Have I finally reached the natty limit?

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
Three years ago, I posted here asking if I should start roids...
Been lifting consistently since then, and here are my results:
Age 18-->21
Bodyweight 162lbs-->172lbs now
bench 205 --> 275
Squat 245 --> 335
Deadlift 315 --> 405
OHP 140 --> 170

This improvement is great, and I have been able to do it while maintaining sub10% BF, but I think I'm slowing down a good amount in terms of adding weight to my lifts (I only do compounds and a couple accessories like neck curls). So, what you think bros. Is it worth roiding to get to mid 300s bench mid 400s squat and bodyweight 183 ish? Or should I be content with the slow progress (I estimate it will take at least 4 years to reach those numbers on my current course). BTW bulking above 14% BF isn't an option:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, TUSSELEIF, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
An actual looksmaxxer, a true rarity.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, LooksThinker and MOGMASTER69
Age 18-->21
bench 205 --> 275
Squat 245 --> 335
Deadlift 315 --> 405
OHP 140 --> 170

This improvement is great, and I have been able to do it while maintaining sub10% BF, but I think I'm slowing down a good amount in terms of adding weight to my lifts (I only do compounds and a couple accessories like neck curls). So, what you think bros. Is it worth roiding to get to mid 300s bench mid 400s squat and bodyweight 183 ish? Or should I be content with the slow progress (I estimate it will take at least 4 years to reach those numbers on my current course). BTW bulking above 14% BF isn't an option:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
lol your results are horrible, i added 50 kilos to my bench within 10 months

• +1
Reactions: kebab and schizo echochamber
he wighs 10 poudns more nad beches 70 pounds more, thats amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Zonar, MOGMASTER69 and 1 other person
Where are the pics

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Holy shit that's amazing!

Now fuck off nigger.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, kanderior, Jarate and 3 others
let me guess your 6'4 too and a millionare?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, kebab, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, kebab, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Low T cucks thinking this is anything but horrible progress and the biggest waste of time ever is astounding to me.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and MOGMASTER69
Low T cucks thinking this is anything but horrible progress and the biggest waste of time ever is astounding to me.
Do you have any specific advice for how I might progress faster while not bulking up or taking roids? Thank you brother

Do you have any specific advice for how I might progress faster while not bulking up or taking roids? Thank you brother
Eat enough 1g of protein per lb of body weight
(this should be pretty easy I’m your weight and maintaining low bf levels with these macros) just add some cardio sessions. Do high volume. Research Mike Mentzers methods, and make sure you’re not cucking yourself and actually push yourself.

Age 18-->21
bench 205 --> 275
Squat 245 --> 335
Deadlift 315 --> 405
OHP 140 --> 170

just keep in mind that it won't be 4 years and will be most likely more since progress or lack of progress is exponential and not linear

Eat enough 1g of protein per lb of body weight
(this should be pretty easy I’m your weight and maintaining low bf levels with these macros) just add some cardio sessions. Do high volume. Research Mike Mentzers methods, and make sure you’re not cucking yourself and actually push yourself.
mike metzer is the complete opposite of high volume lol

Your goals are definitely achievable naturally, you don't hit your limit after three years it just takes longer to hit them while natty. Up to you to decide if the side effects of roids are worth it or not for you. @Orc thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
Post pic, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale