Has anyone here ever tried to disprove blackpill with tinder?

O

one job away

Kraken
Just as any serious science blackpillers should try to disprove their own theory’s. We all know the chadfish experiments and they are bound to work, we know that. The issue with that is when all you give to the woman is a picture showing your beauty and nothing else obviously the better looking one will win. But has anyone ever tried to „personalityfish“. The moment you make an interesting tinder with interesting pics (I’m not talking about the same shit holiday pics everyone posts, I’m talking about legit interesting) the results might be different.

I thought about doing it and sadly had to realize I lack personality. I couldn’t come up with something interesting at all. So just as ppl use chads to fish they should try to make an as awesome tinder profile as possible to prove or disprove blackpill.
I remember a dude that made his tinder a slideshow on why you should date him. It was so funny.

smith like this https://static.mothership.sg/1/2019/09/powerpoint-featured.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 3828 and gamma
You’re not getting matches if you don’t pass a looks thrusthold In which case personality wouldn’t better anymore

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ShowerMaxxing, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
You’re not getting matches if you don’t pass a looks thrusthold In which case personality wouldn’t better anymore
You say that, but where’s the proof

Tinder always proves the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Why would you use tinder and not real life? Obviously only looks matter on tinder because you cannot see someone's voice, pheromones, behavior or personality on tinder. On tinder you can hide mental illness easily. Most people who use it are mentally ill anyways

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HighIQcel, .👽. and 5 others
If anything, Tinder proves the blackpill.
You could have just left a tl dr. You obviously didn’t read a word lol.

btw I also think the blackpill still holds truth if we did it my way. But when you are trying to disprove your own theories and fail that actually proved them. Much more scientific than repeating the same shit.

Why would you use tinder and not real life? Obviously only looks matter on tinder because you cannot see someone's voice, pheromones, behavior or personality on tinder. On tinder you can hide mental illness easily. Most people who use it are mentally ill anyways
Exactly. Tinder IS the most looks based Plattform possible. If personality works there then that would disprove blackpill

But no one ever tried that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Exactly. Tinder IS the most looks based Plattform possible. If personality works there then that would disprove blackpill
But that makes no sense since you cannot express personality on tinder. This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time. Tinder isn't real dating & shouldn't be taken into account into the blackpill since it's fake. Why not put your blackpill theories to use IN REAL LIFE? The blackpill was already disproved in real life. What happens on tinder doesn't matter AT ALL since its NOT real dating

But that makes no sense since you cannot express personality on tinder. This is the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time. Tinder isn't real dating & shouldn't be taken into account into the blackpill since it's fake. Why not put your blackpill theories to use IN REAL LIFE? The blackpill was already disproved in real life. What happens on tinder doesn't matter AT ALL since its NOT real dating
You don’t get what I’m saying.

Im actually saying the blackpill is true. Even in real life. Im just stating the scientifically correct way of how to treat a theory.

yes proving personality doesn’t matter on tinder wouldn’t change a fact since tinder isn’t real life. Fair point. However if personality turned out to infact matter even on a Plattform like tinder it would disprove the blackpill in an instant.

and if you click the link it’s absolutely possible to display personality. The fact you can’t come up with something out of the absolute boring norm just shows that ,just as myself, you lack personality

It doesnt disapprove the black pill but photos doing hobbies, eg, with a bike, holding a basketball, Etc and with friends or in social situations, parties clubs etc are shown to get more matches than aspie photos in the basement, of course if you are sub 5 this won't work

It doesnt disapprove the black pill but photos doing hobbies, eg, with a bike, holding a basketball, Etc and with friends or in social situations, parties clubs etc are shown to get more matches than aspie photos in the basement, of course if you are sub 5 this won't work
That’s not interesting in ANY form. That’s literally the pics everyone uses. I’m talkin about pics an actually interesting person would use. A creative mind. Click on the fucking link

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Yes, I had a dating profile with very nice, professionally made photos, and an interesting description, even though I'm not particularly good looking and I'm 5'5(my height was also in the profile). I chatted with hundreds of girls online(in some cases I was even contacted first and received compliments for my description and photos), went on dates with about 10% of them, but not much happened, the moment they would see me in real life, I could feel their enthusiasm draining away...
With around one third of the girls however things looked great: the conversation was amazing, we would laugh, touch each other or even kiss, it seemed like we had great chemistry, but then the next day I was ghosted, or put in the friend zone, or they claimed they didn't have time for a relationship, etc...
So....in the end - looks are still the deal-breaker, you might arouse some interest in women with your personality, but that doesn't mean they will want to bang you.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, HighIQcel, Deleted member 13854 and 2 others
Yes, I had a dating profile with very nice, professionally made photos, and an interesting description, even though I'm not particularly good looking and I'm 5'5(my height was also in the profile). I chatted with hundreds of girls online(in some cases I was even contacted first and received compliments for my description and photos), went on dates with about 10% of them, but not much happened, the moment they would see me in real life, I could feel their enthusiasm draining away...
With around one third of the girls however things looked great: the conversation was amazing, we would laugh, touch each other or even kiss, it seemed like we had great chemistry, but then the next day I was ghosted, or put in the friend zone, or they claimed they didn't have time for a relationship, etc...
So....in the end - looks are still the deal-breaker, you might arouse some interest in women with your personality, but that doesn't mean they will want to bang you.
Im not talking about professional pics dude. Why tf don’t you guys get it ? I’m talking about actually having a creative, interesting profile. Your professional fotos are just the same boring shit as everyone just in higher quality... its the equivalent of putting a filter on a piece of shit.

Im not talking about professional pics dude. Why tf don’t you guys get it ? I’m talking about actually having a creative, interesting profile. Your professional fotos are just the same boring shit as everyone just in higher quality... its the equivalent of putting a filter on a piece of shit.
I meant more like artsy photos, with interesting backgrounds, nice lights, shadows, etc.. back then the quality of photos was crap, you wouldn't believe what the other guys had for photos, they would take low-res photos of themselves in the kitchen or bathroom with visible cracked walls or laundry put on wires for drying, there were many very cringy, my photos were visibly higher quality then all the other photos on that dating site...

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I meant more like artsy photos, with interesting backgrounds, nice lights, shadows, etc.. back then the quality of photos was crap, you wouldn't believe what the other guys had for photos, they would take low-res photos of themselves in the kitchen or bathroom with visible cracked walls or laundry put on wires for drying, there were many very cringy, my photos were visibly higher quality then all the other photos on that dating site...
Than that would be something different for that time. Having something of that caliber, something that stands out and screams interesting/personality and compare that to a chadfish in the same city at the same time.

Tinder is the ultimate blackpill and there's no way anyone can disprove it. The primary function of a dating app is to go on dates and have sex.

If you are on a dating app in a medium to large city you should be able to consistently have sex. Tinder data along with several other research articles show that the majority of men are getting absolutely nothing. However, women on dating apps consistently and without a doubt go on dates and have sex. Less than 20% of the men on Tinder are having sex with 80% of the women.

No one cares about group pictures with friends or how many interesting hobbies you display, the only thing that matters on Tinder to achieve it's intended objective of dates and sex is physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, klamus and HighIQcel
Sort of

got one of my gl friends to create a profile and hand me his phone to text girls. Had to leave soon after but cos I’m better at texting than he is I was pretty good at organising dates whereas he struggled a bit more

but don’t know if that’s what you are asking about

Yea me and @Hopelessmofoker tried and they were rejected by girls for being too direct .. his chadfish got less matches than a medium ugly guy iirc

very high rate and quality of matches for my chadfishes tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yea me and @Hopelessmofoker tried and they were rejected by girls for being too direct .. his chadfish got less matches than a medium ugly guy iirc

very high rate and quality of matches for my chadfishes tho
Yea my medium ugly guy with hypebeast and tattoos mogged tyler maher to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

But no one ever tried that
it really doesn't.
Nobody can tell your personality from a 300character description/bio you can't gauge at most you can give interesting photos but thats it. A greycel on here is a literal 6.5 PSL chad won't doxx him but he got 100+ likes on tinder in a day just with selfies and gym photos

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
it really doesn't.
Nobody can tell your personality from a 300character description/bio you can't gauge at most you can give interesting photos but thats it. A greycel on here is a literal 6.5 PSL chad won't doxx him but he got 100+ likes on tinder in a day just with selfies and gym photos
You can set up your whole profile different. Not the whole pics of me here,pics of me there, thats what I do bio+ lame joke.

Also can you name the greycel I'm curious? So I can ask to PM.

You can set up your whole profile different. Not the whole pics of me here,pics of me there, thats what I do bio+ lame joke.

nah hes only sent pics to me and wants to remain private/not associated with this forum, I only talk to him through discord he hasnt used this forum since late last year

But to give you a description hes got an insane 2.0 FWHR with good zygos kinda looks like Jordan Barrett with black hair and dark green eyes and bigger nose. His face is good but his body hailo is insane hes 6'5 220 pounds ripped.

But to give you a description hes got an insane 2.0 FWHR with good zygos kinda looks like Jordan Barrett with black hair and dark green eyes and bigger nose. His face is good but his body hailo is insane hes 6'5 220 pounds ripped.
So he is facially a 6.5 psl or overall? If overall what's he facially? Man I'm curious af. And I kind of dont believe it. Has anyone besides you rated him?

So he is facially a 6.5 psl or overall? If overall what's he facially? Man I'm curious af. And I kind of dont believe it. Has anyone besides you rated him?
Yea he was on a discord server all rated him 6-6.5, hes 6 PSL facially maybe 6.5 is too generous but hes done tinder expirements with and without body pics he gets around half as many if he doesnt use them

• +1
Reactions: one job away