Has anyone ever managed to widen mouth / lips with devices?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I know this subject has been beaten to death, but it seems most people don't report positive results.

Any concrete examples of measured success in widening lips other than Phillybeard.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
@NoseProphecy

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and NoseProphecy
Only reason I havent tried it because of risk of worsening nasolabials folds

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and irkedphaggot
use dental cheek retractors

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I know this subject has been beaten to death, but it seems most people don't report positive results.

Any concrete examples of measured success in widening lips other than Phillybeard.
The widening 3d print device doesn’t feel good at all. Maybe it’s just me.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
  • +1
The widening 3d print device doesn’t feel good at all. Maybe it’s just me.
Which one in particular are you talking about? there's a few floating around. Facial flex has failed me personally.

• +1
The regular botb device worked for me
I recommend using volufiline on the outer ends of the mouth too

• +1
Reactions: future_, Miant Gimplants, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person

Just lippull

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
The regular botb device worked for me
I recommend using volufiline on the outer ends of the mouth too
What were the before and after in width?

@Phillybeard1996

BOTB thread in mouth widening, read it.
Worked for me and others, might not work for some if you have a narrow pallet

BOTB thread in mouth widening, read it.
Worked for me and others, might not work for some if you have a narrow pallet
How much widening did you get though? What device and routine (how much time each day). My palate is fine.

What were the before and after in width?
I forgot but I gained at least 0.5 cm in total mouth width
I also recommend lean maxxing and training your masseters a bit, it slightly increases mouth width too
Si tu veux je peux t'envoyer un avant après en photo en message privé, juste envoies moi un message en premier.

I forgot but I gained at least 0.5 cm in total mouth width
I also recommend lean maxxing and training your masseters a bit, it slightly increases mouth width too
Si tu veux je peux t'envoyer un avant après en photo en message privé, juste envoies moi un message en premier.
I gained prob 2 cm

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and ErbCel
I gained prob 2 cm
Yeah I don't remember how much I gained in total but my mouth to nose ratio wasn't horrendous before. I'm not surprised you gained that much since I only used the device for a few weeks. 2cm is totally doable

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Phillybeard1996
I gained prob 2 cm
I saw your before and after they are pretty impressive. Filler also helped a lot. I'll give it another shot. Maybe I didn't try facial flex hard enough. I'll try a legit 2 hours a day.

You were just opening and closing your mouth with facial flex non-stop for 2 hours a day for 8 months?

• +1
Reactions: future_
I saw your before and after they are pretty impressive. Filler also helped a lot. I'll give it another shot. Maybe I didn't try facial flex hard enough. I'll try a legit 2 hours a day.

You were just opening and closing your mouth with facial flex non-stop for 2 hours a day for 8 months?
Na I just left it in my mouth

I used the BOTB device, gains were temporary

I used the BOTB device, gains were temporary
How long and how much gain? Total relapse? Think if you had used it longer your results would have stuck?

How long and how much gain? Total relapse? Think if you had used it longer your results would have stuck?
I used it for about two weeks and the effect lasted the same length of time. I stopped because I got scared it was just raping my collagen