Harmony doesn't exist. LOOKSMAXXING PROJECT to figure out the remaining ratios for facial aesthetics [GTFIH LOOKSMAXXERS]

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Harmony is a cope used by those who don't know enough about makes an aesthetically pleasing face

However, we know that ratios are what matter, and we can explain to a decent degree what makes someone good looking with the ratios we already have e.g. midface, es, bizygomatic/bigonial etc.

But there's TONS OF RATIOS we haven't looked into.

e.g:

- chin height to mid-face height ratio
- nose length to philtrum length
- eye width to nose width

etc.

I can think of like another 15 just off of the top of my head, because there is an INSANE number of combinations that we can create due to the number of facial traits that humans possess(eyes, nose, chin, jaw etc.)

after having spent a bit too much time on this forum it is becoming evident that our knowledge of looks is starting to stall

That's why I will be using a spreadsheet to document the ratios of good looking guys, (as agreed by PSL) and trying to chart what the ideal range for EACH OF THESE RATIOS is e.g. for es it is .45 -.47

I encourage everyone else to do the same, as then we can get this information faster

remember, the more knowledgeable we are about aesthetics, the better & more informed of a choice we can make, which is INCREDIBLY important when considering that many of us will be getting our face cut up to ascend

if you need some inspiration for gl guys, as well as a decent format to post the ratios you have found, this might be a good place to start:

interested to hear what your guys' thoughts are on this idea

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, angelo, Deleted member 22126 and 22 others
Harmony is a cope used by those who don't know enough about makes an aesthetically pleasing face

However, we know that ratios are what matter, and we can explain to a decent degree what makes someone good looking with the ratios we already have e.g. midface, es, bizygomatic/bigonial etc.

e.g:

etc.

I can think of like another 15 just off of the top of my head, because there is an INSANE number of combinations that we can create due to the number of facial traits that humans possess(eyes, nose, chin, jaw etc.)

after having spent a bit too much time on this forum it is becoming evident that our knowledge of looks is starting to stall

That's why I will be using a spreadsheet to document the ratios of good looking guys, (as agreed by PSL) and trying to chart what the ideal range for EACH OF THESE RATIOS is e.g. for es it is .45 -.47

I encourage everyone else to do the same, as then we can get this information faster

remember, the more knowledgeable we are about aesthetics, the better & more informed of a choice we can make, which is INCREDIBLY important when considering that many of us will be getting our face cut up to ascend

if you need some inspiration for gl guys, as well as a decent format to post the ratios you have found, this might be a good place to start:

Agreed even I use harmony as a cope sometimes. While it's true your features have to synchronise well to be attractive, sometimes it's overused by people who don't have enough understanding on it. There's no real tangible basis to determine harmony.

+1 OP good thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel, the next o'pry, Julius and 4 others

e.g:

etc.

I think harmony has nothing to do with ratios.it's something much much deeper than that. you either have it or you dont.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
I you can explain why camo print goes with everything
Then I will believe you

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 11479
Totally agree.
Nose height to midface width/height would be intersting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and lilhorizontal32
This might come in handy since it has close physical measurements of lots of GL people

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I think harmony has nothing to do with ratios.it's something much much deeper than that. you either have it or you dont.
Maybe a small part of looks is harmony.

but it’s a whole lot less than we think

decent take , unconvential attractiveness does exist and no two faces are the same. But most the people with wide appeal faces have good ratios jfl greycel

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and lilhorizontal32
when ppl define harmony they always say - coloring and proportions

what you look like is only based on coloring, proportions, and absolute size (like height)

and because of that its annoying af when someone asks why this guy looks good and all they say is "harmony" cuz what he is basically saying is he looks good cuz he looks good, basically making the answer useless.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Toth's thot, the next o'pry and 6 others
when ppl define harmony they always say - coloring and proportions

what you look like is only based on coloring, proportions, and absolute size (like height)

and because of that its annoying af when someone asks why this guy looks good and all they say is "harmony" cuz what he is basically saying is he looks good cuz he looks good, basically making the answer useless.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking - pheno seems to be what people classify as harmony for the most part

however I’ve seen some threads where people explain why guy A is better looking facially than guy B because of harmony even despite having the same pheno jfl

So its obvious that there’s more ratios that we haven’t looked into

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6723
decent take , unconvential attractiveness does exist and no two faces are the same. But most the people with wide appeal faces have good ratios jfl greycel
I'm not even talking about unconventional. by psl logic the dude woth the most zygos, most jaw most brow ridge with respect to ratios would be the best looking. but that is just not the case. unconventional attractiveness is just the easiest example for harmony since every other explanation fails. there are many conventional attractive ppl who lack bones but are still considered godly looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and ProAcktiv
I'm not even talking about unconventional. by psl logic the dude woth the most zygos, most jaw most brow ridge with respect to ratios would be the best looking. but that is just not the case. unconventional attractiveness is just the easiest example for harmony since every other explanation fails. there are many conventional attractive ppl who lack bones but are still considered godly looking.
Ofc but they tend to have good coloring, pheno, and ratios. Also some tend to have some PSL features. Also on this website not everyone thinks u need a 90 degree jaw and gook tier hunter eyes to appeal to foids. That's where you're wrong........Greycel

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 7419
Ofc but they tend to have good coloring, pheno, and ratios. Also some tend to have some PSL features. Also on this website not everyone thinks u need a 90 degree jaw and gook tier hunter eyes to appeal to foids. That's where you're wrong........Greycel
you could also turn the argument around to make it more clear.we are talking about ppl with objectively good features.

there are ppl with ONLY objectively average or below average features yet still manage to look above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking - pheno seems to be what people classify as harmony for the most part

however I’ve seen some threads where people explain why guy A is better looking facially than guy B because of harmony even despite having the same pheno jfl

So its obvious that there’s more ratios that we haven’t looked into
theres an infinite number of facial ratios, u can make any.

Theres ones more important than others and ratios that matter. Tbh the only ratios that should matter though are ratios that effect each other.

example - ur trying to find the ideal nose, u need to see if the nose (nose itself only) looks worse/better when other features other than the nose are changed, if the nose (nose itself) looks worse/better then that ratio/proportion between the nose and that feature that changed matters.

What we should do first is find ratios that matter, remove ratios that dont, and to not use redundant ratios. Then use that ratios instead.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6423, Merćer and 2 others
Y
theres an infinite number of facial ratios, u can make any.

Theres ones more important than others and ratios that matter. Tbh the only ratios that should matter though are ratios that effect each other.

example - ur trying to find the ideal nose, u need to see if the nose (nose itself only) looks worse/better when other features other than the nose are changed, if the nose (nose itself) looks worse/better then that ratio/proportion between the nose and that feature that changed matters.

What we should do first is find ratios that matter, remove ratios that dont, and to not use redundant ratios. Then use that ratios instead.
Decent IQ. You would be a top user but you're too childish, immature, and idk too girly for my liking. Also the simping for Eva Cudmore..................

I wonder what u look like

Harmony is not cope you absolute muppet its a staple to attractiveness and can make a normie with normal bones look like a supermodel
Look at how Joey quinns features synchronize gd button nose small palate makes him look chad
Stfu greycel know your place

Attachments

• 21d35512d4a58021ee56cfb81a29b799.jpg
    21d35512d4a58021ee56cfb81a29b799.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, one job away and datboijj

e.g:

etc.

@me on spreadsheet thread srs

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Harmony is not cope you absolute muppet its a staple to attractiveness and can make a normie with normal bones look like a supermodel
Look at how Joey quinns features synchronize gd button nose small palate makes him look chad
Stfu greycel know your place
pheno halo

and also good zygos, zygo/bigonial ratio, lean, good chin, and good nose. he has good ratios

besides he's not super good looking.
and post examples of normies with normal bones who looks like a supermodel due to harmony

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AscendingHero and CertBroly
pheno halo

and also good zygos, zygo/bigonial ratio, lean, good chin, and good nose. he has good ratios

besides he's not super good looking.
and post examples of normies with normal bones who looks like a supermodel due to harmony
Can't u see harmony here u muppet?
Not amazing bones yet but his a foid magnet
Harmony is underrated whikst bones is overrated asf without the right soft features

Attachments

• c210bfc125f5509668ef73e4e904f0fb.jpg
    c210bfc125f5509668ef73e4e904f0fb.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 147
Can't u see harmony here u muppet?
Not amazing bones yet but his a foid magnet
Harmony is underrated whikst bones is overrated asf without the right soft features
prettyboy w/good hair and collagen

once again, pheno halo, good nose, good eyes, and also eyebrows

wouldnt do as well with older women + he is statusmaxxed so hard to tell how attractive women find him

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AscendingHero and CertBroly
prettyboy w/good hair and collagen

once again, pheno halo, good nose, good eyes, and also eyebrows

wouldnt do as well with older women + he is statusmaxxed so hard to tell how attractive women find him
Tom cruise mogs Your avi whose frauding hard
Have you seen nessman unfrauded lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Indeed

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Harmony es una capacidad utilizada por aquellos que no saben lo suficiente sobre cómo hacer una cara estéticamente agradable.

Sin embargo, sabemos que las proporciones son lo que importa, y podemos explicar en un grado decente qué hace que alguien se vea bien con las proporciones que ya tenemos, por ejemplo, midface, es, bizygomatic/bigonial, etc.

Pero hay TONELADAS DE PROPORCIONES que no hemos investigado.

p.ej:

- relación entre la altura del mentón y la altura de la mitad de la cara
- longitud de la nariz a longitud del filtro
- ancho de los ojos al ancho de la nariz

etc.

Puedo pensar en otros 15 justo al lado de la parte superior de mi cabeza, porque hay una cantidad INCREÍBLE de combinación que podemos crear debido a la cantidad de rasgos faciales que poseen los humanos (ojos, nariz, barbilla, mandíbula, etc.)

después de haber pasado demasiado tiempo en este foro , se está volviendo evidente que nuestro conocimiento de las apariencias está comenzando a estancarse

Es por eso que usaré una hoja de cálculo para documentar las proporciones de los chicos guapos (según lo acordado por PSL) y trataré de trazar cuál es el rango ideal para CADA UNA DE ESTAS PROPORCIONES, por ejemplo, es .45 -.47

Animo a todos los demás a hacer lo mismo, ya que así podemos obtener esta información más rápido.

Recuerde, cuanto más informados estemos sobre la estética, mejor y más informados estarán sobre la elección que podemos hacer, lo cual es INCREÍBLEMENTE importante si se tiene en cuenta que a muchos de nosotros nos cortarán la cara para ascender.

si necesita algo de inspiracion para los chicos de gl, asi como un formato decente para publicar las proporciones que ha encontrado, este podria ser un buen lugar para comenzar:

Interesado en escuchar lo que piensan sus muchachos sobre esta idea.
Hello, I would be interested on working with you on a team of the looksmaxxing community that is trying to create new conceptualizations about looks and mathematical properites of beauty. You can send me your phone number if you're interested through email (adonisnarcisoandapolo@proton.me). It would be nice to have new people and share ideas!

This thread deserves to be in BotB.

• +1
Reactions: CharlieHarper
is harmony the same as symmetry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and datboijj