Becareful of leanmaxxing too much

Icon

Icon

Not a greycel
All right, I think I went overboard with leanmaxxing and I went from pretyboy to absolutely disgusting in the span of a week. Or to phrase it differently, been cutting down on calories for months now and day by the the ice cube was melting and then suddenly reached a threshold whereby it just doesn't look good anymore. I am even having a mini identity crisis, it is just not me anymore. I am not surprised I haven't been getting much attention anymore from young women in public.

For some bone structures and phenotypes you want to keep a bit of fat on your face for collagen and to avoid nasolabial folds. Just be careful to not leanmaxx to ridiculous levels like I did and don't take the super low trust angular look that is propagated on here too seriously. I am very chiseled now and even get hollow cheeks in daylight but I feel like a certain appeal has been removed from my overall aesthetics and kinda look even scary or weird. I am actually really surprised by the fine line between being aesthetic as fuck and being absolutely disgusting when it comes to weight levels.

I am going to eat in a surplus for 1 to 2 weeks. I think I can go back quickly since I gain weight fast but lose slow. I would say between 10 and 12% body fat is the best based on my own pheno. I can still get to a level with defined cheeck bones but without the nasolabial folds which I had 3 to 4 weeks ago. I will lose a bit of cheeck bone definition but it will be worth it. Harmony is more important than individual features. So I will focus on that.

That is my 2 cents for today.

Edit:

One last thing. I think it is important to focus on looking your best in day light. In specific gym light I look really good with my new chiseled look even like some model, the hollow cheecks are prominent and I am the only dude in the gym that has them like that in that light, definition is very good on my face but in day light I look subhuman. I think if you look good in day light, you will look good in all light by default. That is how it is for me at least. So focus on looking your best when you are outside, take a small mirror with you and analyze your face under natural day light.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deprived, Yerico7 and 4 others
I have a question about leanmaxing dm me

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, zubin and Icon
On the positive side, it's easier and more fun to put on weight. Just eat some cheeseburgers or slices of pizza and you'll be a bit fatter in no time.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, The False Prophet, Deprived and 3 others
On the positive side, it's easier and more fun to put on weight. Just eat some cheeseburgers or slices of pizza and you'll be a bit fatter in no time.
Yes, I am already eating a bunch, I am enjoying it :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Yerico7, Dunkelheit and 2 others
I don't do that shit. I have better things to do with my life than chat with online randoms. If you got a question just ask here
sigmas.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, zubin, Deprived and 4 others
what bf% are you now and what bf% are u going to go to?

All right, I think I went overboard with leanmaxxing and I went from pretyboy to absolutely disgusting in the span of a week. Or to phrase it differently, been cutting down on calories for months now and day by the the ice cube was melting and then suddenly reached a threshold whereby it just doesn't look good anymore. I am even having a mini identity crisis, it is just not me anymore. I am not surprised I haven't been getting much attention anymore from young women in public.

For some bone structures and phenotypes you want to keep a bit of fat on your face for collagen and to avoid nasolabial folds. Just be careful to not leanmaxx to ridiculous levels like I did and don't take the super low trust angular look that is propagated on here too seriously. I am very chiseled now and even get hollow cheeks in daylight but I feel like a certain appeal has been removed from my overall aesthetics and kinda look even scary or weird. I am actually really surprised by the fine line between being aesthetic as fuck and being absolutely disgusting when it comes to weight levels.

I am going to eat in a surplus for 1 to 2 weeks. I think I can go back quickly since I gain weight fast but lose slow. I would say between 10 and 12% body fat is the best based on my own pheno. I can still get to a level with defined cheeck bones but without the nasolabial folds which I had 3 to 4 weeks ago. I will lose a bit of cheeck bone definition but it will be worth it. Harmony is more important than individual features. So I will focus on that.

Edit:

One last thing. I think it is important to focus on looking your best in day light. In specific gym light I look really good with my new chiseled look even like some model, the hollow cheecks are prominent and I am the only dude in the gym that has them like that in that light, definition is very good on my face but in day light I look subhuman. I think if you look good in day light, you will look good in all light by default. That is how it is for me at least. So focus on looking your best when you are outside, take a small mirror with you and analyze your face under natural day light.
eater disorder maxxing LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
what bf% are you now and what bf% are u going to go to?
I don't know. I just use visual cues to guesstimate percentages. But probably single digit since you can see striations on my shoulders. I haven't looked at calculators and done any measuring in a long time I am too much in front of my mirror smh

• +1
Reactions: john788
This is very true, you just end up looking ill and worn out.
You need to be around 12 to 15 % any less than that won't help you.
Just eat good food and your face will show .
Starve yourself your face will look ill

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Willmogulater and Icon
I found that a tan makes a person look much healthier when they are skinny. Like Allesandro Dellisola.

I was like you, I got REALLY skinny, and had a lot of negative reactions coz I was losing alot of weight from being a super fat dude.

Like people thought I was malnourished, which was super embarrasing. But I think it was coz I had no muscle, and my skin was way too light.

Currently I'm in the process of losing fat again, I'm at around 13%, and my jaw is becoming more defined, but am going to make sure I have a tan, and have much more muscle, as I am recomping hard.

Do you have a tan? Or is it just the nasolabial folds problem?

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, BrahminBoss and Icon
I found that a tan makes a person look much healthier when they are skinny. Like Allesandro Dellisola.

I was like you, I got REALLY skinny, and had a lot of negative reactions coz I was losing alot of weight from being a super fat dude.

Like people thought I was malnourished, which was super embarrasing. But I think it was coz I had no muscle, and my skin was way too light.

Currently I'm in the process of losing fat again, I'm at around 13%, and my jaw is becoming more defined, but am going to make sure I have a tan, and have much more muscle, as I am recomping hard.

Do you have a tan? Or is it just the nasolabial folds problem?
Only nasolabial fold problem. The rest is peak. I am now considering to keep going since I had a date and pointed them out to the girl but she said she didn't see anything. Maybe I am making it much bigger in my head than it actually is.

I will try PDO threads, I just received mine in the mailbox.

I am however pale af. So thanks for the insight about the tan. I will seriously consider it.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and PSLdemigod
Oops I accidentally Auschwitz mode.

• JFL
eater disorder maxxing LOL
who gives a fuck ? Nigger here are mfs who perform self buccal fat removal at home and you cry about eating disorder LOL

• JFL

Edit:

Did you have any muscle or are you just skinny?

who gives a fuck ? Nigger here are mfs who perform self buccal fat removal at home and you cry about eating disorder LOL
when did i ever cry mf i am actively supporting i fucking hate fat ppl

Edit:

pics please?

Yep. With me, if I get too lean, yes I have hollow cheeks to the max and very visible jaw bone, but it looks sickly at some point. Look at the guys with the best jaw structures, they usually have a little bit of fat (which doesn't really look like fat) and the jaw is just moderately visible. If you go overboard it looks bad. Look at brad pit, strong jaw but doesn't look like a meth head.

• +1
This is very true, you just end up looking ill and worn out.
You need to be around 12 to 15 % any less than that won't help you.
Just eat good food and your face will show .
Starve yourself your face will look ill
this especially goes if you don't go to the gym

most people on here are tryna leanmaxx without even touching weights. You'll look extremely malnourished under 12%. Tbh, you'll look very skinny even at 12-15% if you don't have muscle.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yep. With me, if I get too lean, yes I have hollow cheeks to the max and very visible jaw bone, but it looks sickly at some point. Look at the guys with the best jaw structures, they usually have a little bit of fat (which doesn't really look like fat) and the jaw is just moderately visible. If you go overboard it looks bad. Look at brad pit, strong jaw but doesn't look like a meth head.
I agree, that fat you describe is subcutaneous fat I think. It plumps up the face nicely. I am eating a bit more lately and already noticing an improvement. The main thing that was fucking with my head was the increase in nasolabial fold but I just fixed today with PDO. Incredible how much i ascended today.

I am not even that super lean though, my abs are visible but not extremely so.

I agree, that fat you describe is subcutaneous fat I think. It plumps up the face nicely. I am eating a bit more lately and already noticing an improvement. The main thing that was fucking with my head was the increase in nasolabial fold but I just fixed today with PDO. Incredible how much i ascended today.

I am not even that super lean though, my abs are visible but not extremely so.
You don't need to be super lean to have the effect. I personally can't get too lean for this reason. If I cut to washboard abs, my face looks too thin. Just having visible abs is best for me. Plus I'm sure you could have body dismorphia like I have a little and I'll be ripped but think I'm still not ripped enough lol

• +1
You don't need to be super lean to have the effect. I personally can't get too lean for this reason. If I cut to washboard abs, my face looks too thin. Just having visible abs is best for me. Plus I'm sure you could have body dismorphia like I have a little and I'll be ripped but think I'm still not ripped enough lol
I feel like my face gotten thinner. I look so different compared to before that it is fucking with my head. And think you are right.

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander