Has anyone got lip fillers here?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Only know 2 users with it, i want to see more results, could someone who has it share results here or in DM?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Only know 2 users with it, i want to see more results, could someone who has it share results here or in DM?
i got no fillers i just have big lips due to my dad having them but i do use coconut oil maybe that helps i have like the biggest lips for a white kid lol

Attachments

• vzioxvuiozxvzxv.JPG
    vzioxvuiozxvzxv.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • vzijxvijozxvzx.JPG
    vzijxvijozxvzx.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
i got no fillers i just have big lips due to my dad having them but i do use coconut oil maybe that helps i have like the biggest lips for a white kid lol
I dont care , noone asked you this.

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush and dannydipss
I dont care , noone asked you this.
Lmao be thankful i posted something in ur dead ass thread cuz ur being ignored like a little fagot loser incel basement dweller that u are

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lmao be thankful i posted something in ur dead ass thread cuz ur being ignored like a little fagot loser incel basement dweller that u are
next time ask your father to give you zygos, shorter philtrum and not a recessed jaw aswell

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush
next time ask your father to give you zygos, shorter philtrum and not a recessed jaw aswell
lol nigga im 15 and im a prettyboy I dont need zygos and I slay ur just mad ur an ugly faggot with thin lips must suck Id rope if i were you

lol nigga im 15 and im a prettyboy I dont need zygos and I slay ur just mad ur an ugly faggot with thin lips must suck Id rope if i were you
laughable bones.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
schizo ramblings thats it, just gonna leave it here.
IMG 0226

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and mtcut3plush
Nigga you look retarded, stop the larp that you slay. You're not a pretty boy you just look gay

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
lip fillers if done by a moron will give u those gay ass lips that a lot of white women have. try volufiline and if you’re not a good responder consider shelling out a good amount for someone who knows how lip filler works and won’t give you deformed lips

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
lip fillers if done by a moron will give u those gay ass lips that a lot of white women have. try volufiline and if you’re not a good responder consider shelling out a good amount for someone who knows how lip filler works and won’t give you deformed lips
volufiline is cope, but yes true ill need to find an expert for these fillers.

No, nobody is gay here.