Has anyone actually been punished for low inhib behavior? (within reason)

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
For example, said hello to people in a non-aspie way, but constantly got ignored or ridiculed based on appearance. Then eventually became high inhib.

I'm not sure if low inhib is a good trait by itself. More like your inhib level gradually adjusts based on how you're treated, which is determined by looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
An ugly male being confident and low inhib will not help him, correlation isn't causation, chad is low inhib because he's goodlooking and high status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, fobos, kobecel and 2 others
I did.I would constantly do retarded shit,without caring about what others thought.Then It backfired and I became high inhib,for a couple years.I'm back to being low inhib now.

i almost killed someone once(semi-accidentally) and i set our house on fire. literally didnt get punished for either

I’m usually high inhib but get low inhib when people piss me off.

I smacked a foid in the face once because she was annoying me and that got me into trouble. Most low inhib moment of my life tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 176, fobos and 2 others
An ugly male being confident and low inhib will not help him, correlation isn't causation, chad is low inhib because he's goodlooking and high status.
Straight facts. People constantly argue that low inhib is important in the average looks range. But I still think that's bullshit. A 5 would be "allowed" noticeably lower inhib than a 4.5 without seeming out of character. Eventually their levels of inhib would adjust.

i almost killed someone once(semi-accidentally) and i set our house on fire. literally didnt get punished for either
High T slayer. Do you think you got away because of looks?

I smacked a foid in the face once because she was annoying me and that got me into trouble. Most low inhib moment of my life tbh.

ER would be proud.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and bonecel
Chad does It and he gets rewarded.:feelstrash:

Chad can kick a femoid and it doesn't matter but she will get angry if you're within a mile of her.

Yeah i talked about raping a girl. And stalked a girl. And i got punished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel and kirbyparks
Chad can kick a femoid and it doesn't matter but she will get angry if you're within a mile of her.
Chad can shit down a foids mouth and he gets called,"sexy and dominant".

For example, said hello to people in a non-aspie way, but constantly got ignored or ridiculed based on appearance. Then eventually became high inhib.

I'm not sure if low inhib is a good trait by itself. More like your inhib level gradually adjusts based on how you're treated, which is determined by looks.
I once cheated on a test :feelswhat: