I'm htn?
20231202 002345

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, justinzayn, TheBrownOne and 5 others
start chewing everyday for that weak jaw, will help u a lot. u look average

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I started a few days ago, I really need a jaw

Chewing won’t create a jaw out of nowhere like tiktokers say. You need implants and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 41371, Omen and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 41371 and GunDevilHybrid
Chewing won’t create a jaw out of nowhere like tiktokers say. You need implants and surgery.
JFL at these tiktok faggots. Chewing is legit for flaring out gonions THATS IT. Not jaw. It hypertrophies your masseters however it does help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, roping3264, Allornothing and 3 others
it will create a healthy growing envirronment. theres a reason so many ppl have weak jaws and its not genetic. hes 16 his face is still growing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, MaestheticMaso and santlima
it will create a healthy growing envirronment. theres a reason so many ppl have weak jaws and its not genetic. hes 16 his face is still growing
I'm only 16, NFW

I’m so terribly sorry, but if you don’t have any jaw structure now, you’ll never have one.

Me at like 5 and 18. Notice how the shape and look is completely the same with just bigger bones ? You have no shape.

Attachments

• 93103EFD-AA98-49C1-B89A-7D97B8359964.jpeg
    93103EFD-AA98-49C1-B89A-7D97B8359964.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 00937F43-224C-406E-8FC9-6B2CF9776644.jpeg
    00937F43-224C-406E-8FC9-6B2CF9776644.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mazzi, Allornothing and 1 other person
Sinto muito, mas se você não tiver nenhuma estrutura de mandíbula agora, nunca terá uma.

Eu com 5 e 18 anos. Observe como o formato e a aparência são completamente iguais, apenas com ossos maiores? Você não tem forma.
Vou usar um expansor palatino para consertar isso, and if I can't expand I'll have to hardmaxxing

I’m so terribly sorry, but if you don’t have any jaw structure now, you’ll never have one.

Me at like 5 and 18. Notice how the shape and look is completely the same with just bigger bones ? You have no shape.
I'm going to use a palatal expander to fix this, and if I can't expand it, I'm going to get implants

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
JFL at these tiktok faggots. Chewing is legit for flaring out gonions THATS IT. Not jaw. It hypertrophies your masseters however it does help

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
boneless but mtn range. post a side or 3/4

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
you will gain TMJ and your jaw will stay the same
This

Chewing made my jaw area bloated (zygos got less pronounced) and it gave me jaw joint problems.

In fact, chewing made my jaw look worse

Too neoteneous and somali

Simply get in the gym your ratios are unsalvagable

• +1
Reactions: santlima
You probably still get play regardless so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Chewing is legit for flaring out gonions THATS IT.
Wrong. Morons trying to sound smart I swear. I’m convinced very few on this “looksmaxing forum” actually know anything.

Ltn, biggest issue is recessed lower third. Idk if you're trying to trunksmax but the two stand twist curtains doesn't suit your headshape

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Get nappy dreads and thugmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: santlima
start chewing everyday for that weak jaw, will help u a lot. u look average

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Last seen Today at 11:35 AM
Posts138Reputation144

Don't listen to others, give chewing a try since the jaw develops until 21, even if in the worst case you'll get a bloated but wider jaw it will improve your looks since rn it is too narrow. You don't have much definition there anyway so you don't lose nothing sticking to a chewing routine.

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Don't listen to others, give chewing a try since the jaw develops until 21, even if in the worst case you'll get a bloated but wider jaw it will improve your looks since rn it is too narrow. You don't have much definition there anyway so you don't lose nothing sticking to a chewing routine.
mirin bluepilling grays

also op why would i hate you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and It'snotover
Wrong. Morons trying to sound smart I swear. I’m convinced very few on this “looksmaxing forum” actually know anything.
Legit faggot continuing to seethe under my posts. :lul:

You are the only one trying to sound smart nothing I said was wrong stupid kike.

Also JFL btw I’m aware that it won’t actually gives you flared gonions but pretending it doesn’t give you that similar effect is cope.

No shit it doesn’t give you actual flared gonions everybody knows that faggot. However it gives you the illusion

HTN high typcal nigga

mirin bluepilling grays

also op why would i hate you
>bluepilling
>acting like OP is past 20 while he is 16
>acting like his jaw is good enough to don't risk some minor chewing bloat
Idk to me i am only stating facts but if i bluepilled him i am happy for him :feelswat:

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss