Has anyone ever tried being a beggar?

onebelowall

onebelowall

Subhuman
idk about you guys, but i wanna know if being a beggar actually works outside :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It depends, where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I would rather die with my dignity intact than to beg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, lemonnz, onebelowall and 1 other person
I would rather die with my dignity intact than to beg
Valid, i was just being curious if anyone has actually tried and if it worked for them. Not really considering to be one

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
As if being her 1 millionth orbiter will get you anything

• So Sad
Reactions: onebelowall
  • JFL
As if being her 1 millionth orbiter will get you anything
im forever a subhuman in the eyes of many :feelswhy: some scientists should look me up for how much i resemble those apes back then

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
I could never do that. When I was at my lowest I stole to survive, but I never begged anyone for mercy.

• Love it
I could never do that. When I was at my lowest I stole to survive, but I never begged anyone for mercy.
I have to try being a thief, especially since i run pretty fast :lul:

I have to try being a thief, especially since i run pretty fast :lul:
I would lie if I said I was good at it, but when you’re at your lowest you do everything necessary to get out of that hole.

People who beg for money have zero self esteem, they get insulted and dirty looks by others constantly, I could not put myself in that situation where someone looks at me dirty as if they were superior to me

• Love it
I would lie if I said I was good at it, but when you’re at your lowest you do everything necessary to get out of that hole.

People who beg for money have zero self esteem, they get insulted and dirty looks by others constantly, I could not put myself in that situation where someone looks at me dirty as if they were superior to me
So you actually have done this already, i mean people really do what they need to in order to survive, i do find begging to be demeaning as well.

+ Stealing actually makes more than begging for a day 😂

Fucking SEA, Philippines to be exact :feelswhy:
Lol, I think competition will be though and there are also begging gangs that collect protection money, you will probably have to pay them to be allowed to beg.

Lol, I think competition will be though and there are also begging gangs that collect protection money, you will probably have to pay them to be allowed to beg.
You're right tbh, might be random but can you rate me out

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
So you actually have done this already, i mean people really do what they need to in order to survive, i do find begging to be demeaning as well.

+ Stealing actually makes more than begging for a day 😂
It depends very much. But when you beg others you get disrespected very bad by some people, I have seen it, they get insulted and told to fuck off like "Piss off I don’t have a dollar for you, loser“, imagine getting humiliated like that in front of the whole city

It depends very much. But when you beg others you get disrespected very bad by some people, I have seen it, they get insulted and told to fuck off like "Piss off I don’t have a dollar for you, loser“, imagine getting humiliated like that in front of the whole city
so stealing is really the only way to go :feelshah:

so stealing is really the only way to go :feelshah:
Nah bro, working is the way to go, but I’m saying I would rather steal than beg if i had to chose

• +1
Nah bro, working is the way to go, but I’m saying I would rather steal than beg if i had to chose
Shit is hard out here in the Philippines tbh, you might make more stealing than those who work a 9 to 5 job here :lul: