Has anyone REGRETTED training their masseter muscles??

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
ylrven said in one of his threads to not train ur masseters if they are high set or else it’ll just look bloated.

Has this happened to anyone here? Does it really look that bad, even when ur lean?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
depends on ur gonians also if u have inward i would even train them, but if you have outward then it will look good

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
chewing is the biggest looksmax meme next to hunter eyes

good luck with TMJ and a Minecraft head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, amokzy and nofap
depends on ur gonians also if u have inward i would even train them, but if you have outward then it will look good
Are you saying you would train them for inward or not?

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and ggg.tv
Are you saying you would train them for inward or not?
neutral and outward-yes
inward-no (but if you have good zygos you can even with inward)

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and ggg.tv
if inward then no, if outward than you should
neutral and outward-yes
inward-no (but if you have good zygos you can even with inward)
gonions r so confusing bro..

So hard to tell if i have inward or outward when im not lean + bloated all the time bc bulk. When i squeeze my masseter, i feel it basically at my ramus, but not under it.

Does this mean i have high set masseters? ylrven is saying to not train them if they’re high set and i trust that nigga hes giga iq

So hard to tell if i have inward or outward when im not lean + bloated all the time bc bulk. When i squeeze my masseter, i feel it basically at my ramus, but not under it.

Does this mean i have high set masseters? ylrven is saying to not train them if they’re high set and i trust that nigga hes giga iq
here how to tell, not the best illustration but ye

• +1

these are inward gonions that go into the neck

these are outward gonions (they flare out to the sides)

and neutral are just straight they don't flare out or go into the neck

• +1
It happened to me bro, my face used to have a diamond shape but it became round, but I managed to fix it now

• +1
Reactions: amokzy and mnbvcxz
man fuck chewing gum and masseters, i need to get fucking tmj split because of that shit to relax them

• +1
ylrven said in one of his threads to not train ur masseters if they are high set or else it’ll just look bloated.

Has this happened to anyone here? Does it really look that bad, even when ur lean?
i have tmj in both sides, but, at least i look better when I clench my jaw :feelswhy:

• So Sad
It happened to me bro, my face used to have a diamond shape but it became round, but I managed to fix it now
what did you do to fix it? I'm currently trying to rever my big ass masseters too :unsure:

what did you do to fix it? I'm currently trying to rever my big ass masseters too :unsure:
You can call me crazy like anyone else calls me, I'm just telling you what happened to me, I just started chewing with my incisors, as it takes up more of the lower part masseter, you can feel it yourself, but don't chew hard, just enough

You can call me crazy like anyone else calls me, I'm just telling you what happened to me, I just started chewing with my incisors, as it takes up more of the lower part masseter, you can feel it yourself, but don't chew hard, just enough
just that? and the masseters size reduced significantly? did it take long?

It has reduced enough so far for my zygomatic muscles to appear again, and no bro, less than 3 weeks, I think the swelling of the blood stops flowing to the masseter too much, because I won't use it much

Test it if you want bro, I'm just passing on my knowledge and what happened to me ;)

Ight ty, I will try this whenever I chew on anything lol9
It has several other benefits, forward growth (this happened to me) and lifting of the cheekbones, giving hollow cheeks

It has several other benefits, forward growth (this happened to me) and lifting of the cheekbones, giving hollow cheeks
But in the long term, it took me 7 months

Yes I fucked up my face by chewing my left side because I had a tick on bitting my tongue and now my masseters are assymetrical, any fix on how to reduce the masseter? Don't do it, my face is now square from the front it used to be a V. Masculinity copers would say it looks better lol no look at Somerhalder now.

Last edited:
  • +1
I clench at night, basically what fags on this board do on purpose to get "better looking" masseters, but my huge masseters just bloat my face, idk what kind of gonions I have but it definetly depends on gonial angle & if your gonions are inward our outward

In my case my masseters make my jaw look wider than my cheekbones, just look https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-with-good-advice.1019682/#post-15344207
pretty much the uncanny jaw filler type of look
and you don't want that, so better don't chew excessively or teethguard clench if u have inward gonions & a shit gonial angle

• +1
I have a friend with overgrown massetors from constant hard chewing. He doesn’t like it because it makes him look boxy and un-harmonious. There is definitely a point where it becomes too much.

• +1