Has anyone here conquered a binge eating problem, how did you do it?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I’m on my third week of slopmaxxing, but not intentionally, every day I try to eat better and end up eating 2000+ calories of snacks in one disgusting binge, I’ve gained some weight because of it and I’m pretty bloated, I’m absolutely fucking miserable and it’s ruining my life. Binge eating is very damaging to my life because it makes me ugly, when I’m ugly I don’t leave the house and do bad in school, when I do those things my parents treat me like shit which makes me depressed and causes me to binge again, I feel like Sisyphus, what should I do? This is like my 5th thread on this over the span of a year because it’s never stopped being a problem.

nicotine patch and a energy drink

learn to cook tbh

that way you can eat good while still getting the nutrients you need and avoiding bad shit

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Bump I need help

Caffeine has helped me with my hunger greatly and ultimately helped me stop binging, stock up on sugar free energy drinks or something else that has caffeine

probably make it the most IMPORTANT THING EVER to count every calorie you inject, e.g. when you cook something (you should be doing this atp) count every condiment bla bla blah to the gram. eventually u will get obsessed and perchance it will become an unhealthy eating disorder but realistically you should just snap out of it

I’m on my third week of slopmaxxing, but not intentionally, every day I try to eat better and end up eating 2000+ calories of snacks in one disgusting binge, I’ve gained some weight because of it and I’m pretty bloated, I’m absolutely fucking miserable and it’s ruining my life. Binge eating is very damaging to my life because it makes me ugly, when I’m ugly I don’t leave the house and do bad in school, when I do those things my parents treat me like shit which makes me depressed and causes me to binge again, I feel like Sisyphus, what should I do? This is like my 5th thread on this over the span of a year because it’s never stopped being a problem.
look in the mirror every time you eat

Don't keep any goyslop in the house, whatever you have throw it out. Eat one large meal mostly consisting of things like meat and eggs, it will make you feel stuffed for hours. And I don't just mean a couple of eggs and a chicken breast, I mean to stack your plate up. Don't try to calorie count or worry about muh cholesterol just eat like that until you're full. You'll lose the desire to snack and your body composition will improve on its own.