Has anyone tried crushing finasteride pills into minoxidil and does it work?

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
I can’t imagine crushing pills of any chemical would ever be a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I can’t imagine crushing pills of any chemical would ever be a good idea.
Yea it looks like it, however some chinese YT did it & says it works but it never really caught on to some more reputable Yters like derek or haircafe

Besides the fin itself, the tablet includes filler chemicals which aren't supposed to interfere all that much since its sugar & some other shit for better digestion.

I feel as if topical fin reducing the same amount of DHT while remaining less inside the bloodstream is a pretty damn safe way of controlling or minimizing sides. And if it doesn't work, one can just resort to cutting the pills and drinking them anyway. I understand both ways of taking fin are safe, I just don't wanna have something in my bloodstream I don’t necessarily need to have for the same effect

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Allornothing
Yea it looks like it, however some chinese YT did it & says it works but it never really caught on to some more reputable Yters like derek or haircafe

Besides the fin itself, the tablet includes filler chemicals which aren't supposed to interfere all that much since its sugar & some other shit for better digestion.

I feel as if topical fin reducing the same amount of DHT while remaining less inside the bloodstream is a pretty damn safe way of controlling or minimizing sides. And if it doesn't work, one can just resort to cutting the pills and drinking them anyway. I understand both ways of taking fin are safe, I just don't wanna have something in my bloodstream I don’t necessarily need to have for the same effect
Sounds interesting. I know literally nothing about the topic though. I guess the problem is that the dosage is designed to last for the period in between administration of the drug (daily I’m guessing). If you reduce the time for absorption then you might need to take the drug more regularly.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

The RU isn't working?

• +1

Chinese people get murked by their own escalators let alone prescription medication

• +1
The RU isn't working?
It is but i still get like 20-50 hairs a day shed which doesn't make RU alone a sustainable treatment