Have any oldcels here managed to regain their colagen?

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Asking for a friend

Working on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
What do you consider "oldcel"

I'm almost 22 but people think I am 16 years old.
I have been on tretinoin/adapalene since I was 17 and red light therapy since 2019

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Barbarossa_ and idkagoodusername
What are you doing to get it back?

25 and up. Guys who can't pass for teenagers or college undergrads anymore
I dunno, Chico is old af and he still looks very young
Id say 30 on the extreme is still doable

I dunno, Chico is old af and he still looks very young
Id say 30 on the extreme is still doable
When you live the fantasy life of a psl 8 model, it's easy to retain your youth. But when you live a mediocre life of stress and depression, the agepill hits you hard and fast.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Incognegro, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Is tour over at 25 boyos?

I have been on tretinoin/adapalene since I was 17 and red light therapy since 2019
Sexy Incel

When you live the fantasy life of a psl 8 model, it's easy to retain your youth. But when you live a mediocre life of stress and depression, the agepill hits you hard and fast.

women prefer a rugged look though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Working on it indeed, my skin looks way better after 3 months tretinoin, AHA exfoliant, vit c serum and hyaluronic acid. Although I am still so far from having glowing skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
how did you manage PIE PIH?

So fking true, stress, bad sleep, long time work, especially on screen, kills youthness look

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Working on it indeed, my skin looks way better after 3 months tretinoin, AHA exfoliant, vit c serum and hyaluronic acid. Although I am still so far from having glowing skin.
Yo bro is physical exfoliant (like scrups or spin brush) necessary if you use chemical exfoliant like lactic acid?

Chemical exfoliant do the whole job I think in term of exfoliation so I don’t think we need physical exfoliant right?

Yo bro is physical exfoliant (like scrups or spin brush) necessary if you use chemical exfoliant like lactic acid?

Chemical exfoliant do the whole job I think in term of exfoliation so I don’t think we need physical exfoliant right?
I don't think it's necessary, the benefits to using a brush or whatever(if there are any) won't be noticeable tbh.

I don't think it's necessary, the benefits to using a brush or whatever(if there are any) won't be noticeable tbh.
Exactly so many retards say stuff like use brush and chemical exfoliants from time to time and I was like WTF lol brush and scrubs damage the skin in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xander578
Exactly so many retards say stuff like use brush and chemical exfoliants from time to time and I was like WTF lol brush and scrubs damage the skin in the long run as well they don’t exfoliant deep down in the pores,they don’t improve collagen, it’s only good on the surface

My 5% lactic acid is coming lol I haven’t exfoliated in 4 months because I got blackpilled about how bad physical exfoliant are lol
It's just bullshit, only chemicalmaxxing is legit for skin jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Xander578