Has anyone else realised how out of tune many whites are when they are at the club?

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
I really and truly feel some sort of pity for them at this point.

The worlds going one way and they’re going another.

Been going clubbing on holiday and noticed there’s barely any white Anglos just pure low inhib approaching or going behind girls and grinding on them.

It’s so sad honestly. Seeing white Chads who mog who are with girls who clearly want them to make a move but they’re dancing as if we’re at a ball in the fucking 1900s. Then before you know it a low inhib guy who looks worse takes her :lul: fuck man it’s brutal.

My only defence for them is that we’re not in the uk or even London where this shit cannot happen. Just a bunch of rtt brutes who don’t dilly dally. Must be different cultures in other parts of Europe.

Only seen one man who knew how to play the game and he was a low inhib black guy. Just spent his whole time there grinding and hunting girls at the club and it worked whereas his white counterpart would be taking his coat off and jester max dancing to impress her since he thinks that’s what works jfl

Fuck feel bad for whites sometimes man, this hyper NT world especially one with a club environment is not made for many of you.

Jews made an environment for low inhib ethnics with the music they listen to and know, where many woman mainly white go to constantly. The odds are too against the white man it’s so over. Great Schwab you never fail to surprise me.
IMG 1122

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, humanoidsub7, kebab and 8 others
Most whiteys i know are like that. They start sweating from approach anxiety the moment they think about approaching bitches.
They make excuses and dilly dally around doing everything (ordering drinks, going to take a piss in the toilet, pretending to be on the phone) just to avoid any contact with women because their high inhib and anxiety is stopping them. They would rather jerk it off in the toilet than grind on the slut's ass even if she was visibly into them.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Bitchwhipper2
Most whiteys i know are like that. They start sweating from approach anxiety the moment they think about approaching bitches.
They make excuses and dilly dally around doing everything (ordering drinks, going to take a piss in the toilet, pretending to be on the phone) just to avoid any contact with women because their high inhib and anxiety is stopping them. They would rather jerk it off in the toilet than grind on the slut's ass even if she was visibly into them.
It’s sad to see more than anything. Can’t believe these people share the same blood of men who made the world theres

• So Sad
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
All of muh muh iq just to try jester dances in front of a slut instead of grabbing her waist straight away
2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

You clearly understand it. It's society fault

Been going clubbing on holiday and noticed there’s barely any white Anglos just pure low inhib approaching or going behind girls and grinding on them.

It’s so sad honestly. Seeing white Chads who mog who are with girls who clearly want them to make a move but they’re dancing as if we’re at a ball in the fucking 1900s. Then before you know it a low inhib guy who looks worse takes her :lul: fuck man it’s brutal.

My only defence for them is that we’re not in the uk or even London where this shit cannot happen. Just a bunch of rtt brutes who don’t dilly dally. Must be different cultures in other parts of Europe.

Only seen one man who knew how to play the game and he was a low inhib black guy. Just spent his whole time there grinding and hunting girls at the club and it worked whereas his white counterpart would be taking his coat off and jester max dancing to impress her since he thinks that’s what works jfl

Fuck feel bad for whites sometimes man, this hyper NT world especially one with a club environment is not made for many of you.

Jews made an environment for low inhib ethnics with the music they listen to and know, where many woman mainly white go to constantly. The odds are too against the white man it’s so over. Great Schwab you never fail to surprise me.View attachment 2661947
Ethnic approach theory in action @traveler

Low inhib black brah hunting for white female like a lion in the savannah stalking his prey

Meanwhile white brah is in the distance watching, unable to take action or do anything to stop the inevitable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable
You clearly understand it. It's society fault
point fingers all you want but it’s nothing more than failure to adapt to change. Some do better some do worse.

Low inhib black brah hunting for white female like a lion in the savannah stalking his prey

Meanwhile white brah is in the distance watching, unable to take action or do anything to stop the inevitable
It has to be instinctual. No doubt. Something either you have or don’t. Black guy probably only knew how to play how he played, on the prowl. White guys first resort was to jester max and dance around doing nothing meaningful.

Jews made an environment for low inhib ethnics with the music they listen to and know, where many woman mainly white go to constantly. The odds are too against the white man it’s so over. Great Schwab you never fail to surprise me.View attachment 2661947
One time this faggy short looking black dude was grinding on girls, for like one second each, going back to his friends and saying "OHH 3 NOOW OH THATS 4" etc

This was during a huge epidemic of black worship sponsored by jew tik tok. Shit was fucking retarded. This guy was like a donkey ass too. The girls were clearly trying hard to be woke, and trying to purposefully annoy the better looking lighter men in the club.

So Im going up with my pumped bwc and telling the girls hes dancing with, "Hey this dude has a small penis. He has no bulge."

Eventually one of them gets PISSED OFF and starts yelling at me. Shes telling me to go away, then the black dude and his tall friend (who was not approaching or grinding on any girls at all) walk away.
She is standing there yelling and I tell her friend "hey sorry i pissed her off, im just being real"

Well it turns out the friend actually had some kind of interest in me. She approached me two different times when I was at that same club alone, maybe a month apart. At that point I was just feeling like total shit, don't even know why I was there at the time. So I didn't really try to interact with her again lol.

Its just a stupid fucking craze and the government controls everything and tells white man to feel bad about themselves. Truly pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, fukmylyf and 11yearoldprostitute

Lol not at all. Im insultin the fuck out of these dudes. You aint seen the white werewolves.

• WTF
Reactions: Kamui
Lol not at all. Im insultin the fuck out of these dudes. You aint seen the white werewolves.
If white brah are werewolves, black brah are silver bullets…
Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and 2d v2

living in your fantasy land again

Fantasies of your gay little ethinc mind

living in your fantasy land again
jfl am I wrong? It almost even looks out of place when they try for most of them. 99% of ethnics when they run low inhib prowl game look normal like it just looks like that’s how they are.

Bump what happened to this site one mention of race used to guarantee a 2 page post minimum

Maybe depends where you live, but I've kind of noticed this as well. It's like they're fucking oblivious to how they need to actually act. I guess its because JBW did all the heavy lifting for them, they never needed low inhibition, or any form of game/charisma.

• +1
Reactions: X D and Moggable
Maybe depends where you live, but I've kind of noticed this as well. It's like they're fucking oblivious to how they need to actually act. I guess its because JBW did all the heavy lifting for them, they never needed low inhibition, or any form of game/charisma.
The white mans way of being is far attached from nature.

When put into a raw primitive environment with copious amounts of alcohol and human nature degeneracy, they become disconnected.

Looks mog/jbw saves them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Depends on the social class of the white guy tbh. Working class white guys are low inhib in the club

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Moggable
Depends on the social class of the white guy tbh. Working class white guys are low inhib in the club
Low class = how humans naturally act when not having to repress from man made constructions

Club is the embodiment of that and is even seen as low class

Think about how much class matters to most whites

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Bump. Insightful thread

If you have to approach you’re already subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
So Im going up with my pumped bwc and telling the girls hes dancing with, "Hey this dude has a small penis. He has no bulge."
autism

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Moggable
White guys throw exclusive house parties
Clubs are for people with no friends or social circle

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and romanstock
If you have to approach you’re already subhuman
Smartest .org take

Jfl unless you got a table with hella bottles and money to piss away you’re gonna be approaching. If not you’re sitting in a corner on your phone the whole night

Last edited:
Avg .org user believes that after they finally do their unrealistic cope surgeries, they’ll be able to just do their autistic psl squint while jutting and everyone girl in the club will approach them

Smartest .org take

Jfl unless you got a table with hella bottles and money to piss away you’re gonna be approaching. If not you’re sitting in a corner on your phone the whole night
Nope, happens almost each time I go. Most of the time when I lose my friends and i’m just wandering around alone, they often start the conversation with calling me good looking or giving me another compliment. And i’m decent looking at best. Get shit results with OLD although my profiles are mostly just 1 autistic selfie.
Just be decent looking theory and club sluts will be approaching you consistently.

Smartest .org take

Obviously to get regular street approaches you need to be Chad. But in a social setting it’s a different story

Bcz blacks can’t be cancelled ??

I’ve seen low inhib curries get thrown out of clubs why should a white guy risk that

Also bbc pill is 100% legit this is future instead of blonde jbs … cope wybois
IMG 1225

• Ugh..
Reactions: 2d v2