Has anyone else used the PrettyScale?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
It is a downloadable app or you can do it on their website. It is AI that rates your face on 99% accuracy.
I got 79/100 =7,9. It's a quick test and protects yoir anonymity so do it and post your results.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
Yeah no, Chico got 23%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
>protects your anonymity

:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, didntreadlol, pisslord and 1 other person
Well if you fuck it up and don't do as instructed. I tried with Gandy couple weeks ago and he got 90 something.

Shut up man. Russians or Chinese may use it for research but not post it online... I hope...
I did it as instructed. In the other photo Chico got 57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It’s a good cope tbh. I got 95% :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Try it with your ID picture

Try it with your ID picture
I used a picture facing camera like id picture, but my id picture is from like 4 years ago. Ive changed so much since then

• +1
I got 69% and 88% on two different photos

Ok chad go and slay from your basement :feelskek:
Already was yesterday. Gotta have rest days :D you tho have these rest days every day.

• +1
Test with ugly people, not GL ones.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I got same as op and I had glasses in it lol(which cancels out my eye area IRL)
This only measures ratios...not even a decent coping material
It doesn't take eye/jaw shapes in the calculation, neither does it take eyebrow thickness or hollow cheeks/ dark circles, etc, you can't get a realistic rating with something like this

I got same as op and I had glasses in it lol(which cancels out my eye area IRL)
This only measures ratios...not even a decent coping material
It doesn't take eye/jaw shapes in the calculation, neither does it take eyebrow thickness or hollow cheeks/ dark circles, etc, you can't get a realistic rating with something like this
Yeah you're right. It can give you rough idea of your looks level, though.

• +1
23% crew reporting in :D
Are you talking to me? Never used it, but I found shit like that to mostly be cope and full of bots or other men. Don't really see what point there is in flexing your score.
Jfl it's over. Are you actually fucking serious rn? Literally AIs will rate models a 25%. WIll literally test and prove to youthat this is a gigacope

Are you talking to me? Never used it, but I found shit like that to mostly be cope and full of bots or other men. Don't really see what point there is in flexing your score.

Jfl it's over. Are yoy actually fucking serious rn?
Nah it's AI measuring using ratios such as fwhr snd shit. But yeah, it can't tell your skin quality and other stuff like that so it shouldnt be taken as absolute.

• +1
Nah it's AI measuring using ratios such as fwhr snd shit. But yeah, it can't tell your skin quality and other stuff like that so it shouldnt be taken as absolute.
Shouldn't be taken even closee to absolute considerinng skull size varience. Have you seen photshop surgeon? He photoshops guys to the golden ratio, and they still can end up looking normie tier.

Shouldn't be taken even closee to absolute considerinng skull size varience. Have you seen photshop surgeon? He photoshops guys to the golden ratio, and they still can end up looking normie tier.
True. Haven't seen but ill check it out.

• +1
Thankfully we already have an app called tinder that will rate your attractiveness.

Thankfully we already have an app called tinder that will rate your attractiveness.
You had teeth implants btw? They look fake.
IMG 20190824 220055

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, somalicel and Deleted member 2810