Yeah id mog hard with blue yes i have dark black hair with white skin

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Get realistic contact instead of blinding yourself greytard

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Hmm...
cope eye color is a halo and it makes your face striking there's a reason why all blue eyed people are related to just 1 guy
just don't do it all, it's pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Dicktator
@Akatlyn got it a few years ago and I am planning to get it next year at the same place he got it.

Eye color is the top 4th or 5th most important after face, height, race and maybe frame/bodyfat. By eye color I mean to have any blue eyes or anything similar, like light green or light grey.

Watch this good ITV video about eye color, if you are not convinced. Sorry, there is no easier way to reach this video.
https://liv.nl.tab.digital/s/2SwQbyAeWDaNjKR
Video's title is "20200820 - Blackpill 101 - E10: JBW-in-Depth | Race & Attraction", scroll down for it. Then open and there is the eye color part from 03:28 to 13:16. This part convinced me to get an laser eye color changing surgery, before that eye color was not in my mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Akatlyn
eye color changing is insane cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Dicktator
can it cause a decent color change tho? all results ive seen ended up being a disgusting shade of dark gray

risk going blind to just try to look uncanny theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
just get contacts

• +1
can it cause a decent color change tho? all results ive seen ended up being a disgusting shade of dark gray
Mine ended light blue/grey and I started with medium brown

• +1
Reactions: dissolvedskull, BrahminBoss and Dicktator
cope eye color is a halo and it makes your face striking there's a reason why all blue eyed people are related to just 1 guy
Holy shit those light green contacts look insane . Imagine the contrast it’ll have with golden skin with red undertones and very dark hair

risk going blind to just try to look uncanny theory

"Be driven by low-iq caveman fear instinct instead of looking after things for real and doing your research in the topic" theory

"Be driven by low-iq caveman fear instinct instead of looking after things for real and doing your research in the topic" theory
you are just mentally masturbating about this stuff, you will never do it.

Like all the incels here mentally masturbating in LL and Lefort 3.

You won’t do it, just like you never had surgery.

eye color doesn't matter lil bro
dude it definetely does lmfao

ive seen hundreds of boneless whites with a decent looking girl just bc they have light eyes

• +1
you are just mentally masturbating about this stuff, you will never do it.

Like all the incels here mentally masturbating in LL and Lefort 3.

You won’t do it, just like you never had surgery.

1. I am not an incel.

2. I will do it in a few months and when I did it, I will tag you in the thread about it.

3. That's true, I never had any serious surgery. The most serious was mole removing surgery. But I also don't need any serious surgeries, because I am better looking in the face and I am tall already.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
1. I am not an incel.

2. I will do it in a few months and when I did it, I will tag you in the thread about it.

3. That's true, I never had any serious surgery. The most serious was mole removing surgery. But I also don't need any serious surgeries, because I am better looking in the face and I am tall already.
tag me if you really do it, i’ll be mirin the results

• +1