Have women’s standards always been this high or is this a recent thing?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Seriously, at my high school only the most prettiest and tallest guys have girlfriends. Most women will stay single for years until they can finally get a chad. They may sometimes talk to other guys and give them a “chance” but at the end of the day they always end up with the chads regardless :(

I’m 5’10 and have acne and it’s so suicifuel I’m invisible to all the girls

• +1
Reactions: badromance, kobecel and Bluepill
Seriously, at my high school only the most prettiest and tallest guys have girlfriends. Most women will stay single for years until they can finally get a chad. They may sometimes talk to other guys and give them a “chance” but at the end of the day they always end up with the chads regardless :(

I’m 5’10 and have acne and it’s so suicifuel I’m invisible to all the girls
You only have to mog the other men around.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It was the same in my high school back in the early 2010s. Their standards have always been high as far as I remember but in the past five or six years theyve skyrockted even more.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and HorseFace
It was the same in my high school back in the early 2010s. Their standards have always been high as far as I remember but in the past five or six years theyve skyrockted even more.
Yeah, just took a look at your parents, they are probably looksmaxed. Now take a look at any guy walking arround with his girl, the guy is probably higher on the PSL Scale than the girl, 90% of the times. Foids only aim higher these days, the chances of any random dude getting a girl above him are below zero, and very minimal if he wants to be looksmatched with her.

They have increased cuz online dating

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Obviously not. Before social media/online dating/the internet cucked 80% of all men, they had reasonable standards.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, badromance, androidcel and 1 other person
i woke up in 2018 may
im still in shock

Females highen their standards as they get older.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome