Never touched a woman.

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
Imagine being approached by beautiful girls, having prolonged eye contacts, getting clear IOIs from all sorts of women without any effort and getting compliments from people but not even shaking hands with any woman in the entire lifetime. Missing so many opportunities purposefully just for the sake of Allah, the most merciful unseen.

"Who feared the Most Merciful unseen and came with a heart returning in repentance.
Enter it in peace (ie. paradise). This is the Day of Eternity." • Quran

Hi, I'm Turjela - a good looking Muslim boy who goes to college to study. By good looking I mean having those facial features which people here talk about, cheekbones, jawline and whatever. I have everything that people here are getting depressed for. And never will I share my photo on this place. For your sake, I hold a striking appearance to the point people stare at me in public places, doesn't matter if it is men or women. When I enter college it is as if like a movie wherein the character gets gazed by girls upon his entry. Friends say that what's the use of such attractiveness when you don't have a partner? I reply, this is by the grace of my lord, I have chosen the straight path. Let alone talking to a woman, now it's time to quit even looking at them. Being a Muslim is my identity, it's my personality, I live upon it and will die upon it.

I can have fun literally more than these people who show off their slay stories here, it's nothing. I can turn into a playboy. But what's the point? At the end of the day, it's just a hole - for which you people are depressed for. Those of you who fornicate know that you're contributing to the downfall of society and spoiling the social order. Same applies to women of such kind. Such people are going to burn.

Even if I choose to get a partner then what? Fornicate? Never will I choose to commit a major sin and earn the wrath of Allah. It's not worth it, contributing to society's downfall and even if I contribute to 0.0005%, I will be held accountable on the day of Recompense.

The women you fornicate with is just a mirror of yourself. Promiscuous men attract promiscuous women and promiscuous women attract promiscuous men - in the end they will burn in hell. A woman will take tens of men with herself to burn.

For the believing righteous males are the righteous believing females, who worship Allah and strive for paradise together. Excellent is this bond.

"The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Mig
ht and Wise."

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, BrahminBoss and Iasacrko
Read Quran, stopped reading

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Keep fighting the fight :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker and zyzzbrah1234
This is a lesson for those who are God conscious.

tales from the asylum in Mumbai