Has there ever been any case where the older brother doesn't mog the younger?

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Need lifefuel.

Plenty. It's random.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, BrahminBoss, BitchBoy and 7 others
Show example.
Just for you OP, I'll start compiling a list adding whatever examples I come across. This thread will eventually be posted again.
From the top of my head...OK this one is twins but Ashton Kushter mogs his brother who has cerebral palsy.
I'm pretty sure O'pry mogs the brothers he has. Thinking extra harrrrd. Nah, I'm out. The planet is a big place so you'll have to have faith that it does happen.
I can't think of many famous people with brothers.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
rs_600x600-191014104756-600x600-hemsworthbrothers-gj-10-14-19.jpg

Luke gets mogged by Chris and Liam(the youngest Liam height mogs the two older brothers)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme and Lookologist003
Hairline mog by Nathan.

Samuel Drake | Until Dawn/Uncharted Wiki | Fandom
Nathan Drake (Character) - Giant Bomb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, DelonLover1999 and try2beme
me and my bro (he brutally mogs me in NT)

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Toni Mahfud mogs his older brother.

henry cavill

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 32485, BrahminBoss and 6 others
I'm ugly but I'm the oldest one.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32760

Ronaldo is younger too

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lookologist003
I mog my older brother in every way except NT and maxilla

He musclemogs me cuz he gymcels. But I have a larger frame and better baseline, so id mog him there aswell

@LiterallyNightwing almost roped because his younger brother got the better genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Lookologist003
I mogg my brother to death and back

I mog my older brother in every way except NT and maxilla

He musclemogs me cuz he gymcels. But I have a larger frame and better baseline, so id mog him there aswell
Is your brother on this forum or does he not know? Brutal btw. If I mogged a brother I might have, I wouldn't feel too good about it, especially if you'd grown up together.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Toni Mahfud
Oh, that's his name. Thanks. I instantly recognised who it was after googling, and now I will remember their name.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Solid snake form Metal Gear Rising. Mogs Liquid.
Vidya mog

Oh, that's his name. Thanks. I instantly recognised who it was after googling, and now I will remember their name.
You’re welcome! Also, some people on here call him Mahfraud because he’s not entirely natural. He’s had a rhinoplasty and he apparently also edits the color schemes of his pictures to make his eyes look extra blue.

The older brother mogging his younger and whiter brother ♥️

Isn't that right @Justin Trudeau ?

Attachments

• 1693522572706.png
    1693522572706.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Justin Trudeau
My brother will heightmog and NTmog me and I will make sure of it

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
My bro is 6'6 im 6'4, also my young brother (13) id already 6'1 and has a moustache and deep voice, i will get mogged by him also :(

Is your brother on this forum or does he not know? Brutal btw. If I mogged a brother I might have, I wouldn't feel too good about it, especially if you'd grown up together.
Hopefully not anywhere close to here.

But the dude use to always make fun of my teeth and big lips growing up and is probably the reason I ended up here.

So fuck him. I wanna mog him to death

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
My bro is 6'6 im 6'4, also my young brother (13) id already 6'1 and has a moustache and deep voice, i will get mogged by him also :(
What the fuck is going on? Are you telling me I'm seriously getting height mogged by a 13-year-old? Can't say I've seen that before. So one day I'm returning home with my groceries and a fully grown adult is going to be mogged by children in their school uniform? Humiliating reality.
Hopefully not anywhere close to here.

But the dude use to always make fun of my teeth and big lips growing up and is probably the reason I ended up here.

So fuck him. I wanna mog him to death
I get sad when I am reminded not all brothers bond. I hope you two may reconcile and be friends.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
What the fuck is going on? Are you telling me I'm seriously getting height mogged by a 13-year-old? Can't say I've seen that before. So one day I'm returning home with my groceries and a fully grown adult is going to be mogged by children in their school uniform? Humiliating reality.

I get sad when I am reminded not all brothers bond. I hope you two may reconcile and be friends.
Yes, i my lil bro is going to be huge, i will make sure he eats raw eggs, stops using endocrine desruptors, chews hard food and all the looksmaxxing possible so he can grow to its potential and mog, my big bro is HTN facially and slays in USA, i slay in Bolivia and my lil bro will also do

Why would this be lifefuel. I you get mogged by your older brother, you get mogged, jfl, seeing cases where its the opposite doesn't help you in your situation at all.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Why would this be lifefuel. I you get mogged by your older brother, you get mogged, jfl, seeing cases where its the opposite doesn't help you in your situation at all.
No that's not the case. If anything we're a bit equal, it just makes me think I'll grow up to be mogged anyways, which is why I wanted lifefuel.

IMG 6329

Curtis and AJ Pritchard. Bigger guy Curtis is the younger one

Damn no one mentioned Zyzz

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I would say like 70 percent of the time the older brother mogs here’s why;when a mom has her first kid she is way more careful whe she is first pregnant ,she will feed you better etc and will not play it that safe with the Secound child and also she is older and so is the father when the Secounf child is born so the genes are worse,the closer in age the two siblings are the more similar they will be.