• yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • no

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
This site has made me so much more racist than before lmao.. I look down on ethnics (except Arabs) so much more cuz of this site and see them as inferior, and I have the urge to bully all ethnics in my real life like I do on this site bruh

EDIT : Ik it's wrong but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, try2beme and autistic_tendencies
No, it's made me want to not be anything like the retards here.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 8 others
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Yep especially against

Indians,blacks,arabs,Jews,asians,

I don’t know which one I hate the most everytime I think I’ve seen the most annoying subhuman race another subhuman will appear and surprise me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
same bro, it's desensitized me to racism so much cuz I'll casually read the most fucked up racist shit here and feel like it's normal. I'm not complaining necessarily as a matter of fact I find it really funny. But it's just something I noticed in myself that I'm much more accepting of racism.

Like shit that I used to gasp at I now read here without batting an eye

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yep especially against

I don’t know which one I hate the most everytime I think I’ve seen the most annoying subhuman race another subhuman will appear and surprise me
smh typical sfcel

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and RichardSpencel
Yep especially against

I can relate to all except Arabs cuz it's my race

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
im not racist but i do say nigger a lot more now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exkira, try2beme, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
Lol 😂 YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY THE WORST!!!
not looks wise, we're socialminned by islam but that's about it. Looks wise we're not so bad. Gooks and Indians are way more subhuman.

Yep especially against

I'm assuming ur white so what European country r u from

This site has made me so much more racist than before lmao.. I look down on ethnics (except Arabs) so much more cuz of this site and see them as inferior, and I have the urge to bully all ethnics in my real life like I do on this site bruh

If you don’t mind me asking why not arabs?

I was always a racist

• +1
Reactions: exkira and yeeyeeslayer
If you don’t mind me asking why not arabs?
lmaooo in ur head ur like 'Arabs are human garbage, why would he not look down on them as well????' LMFAOOO

because I am one
Ohhh fair enough. Well I can’t blame you for hating whites although i am one. I don’t hate any other races just white people cause were the most retarded and our societies are fucked in the west

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
lmaooo in ur head ur like 'Arabs are human garbage, why would he not look down on them as well????' LMFAOOO FUCK YOU
Bro no look at what i just said

Ohhh fair enough. Well I can’t blame you for hating whites although i am one. I don’t hate any other races just white people cause were the most retarded and our societies are fucked in the west
Another thing as well is that this website has made me so much less offended by racism, and I just find it funny now. Like someone could call me a terrorist, sandbagger, bomber, Allahu Akbar, and I genuinely wouldn't give a fuck and I'd find it funny and consider it banter. Cuz of this website lol

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and plukee
Bro no look at what i just said
cuz that's how we joke/bond on this website by being racist fucks to each other lmao

• +1
Reactions: plukee
80378748 1ABF 4891 9317 F3AA6724C53D

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

Yea against Asians, Indians, and general subhumans. Asians and Indians have extremely low smv so they’re not worth considering. I have an extremely lookist view on life now where I disregard a lot of people if they’re ugly. Legitimately I just scroll past shit when an ugly person is talking on YouTube. This is partly because I think whatever their saying is just cope like how the fuck is an ugly dude gonna tell me how to get bitches or give life advice.

• +1
Another thing as well is that this website has made me so much less offended by racism, and I just find it funny now. Like someone could call me a terrorist, sandbagger, bomber, Allahu Akbar, and I genuinely wouldn't give a fuck and I'd find it funny and consider it banter. Cuz of this website lol
All good bro. Glad you take this website with a grain of salt

No, because racism is bad

• +1
I was already extremely racist 🥰

• +1

Nah, most people here are autistic tiktok cels, abused dogs in denial and larpers who cope with anything lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, Deleted member 33079 and yeeyeeslayer
All good bro. Glad you take this website with a grain of salt
I love this website, and I love the racism here. Like imagine how boring this site would be if you removed all the racism.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nah it's made me realize how unfunny zoomers are.

• +1
Reactions: Jase and hardestmfintheroom
I love this website, and I love the racism here. Like imagine how boring this site would be if you removed all the racism.
It would be the same redpill forum filled with copers, nobody knows how genetics work and spam useless things. Only user that posts actual looksmaxxing is @RealSurgerymax , the rest is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, RealSurgerymax and yeeyeeslayer
Made me less racist cause now i know how hard life is for blacks and curries

gooks* and curries. Blacks have it bad but not as bad
Blacks can only pull sheboons and they have to act like thugs while doing it, Over for them

I like the unfiltered opinions

not looks wise, we're socialminned by islam but that's about it. Looks wise we're not so bad. Gooks and Indians are way more subhuman.
NW indians can looks arab asf.

No, real life already did that

no i wad alr a one

made me wayyy more racist and its hard for me to objectively treat people as individuals, i just lump all of them in