has anyone here gotten an alar base reduction surgery?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
*the shortening/narrowing of the nostrils*

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
no
im not a big fan of nose jobs
unless the doctor is one of the best in the world

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, AscendingHero, hairyballscel and 2 others
no
im not a big fan of nose jobs
unless the doctor is one of the best in the world
just curious, are you scared that it will be botched?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
just curious, are you scared that it will be botched?
kinda
my nose from the side looks top tier
but from the front its a little bit wide
it looks like tom cruises nose from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
kinda
my nose from the side looks top tier
but from the front its a little bit wide
it looks like tom cruises nose from the front
i think ill get rhino tbh bc my nose can't get any worse than it is

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 5912
i got mine done 3 years ago, fixed the bulbous tip, crooked bridge. i basically have a nose like O'pry now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
if your nose is bad then get rhino asap
a few more years bro. idk but i heard you were 16/17 somewhere on this forum so are you planning on getting surgeries rn? my parents are p much a barrier for me

• +1
i got mine done 3 years ago, fixed the bulbous tip, crooked bridge. i basically have a nose like O'pry now.
dang
nice
my nose from the side is super good
but its kinda wide and thick from the front
should I do nose job?

dang
nice
should I do nose job?
yes, but do it after lefort if you ever going to get one.

• +1
a few more years bro. idk but i heard you were 16/17 somewhere on this forum so are you planning on getting surgeries rn? my parents are p much a barrier for me
im 15 but surgeries at like 21 or something wbu bro

dang
nice
should I do nose job?
i'm not too sure about alar base reduction for you but for rhino, if you have a very round and bulbous nose (from the front), you should think twice because many noses with that shape turn out looking blatantly fake.
im 15 but surgeries at like 21 or something wbu bro
yeah, im 17 so surgeries probably around 19-21

• +1
Is alar base reduction just down turning the nose tip or actual reduction of the nostrils?

• Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand
i'm not too sure about alar base reduction for you but for rhino, if you have a very round and bulbous nose (from the front), you should think twice because many noses with that shape turn out looking blatantly fake.

yeah this is my biggest problem most of them look super fake which I dont want

• +1
yeah this is my biggest problem most of them look super fake which I dont want
if you want, you should post a picture of realself and real doctors (like even taban regarding eyes) will tell you whether you would be a good candidate, and some even told me exactly what i needed to fix. you should check it out.

• +1
if you want, you should post a picture of realself and real doctors (like even taban regarding eyes) will tell you whether you would be a good candidate, and some even told me exactly what i needed to fix. you should check it out.
thanks brahhh

• +1
So the reduction is also visible from the side profile? If so I'm definitely gonn get that
i gotchu:

Alar

they didn't show the lips for some reason, but this is a pretty good improvement and what you should expect

• Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand
E97063f2cad34ef422204dcbf394d2dd
Rhinoplasty nose job WI patient 231
Hqdefault Male Bulbous Nose Before And After Nose Surgery
These are good ones

• +1
I have shit tier nose. Straight not Crooked bridge but bulbous tip. It ruins everything. I'm planning to wageslave this summer to afford rhino. I hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6488

The bulbousity of the tip has nothing to do with the limitation of a rhino. It’s the thickness of the skin that’s problematic & no the 2 are not correlated significantly. If u have a bulbous nose the best u can do is an alar base reduction & a bridge correction. Any tipoplasty will look trash. It might not look like an ideal nose but can be an improvement nontheless. Anyone getting a botched rhino takes 100% of the blame for not doing their own research on one of the simplest cosmetic surgeries out there

• +1
The bulbousity of the tip has nothing to do with the limitation of a rhino. It’s the thickness of the skin that’s problematic & no the 2 are not correlated significantly. If u have a bulbous nose the best u can do is an alar base reduction & a bridge correction. Any tipoplasty will look trash. It might not look like an ideal nose but can be an improvement nontheless. Anyone getting a botched rhino takes 100% of the blame for not doing their own research on one of the simplest cosmetic surgeries out there
you seem very well educated about the nose region, i could really use some help too

The problem with bulb noses(esp on the tip) is that mostly males have thick skin on the nose tip and it makes it very delicate operation.

• +1
The problem with bulb noses(esp on the tip) is that mostly males have thick skin on the nose tip and it makes it very delicate operation.
could you tell me if i have thick skin around my nose?

you seem very well educated about the nose region, i could really use some help too
Not much to elaborate on tbh.
Take a protractor & Figure out the ratio between ur nose & ur lips. Based on that estimate the reduction that will get u close to a ratio of 1.6 & aim for that. The rest is finding a top tier surgeon in ur area. Alar base reduction is a p straight forward operation. If the doc knows wat he’s doing he can easily give u a reduction of 3 mm o each side with no functional issues. The rest is bridge correction which even a C-tier surgeon can do today. Decreasing the width + any crookedness should give u a good enough knows. If ur aiming for perfection, wait 16 months after first rhino until the edema settles & get a MINOR tipoplasty

could you tell me if i have thick skin around my nose?
I can't, sorry. I PMd rhino surgeon and he told me. Also, when I touch it it feels pretty thick to me, but I could be wrong.
Not much to elaborate on tbh.
Take a protractor & Figure out the ratio between ur nose & ur lips. Based on that estimate the reduction that will get u close to a ratio of 1.6 & aim for that. The rest is finding a top tier surgeon in ur area. Alar base reduction is a p straight forward operation. If the doc knows wat he’s doing he can easily give u a reduction of 3 mm o each side with no functional issues. The rest is bridge correction which even a C-tier surgeon can do today. Decreasing the width + any crookedness should give u a good enough knows. If ur aiming for perfection, wait 16 months after first rhino until the edema settles & get a MINOR tipoplasty
Can alar base reduction be performed under local anesthesia?? If we talk only about only soft tissue(tip)

Last edited:
  • +1