Harmony is King, even top male models look foolish next to their harmonious morphs

I’m th
No I can only find some retard in Paris who does it

Nobody wanna do it cause they’re too afraid of damaging facial nerves
inking of kybella for facial slimming

Who are you talking about?
hes got asianish eyes so if you could fix that and give him slightly less fat hooding because its a bit heavy on the eyelids.
dont argue with me about facial aesthetics, i have shows you how that mtn featured guy with chad jaw ascends with better harmony and soft features despite worse bones. so no, worse fwhr and better bones will not win - although it depends on the degree to which you worsen it.
FaceApp 1685118246242View attachment 2242671
"Worse bones"
But you improved his infras supras and zygos and gave him more forward growth AND increased soft features you idiotic street shitter.
Nigga thinks hes cracked the code by realizing good jaw + amazing eyes + 1 billion better soft feats> amazing jaw + avg eyes and worse soft feats

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Theres 2 things. He almost has negative hooding so fix that and his nose to mouth ratio
I have negative hooding
Depends. Inwards gonions arent the end all be all. Everything matters
My sister makes me shave when I grow it out I feel like my family gaslights me. My jaw is wide ish but lacks angularity cause gonion cel

every thread that praises chico as the most aesthetic men ever deserves to be praised amd bumped, fuck all chico haters, u fucking jealous bastards go jerk off to your ugly subhuman overrated top model, while chicos harmony shits over his in his sleep, fucking losers on this site need to give chico more recognition and praise

@william2605

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, forevermirin and william2605
every thread that praises chico as the most aesthetic men ever deserves to be praised amd bumped, fuck all chico haters, u fucking jealous bastards go jerk off to your ugly subhuman overrated top model, while chicos harmony shits over his in his sleep, fucking losers on this site need to give chico more recognition and praise

@william2605
Thanks bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and subhuman incel
I’m th

inking of kybella for facial slimming

yeeeee idk might be the best option

buccal fat removal seems scuffed

cheek lipo, while in theory should be good, is just not performed cause surgeons are pussies.. at least in EU

meanwhile kybella is cheap.. but results looks so underwhelming. lmost no change at all.. and u will look like a swollen retard for months after injection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
In fact that first morph w that chad where you narrowed his jaw, it was STILL in the ideal range. You can say harmony matters more but you can be carried off anything. However a good jaw is mandatory or a beard.
In conclusion chico has insane harmony due to perfect ratios and features ?

Autist
How to explain this.
Matt boomer -perfect ratios and features
Damian kater -perfct ratios and features
And aren’t harmonious like chico
What do you mean with perfect features ?

Autist
How to explain this.
Matt boomer -perfect ratios and features
Damian kater -perfct ratios and features
And aren’t harmonious like chico
What do you mean with perfect features ?
Matt has some wonky features and damien sfs i believe

yeeeee idk might be the best option

buccal fat removal seems scuffed

cheek lipo, while in theory should be good, is just not performed cause surgeons are pussies.. at least in EU

meanwhile kybella is cheap.. but results looks so underwhelming. lmost no change at all.. and u will look like a swollen retard for months after injection
I may just get bfr but only tell them to remove part of the fat pad not the whole thing if possible. More expensive but less botch

Matt has some wonky features and damien sfs i believe
Can give me some example about Damian ?and what do you mean with chico has “perfect features “

@Blackgymmax can?

All my ratios are literally on point, cannot find one that isn't ideal.
Midface
Alar to mouth width
FWHR
pupillary distance (IPD)
Equal thirds
philtrum to chin

Have I missed to measure anything? You can call me harmony-cel btw
send me your face in dm no homo

pretty sure this is cope, but if you do see any change tag me
@pashtun @5.5psl @rooman i literally used it for like 20 min today and my 4.5cm mouth became 5cm, very noticeable ngl

defo temporary results for now but should be permanent after a while

i’m using 8cm for the time being

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, twilight and rooman
@pashtun @5.5psl @rooman i literally used it for like 20 min today and my 4.5cm mouth became 5cm, very noticeable ngl

defo temporary results for now but should be permanent after a while

i’m using 8cm for the time being
is your palate narrow as well bhai?

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
"perfectly harmonious face with average bones will destroy the most optimal bonemogger with slightly bad harmony."

Hope that true brother, if he really is .. so am huge mogger :feelsahh: Harmony it the things saved my horse face

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Thanks bro
yep its actually him fr

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i'm so fucking excited to widen my mouth man my harmony will literally improve so much
And how are you going to do that? Mouth streching or mse?

And hrithik is one of the best looking Indians. Hes one of the ONLY curries who have smv in the fucking west you dumb ass rat
He has a bad midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
And how are you going to do that? Mouth streching or mse?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
There's no difference bro