Has anyone here had nose filler?

L

legitaspie

Iron
Has anyone here had nose filler? I got it about a month ago, and the doctor used juvederm on nose. Injected it in the bridge and nasal base and tip. At the nasal base it still looks pretty good, remains neutral when i smile. However the bridge seems a fair bit worse then it did. Initially the first 4 days or so it looked amazing, but now the bump is back and decently noticeable. I'm going back next week for a top up, but im worried as fuck. Why has the bump come back so fast? One on side looks like filler off bridge worn off a lot ffs. Should I try and go to someone else next time who uses harder filler? Is my metabolism too fast? I thought it was supposed to last 6 months MINIMUM?! Reason i got this is cannot afford a rhino, and my nose isn't big the shape is just shit naturally (looks broken)

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Has anyone here had nose filler? I got it about a month ago, and the doctor used juvederm on nose. Injected it in the bridge and nasal base and tip. At the nasal base it still looks pretty good, remains neutral when i smile. However the bridge seems a fair bit worse then it did. Initially the first 4 days or so it looked amazing, but now the bump is back and decently noticeable. I'm going back next week for a top up, but im worried as fuck. Why has the bump come back so fast? One on side looks like filler off bridge worn off a lot ffs. Should I try and go to someone else next time who uses harder filler? Is my metabolism too fast? I thought it was supposed to last 6 months MINIMUM?! Reason i got this is cannot afford a rhino, and my nose isn't big the shape is just shit naturally (looks broken)

Have you got a low radix ?

Have you got a low radix ?
Yeah is that the bit near brow ridge? Naturally mine is low yeah why? Sucks fucking ass man rest of my face is pretty good and im happy with but my nose is my only real facial fault.

• +1
Yeah is that the bit near brow ridge? Naturally mine is low yeah why? Sucks fucking ass man rest of my face is pretty good and im happy with but my nose is my only real facial fault.

I also have it genetically from my mother, this shit makes a "fake" bump, because the beginning of the nose bridge is too low, it makes the nose appear much longer than it really is, I am satisfied with the result if I pull on the skin of the nose at the level of the low radix, so I was considering juvederm voluma, your injector injected you which filler of juvederm ?

I also have it genetically from my mother, this shit makes a "fake" bump, because the beginning of the nose bridge is too low, it makes the nose appear much longer than it really is, I am satisfied with the result if I pull on the skin of the nose at the level of the low radix, so I was considering juvederm voluma, your injector injected you which filler of juvederm ?
holy fuck mate are you me?! Legit im exactly the same, my bump isnt even THAT bad its just given the illusion of being and it looks wank dosent suit my face as i have a more pretty boy type look (not masc). And I don't know stupidly he didn't say and i didn't ask. Is one of the best in UK though. Have you had nose filler? Yeah voluma is supposed to last longest isn't it? Even so juverderm should last at least 6 months shouldnt it? Apparently initial result can be swelling which is why i loved initial result, and now looks a fair bit worse.

• +1
holy fuck mate are you me?! Legit im exactly the same, my bump isnt even THAT bad its just given the illusion of being and it looks wank dosent suit my face as i have a more pretty boy type look (not masc). And I don't know stupidly he didn't say and i didn't ask. Is one of the best in UK though. Have you had nose filler? Yeah voluma is supposed to last longest isn't it? Even so juverderm should last at least 6 months shouldnt it? Apparently initial result can be swelling which is why i loved initial result, and now looks a fair bit worse.

Me too, it doesn't fit at all on my face, this kind of nose only works for people who have an extremely projected chin, and therefore an extremely masculine face generally.

I have never used filler for the moment, but I think about it strongly, they indicate on many sites that juvederm voluma can last up to 2 years on nose, with some revisions, it seemed to me originally legitimate, but I see some testimonies of bad duration, like yours, that make me think again about that.

Also I'm not informed about how the filler "go away", is it supposed stay for a certain number of months, then it starts to dissolve quickly, or is it a constant and progressive dissolution, the last case seems to me a little disabling tbh.

Me too, it doesn't fit at all on my face, this kind of nose only works for people who have an extremely projected chin, and therefore an extremely masculine face generally.

I have never used filler for the moment, but I think about it strongly, they indicate on many sites that juvederm voluma can last up to 2 years on nose, with some revisions, it seemed to me originally legitimate, but I see some testimonies of bad duration, like yours, that make me think again about that.

Also I'm not informed about how the filler "go away", is it supposed stay for a certain number of months, then it starts to dissolve quickly, or is it a constant and progressive dissolution, the last case seems to me a little disabling tbh.
i think it progressively gets worse not sure though...

Isn’t it 1k for fillers? Why not save up for rhino instead

I'm actually going to discuss nose filler with my surgeon if my nose still looks crooked after few months...