem with this, and that's to make sure you cut off any excess skin, nails, and make sure you fully remove all hair from your body, because it growing back consumes internal resources aswell.

If you combine bloodletting, fasting, cardio, calisthetnics, and fully shaving/removing all hair from your body (the more hair the better), you can unironically lose 20-30 pounds a week over 10lb a week, possibly even 15-20lb and achieve peak aesthetics faster and with relatively low effort.

Donating blood is the safest and most effective way to do this. +$30-70 every time too

If you want to achieve aesthetics like this as quickly as possible, this is the method, here are some banger results:

If you want more tips like this join: https://discord.gg/vH4cAq8ak

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yanesirokk, Lusitano, Kater Maxxing and 22 others
This Blackpill is not for The Feint Of Heart.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: j05, Wuachinani, ripikke and 2 others
How did you come up with this theory ?

• +1
Reactions: ppaiva, tia0505 and ripikke
I did it in the past good thread

• +1
Reactions: ppaiva
How did you come up with this theory ?
It's just simple facts, your body needs to burn calories and resources to produce more blood, hair, and skin, this is a natural fact, so the more of it you lose, the more resources your body consumes in order to burn calories even faster.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 19174
Wtf don't expose my secret method. This is the only way I ascended.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
So, the number one way to lose weight of course is make your metabolism working overtime as much as possible. Working out, and fasting, these are obvious methods, and to be quite honest, these are necessary steps, but you can leanmax even faster.

The more your body has to grow things, or regrow things the more resources and calories it consumes, and thus you will lose weight MUCH faster than anyone else. So how is this done? It's quite simple.

Bloodletting

Let me give quick rundown. I am not suggesting to cut yourself to cause permanent scarring, there are ways to bleed out and prevent death, believe me your body will let you know when you bleed out too much, and as long as you drink enough water and take the right vitamins, you can build up the blood you lost quickly, make sure you practice proper first aid and to not go too far as you might get permanent scars, but this can lead to an increase loss of an extra 3-10 pounds a week if you combine it with steady cardio, and calisthenics, aswell as fasting.

Now there is another method that you can use in tandem with this, and that's to make sure you cut off any excess skin, nails, and make sure you fully remove all hair from your body, because it growing back consumes internal resources aswell.

If you combine bloodletting, fasting, cardio, calisthetnics, and fully shaving/removing all hair from your body (the more hair the better), you can unironically lose 20-30 pounds a week over 10lb a week, possibly even 15-20lb and achieve peak aesthetics faster and with relatively low effort.
I tried this a while back when I was leanmaxxing trying to go from 15 to 12. I counflt get there no matter the defecit even tho I was waterfasting. I was skeptical at first but after bloodletting I finally got pretty lean.

Make sure to be careful but you have to remove enough blood or else it won’t do anything. Practice a lot to strike a balance

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 19174
Donating blood is the safest and most effective way to do this. +$30-70 every time too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Sny and BrendioEEE

Bloodletting

While risky if you do it improperly the potential gain in leanness can not be underestimated. The Aztecs did do a form of bloodletting. It was recorded that fatter individuals lost tremendous amounts of weight and the society in general had a incredibly low rate of obesity as a result even when compared with other societies of its time.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
It's just simple facts, your body needs to burn calories and resources to produce more blood, hair, and skin, this is a natural fact, so the more of you it lose, the more resources your body consumes in order to burn calories even faster.
insterresting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
This is true, donating blood, and making money at the same time, solid point, i'll include it in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and hattrick
Bloodletting is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and BrendioEEE
just slit your wrists theorem

Lol just donate blood and get paid

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
I’m doing this too, I’ve lost 15kg in 3 weeks so far. Surprisingly easy, each time ur watching a movie or smth just make sure ur bleeding slightly and ur good. Good thread OP

leanmaxxing is cope

i saw this on some other forum 2 months ago and been doing it ever since. i have lost around 10 kgs so far and it was the easiest weight loss of my life. recommend to everyone

Gatekeep this

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Works for sucid*l autistic incels when they spl*t open there wrists for a while. Might get banned

How to do bloodletting unlimited times for moneymaxxing?