Hating country music is an NPC trait (srs)

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
The rampant hatred of country music is a direct result of nigger Jew brainwashing. Think about it, when you actually take a listen to the lyrics of country songs, you'll notice they're all so wholesome and about appreciating the simple things in life: family, good times with friends, the outdoors, etc... exactly the type of stuff the Jews despise and want to dismantle because their goal is to make life miserable for us all.

They want people to let go of all family values, and they achieve this by forcing both parents into the workforce just to be able to put food on the table, which means kids are now raised by the government rather than their mothers. They also want us to be connected with friends online rather than in person which means we aren't practicing our social skills, and they want men to be low T faggots who hate the outdoors, being active, and doing manual labor. "Muh country is the music of cousin loving inbreds! I'm a faggot who spends 13 hours a day online and repeats things I see trannies posting on X :soy:" Meanwhile these same niggers listen to rap music which glorifies drugs, crime, promiscuity, baby momma/daddy culture, etc etc. The fact that they believe this degenerate nigger genre is tolerable over country is laughable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Xangsane, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Images   2024 03 01T110528795

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Kamui and TechnoBoss
The rampant hatred of country music is a direct result of nigger Jew brainwashing. Think about it, when you actually take a listen to the lyrics of country songs, you'll notice they're all so wholesome and about appreciating the simple things in life: family, good times with friends, the outdoors, etc... exactly the type of stuff the Jews despise and want to dismantle because their goal is to make life miserable for us all.

They want people to let go of all family values, and they achieve this by forcing both parents into the workforce just to be able to put food on the table, which means kids are now raised by the government rather than their mothers. They also want us to be connected with friends online rather than in person which means we aren't practicing our social skills, and they want men to be low T faggots who hate the outdoors, being active, and doing manual labor. "Muh country is the music of cousin loving inbreds! I'm a faggot who spends 13 hours a day online and repeats things I see trannies posting on X :soy:" Meanwhile these same niggers listen to rap music which glorifies drugs, crime, promiscuity, baby momma/daddy culture, etc etc. The fact that they believe this degenerate nigger genre is tolerable over country is laughable.

jfl if you think i listen to the lyrics of the songs i pay attention to,

all country sounds the same and is just corny and repeated

also country is only NT in certain areas in america rest of the world couldnt give less shits about it

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Country music is simpy asf obsessing over inbred berthas

• JFL

• Love it
Reactions: JL~, sonar bugnar and TechnoBoss
jfl if you think i listen to the lyrics of the songs i pay attention to,

all country sounds the same and is just corny and repeated

also country is only NT in certain areas in america rest of the world couldnt give less shits about it
Like rap doesn't literally all sound the same jfl. I'm not always paying attention to the lyrics of songs either but at least I can almost always tell who the singer of a country song is a few moments after it starts playing

Meanwhile I hear rap music playing on every other video I scroll to on social media and I couldn't tell you who the "artists" are for the life of me, except maybe Pac, Biggie, Drake and Kanye cuz they all have very distinct voices. All other mumble rap niggers have the same whiny annoying voices as they spew their low iq degen trash

Also my post isn't referring to ppl who simply don't prefer listening to country. I think just about everyone has genres they'd prefer not to listen to. This is more about those who passionately hate country for no reason at all other than the fact that it's an NT leftist bandwagon thing to do

I´m a black man and love country music

• Love it
Reactions: sonar bugnar and TechnoBoss
Only time i listened country music is when i was driving between hillbilly towns in San Andreas

"Now Amos Moses was a Cajun
He lived by himself in the swamp
He hunted alligator for a living
He'd just knock them in the head with a stump
The Louisiana law gonna get you, Amos
It ain't legal hunting alligator down in the swamp, boy"

• JFL
Reactions: sonar bugnar
Only time i listened country music is when i was driving between hillbilly towns in San Andreas

"Now Amos Moses was a Cajun
He lived by himself in the swamp
He hunted alligator for a living
He'd just knock them in the head with a stump
The Louisiana law gonna get you, Amos
It ain't legal hunting alligator down in the swamp, boy"

check this banger out

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar and MaghrebGator
Both rap and country sucks

• JFL