Have a crush

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
On this girl who I interacted with in a formal setting for only 20 minutes months ago

Everytime I see a girl with her hair or glasses I think it's her

She is literally the female version of me only less ugly

She made such strong eye contact and actually communicated with me like I was a human being

Nearly every other girl is fucking terrified of me makes no eye connect raises their eyebrows and breathes heavily

I really fell in love with this girl just because she treated me like a human being

@datboijj this was the interaction I was talking about where afterwards colours felt lighter n everything. (I think it was you I talked with about)

She completely changed my biochemistry and I was addicted

Another thing that was weird during the interaction I kept having really weird feelings in my brain I don't know how to explain it like my frequency was changing. I know this sounds like some religious astrology shit but no I literally physically felt it I wish I could explain the feeling I think it was to do with the fact that I had gone like 6 years with no human interaction and was finally experiencing something

I'm ugly tho and no one will ever love me so it doesn't matter that will probably be the last time I fall in love with someone I'm surprised that I even did to begin with

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, arterials, The Grinch and 2 others
Incel gets treated like a normal human being and he falls in love. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, oldcel2002, roping3264 and 8 others
@datboijj tf kind of reaction is "Hmm..." jitcunt

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
@The Grinch FUCK YOU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You’re not in love, you’re just desperate. Learn the difference

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
didnt read , too boring

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Don't go crazy jsut because someone treated you as human for the first time boyo

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Once again, being nice doesn’t = she fancies you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
One girl in my school has like literal Dark Triad looks, pale ish skin, black hair, probably T50, and her eyes are like piercing asf, kinda like De Poot but without being hunter eyes if that makes sense, sometimes I stare at her jfl.

One girl in my school has like literal Dark Triad looks, pale ish skin, black hair, probably T50, and her eyes are like piercing asf, kinda like De Poot but without being hunter eyes if that makes sense, sometimes I stare at her jfl.
Stares me

• +1
Reactions: arterials
Honestly over for you. Having a crush just means that YOU WILL BE CRUSHED

• So Sad
On this girl who I interacted with in a formal setting for only 20 minutes months ago

She made such strong eye contact and actually communicated with me like I was a human being

Nearly every other girl is fucking terrified of me makes no eye connect raises their eyebrows and breathes heavily

I really fell in love with this girl just because she treated me like a human being

@datboijj this was the interaction I was talking about where afterwards colours felt lighter n everything. (I think it was you I talked with about)

She completely changed my biochemistry and I was addicted

Another thing that was weird during the interaction I kept having really weird feelings in my brain I don't know how to explain it like my frequency was changing. I know this sounds like some religious astrology shit but no I literally physically felt it I wish I could explain the feeling I think it was to do with the fact that I had gone like 6 years with no human interaction and was finally experiencing something

I'm ugly tho and no one will ever love me so it doesn't matter that will probably be the last time I fall in love with someone I'm surprised that I even did to begin with
Incel talks to a girl for the first time

• +1
Incel talks to a girl for the first time
Genuinely unironically what happened. Was literally the first interaction I had with a girl in ten years when I was like 12

• +1
Genuinely unironically what happened. Was literally the first interaction I had with a girl in ten years when I was like 12
I believe you coz of your post count

• JFL
It's worse than it looks. I have 40k on my alt and 25k on .is
The incel community will suffer loss of a great soldier when you finally go er

• JFL
The incel community will suffer loss of a great soldier when you finally go er
I stopped using that site in like 2020 I not an incel and not going er

I was literally banned for not being an incel. Only thing I relate to them is being an ugly virgin I made a new account like a year ago and had to delete cuz they were all to retarded to communicate with either i matured or they became more retarded probably both

• +1
I stopped using that site in like 2020 I not an incel and not going er

I was literally banned for not being an incel. Only thing I relate to them is being an ugly virgin I made a new account like a year ago and had to delete cuz they were all to retarded to communicate with either i matured or they became more retarded probably both
tbh there is something inviting about this forum. It's all hopeless lonely copers who hang out together and simp for men. Less than 1% of this forum actually tries looksmaxxing and less than 0.1% of users have ever ascended

• +1
tbh there is something inviting about this forum. It's all hopeless lonely copers who hang out together and simp for men. Less than 1% of this forum actually tries looksmaxxing and less than 0.1% of users have ever ascended
Agree with all aside from the simp for men (personally)

• +1
Agree with all aside from the simp for men
By men, I meant models. Lol it's funny how most users here try to put up a tough act but deep down they actually are emphathetic and genuinely understand your pain. Probably the only ones who will ever relate to you. It's the reason why people use this site

Get up and start pumping your gains

By men, I meant models.
There's been an influx of gay users and unironic gay posts recently so had to clarify
Lol it's funny how most users here try to put up a tough act but deep down they actually are emphathetic and genuinely understand your pain. Probably the only ones who will ever relate to you. It's the reason why people use this site
True everyone who regularly uses this forum is weak and socially isolated. It's why there is rarely any toxicity and u can have good banter u can't really take someone tryna act hard seriously cuz if you're here then you're obviously a loser irl

• +1
There's been an influx of gay users and unironic gay posts recently so had to clarify

True everyone who regularly uses this forum is weak and socially isolated. It's why there is rarely any toxicity and u can have good banter u can't really take someone tryna act hard seriously cuz if you're here then you're obviously a loser irl
The more mainstream blackpill goes, the more inceldom will grow. Foids are also using blackpill terminology now. Expectations of foids are going to be mountain high in another year. The number of incels will significantly grow in the upcoming years.

Ask her out

• JFL
Ask her out
She has a bf jfl, and I'm literally like Low MTN manlet.

Her boyfriend isn't much tho, he's like my height but he framemogs me ngl, bro looks like Sam Sulek with short hair lowkey.

She has a bf jfl, and I'm literally like Low MTN manlet.

Her boyfriend isn't much tho, he's like my height but he framemogs me ngl, bro looks like Sam Sulek with short hair lowkey.
well looksmax until you mog him

is he rlly a frame mogger? Or do he just wear a big jacket.... i see everyone with a normal size frame

no one got big one"s.....

• +1
well looksmax until you mog him

is he rlly a frame mogger? Or do he just wear a big jacket.... i see everyone with a normal size frame
I'll try, I'm trying to get a job so I can actually buy stuff for it. And school break is soon so I'll lock in.

He is imo, he was wearing those big ass t-shirts big guys use, his shoulders are wide asf if I remenber correctly.

I'll try, I'm trying to get a job so I can actually buy stuff for it. And school break is soon so I'll lock in.

He is imo, he was wearing those big ass t-shirts big guys use, his shoulders are wide asf if I remenber correctly.
goodluck bro

• Love it
Incel gets treated like a normal human being and he falls in love. Brutal
i sorta understand why women avoid these niggas now

exact same for me except im mtn and shes htb