Has anyone successfully approached a woman here?

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken
By successfully approach I mean that she became your gf/had sex with you. “Warm approach" counts too.

Before you say “Its over if women don't approach you", I doubt those normies with girlfriends got approached, let alone those rare subhumans with GFs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Crowley
I haven't.

Every single one of my lays is because she approached first.

I'm still convinced men approaching women successfully is a meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Alvik, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
I haven't.

I'm still convinced approaching is a meme.
Are you normie or chad

I might do an experiment soon

Ill approach women and record my results
and post on here

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I might do an experiment soon

Ill approach women and record my results
and post on here
Be careful of getting metoo'd boyo

Yes. ITs easy if youre muscular cus if she rejects you and other guys see you can stare em down like u know i can kill you fucking stick bug

the closest I've done is maintain eye contact until they approached me. That being said I would have a much higher body count if I took initiative like my friends. The fact is, most men approach

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and MusicMaxxingMidget
the closest I've done is maintain eye contact until they approached me. That being said I would have a much higher body count if I took initiative like my friends. The fact is, most men approach
No one seems to approach here tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
No one seems to approach here tho
Yeah, this place isn't a representative sample of the population. Most here are terrified of rejection, suffer from mental illness, autism, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 1100
Yeah, this place isn't a representative sample of the population. Most here are terrified of rejection, suffer from mental illness, autism, etc.
Yeah
But if I ask this anywhere else I'll just get bluepilled

I haven't.

I'm still convinced men approaching women successfully is a meme.
same

• JFL
all my successful approaches were warm approach, that is, the girl was already interested.

I didn't do many CA though

all my successful approaches were warm approach, that is, the girl was already interested.

If you aren't larping maybe consider making a guide on warm approaching?

• Hmm...

Why are you laughing deliciadecu?

Why the huh? reaction Deliciadecu?

If you aren't larping maybe consider making a guide on warm approaching?

A guide on being good-looking??? 🤨 🤨 🤨

Why are you laughing deliciadecu?

Because everyone here is a loser afraid of getting rejected, so they just sit in a corner and wait for clear signals that the woman is interested, including me

clear signal:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Entschuldigung
I've approached a good few girls in clubs that I slayed

A guide on warm approaching ;)

There's no need for that, just be attractive, wait her show some signals and approach her saying hi, the conversation will naturally develop from there tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
A guide on being good-looking??? 🤨 🤨 🤨

Because everyone here is a loser afraid of getting rejected, so they just sit in a corner and wait for clear signals that the woman is interested, including me

clear signal:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
clear signal for me
if they walk pass you at least 2 times for no reason usually with a friend
if they make eye contact it begins...
only happened once to me but it was clear but not that much
:feelswhere:

There's no need for that, just be attractive, wait her show some signals and approach her saying hi, the conversation will naturally develop from there tbh
So u dont wanna help your brocels ok

• Hmm...
clear signal for me
if they walk pass you at least 2 times for no reason usually with a friend
if they make eye contact it begins...
only happened once to me but it was clear but not that much
:feelswhere:

If she ain't doing this to me, I ain't approaching her:

tenor.gif

So u dont wanna help your brocels ok

unironically watch PUA videos on cold approach tbh, it's almost the same shit with the difference that you're already IN

unironically watch PUA videos on cold approach tbh, it's almost the same shit with the difference that you're already IN
Like this one?

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5892, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
if you don’t approach you won’t really get sex unless you’re chad tbh.

It's over if you have to approach

I didn't approach, i got approached by this below average looking curry foid back in 9th grade. It was a long distance relationship.

Pretty meaningless if you ask me. i used to look kinda better back when i was 15 because i had no acne.

I didn't approach, i got approached by this below average looking curry foid back in 9th grade. It was a long distance relationship.

Pretty meaningless if you ask me. i used to look kinda better back when i was 15 because i had no acne.
another one that doesn't approach jfl

another one that doesn't approach jfl
why?

i'm below average-average looking so in 2020 it's over for me, i don't want to further embarrass myself by approaching.

why?

i'm below average-average looking so in 2020 it's over for me, i don't want to further embarrass myself by approaching.
it's over for gallons of men

Yeah while in a pickle costume. And I had a ONS with her that night

I've never approached a woman in my life

I've only asked out one girl in my life

Damn ! Is she single now still?
I don't know, but she had a LOT of orbiters despite the fact that she was a short subhuman with bug eyes and a recessed chin

Probably my first big IRL blackpill

Edit: forgot to mention she was kinda fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I have twice first time it worked
1st time I said hey I think you're really cute and I want your number (literally worked).
Then I became needy because low iq and started acctig beta cuckish so she left me. (But would always talk to me irl after that).

2nd time I straight up walked up and asked for sex without anything and got rejected. Since then my self esteem never recovered and I'm incel now.

idk if this counts as approach but when im with my friends we talked to females before and hit after.

tbh if a female comes to guys first and asks for numbers/ig/whatever theyre probably really masculine and weird. unless they got friends telling them to do it.

absolutely retarded statement
it's very exaggerated and literal but he has a point

with all this sexual harassment agenda + tinder + 3rd wave feminism, men approach women much less than they did in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
done plenty of approaches, never got laid

if I was chad I would've gotten laid

looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
it's very exaggerated and literal but he has a point

with all this sexual harassment agenda + tinder + 3rd wave feminism, men approach women much less than they did in the past
Pretty much.

I'm pretty sure most women these days would rather approach men they find attractive than be approached by subhumans. That's why they make themselves so fucking unapproachable in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683